Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
So first it was a stalker and has now progressed to near catastrophic car chase. Was this in the taxi?

Don't believe a word of it. Its like a really bad film script
It was the dress designer. She wanted to murder Meghan for ruining her beautifully designed dress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Looks like it is made out of either bubble wrap or carpet underlay :ROFLMAO:

I was going say it looks like she wrapped an old dyed quilt blanket around herself and hot glued it together .

Re Tom Bower He is talking bollocks He is almost as bad as Angela Levin I really wish He would fuck off

• Haha
  • Sick

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
GBNEWS
Patrick Christys asking the QUESTIONS

HOW can one be chased through new york for 2 hours?
WHY were they in a taxi?

• Haha
  • Heart

shellie

VIP Member
He has always been as ugly as shit.
I don't personally find William attractive but I can understand why many do. Even now in his 40s, he is handsome. Harry...well let's just say he was lucky he was born a royal. I know they say looks aren't everything but even his attitude towards others, especially women is ugly.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
what's this about stalker arrested at the olive garden?

saw it on SMM and archived it. right on cue with the judicial review. even rhymes!

So that’s this years charitable write-off, £2500! He wasn’t even on the property?! Loaf of old bollocks.
---
Did they get into the SUV and then out again via the far door into a taxi which was waiting there at the side ….. like something you would see on a Benny Hill show? 🤣
I once bundled into the back of a black cab, many sheets to the wind, instructed the cabbie - Charing Cross please……he pointed, muttered and then we alighted out of the other door, crossed the road and were in the station 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

hmmm_no

VIP Member
A two hour car chase in New York City? Pull the other one, ffs. I'm not trusting anything until it's verified by an actual law enforcement agency. These two lie like it's their fucking job. Also, the paparazzi don't even act like that with actual celebs, why would they for an ex royal whiny baby and a Q-list yacht girl? No one really cares about them here, honestly.

Mrsoh

VIP Member
If she didn't set this up, after seeing her fucking smirk in the back of the cab, I'll eat my hat, which will be hard to do as I don't bloody own one.

• Haha
  • Sick

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Daily Mail is calling it a "stunning display" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely hilarious how there is a Hertz rentacar counter in the back of all the shots, did the fuckwits sneak in through the service basement again 🤣

View attachment 2175445

View attachment 2175451
Do any of you remember Courtney Stodden? She was 16, boob job, blonde hair and Hollywood wannabbe. Her claim to fame was her marriage to her 50 yr old manager.

1684280454697.png

The DM hardly let a day go by without some gushing story about her.…maybe she had same power agents as Markle. It was mystifying why they were running all those stories.

But after awhile, I realized that the DM flattery was so overboard, so effusive….that it was actually mockery. I think Markle is getting the Courtney Stoddard treatment by the DM. Stoddard uses ‘they-them’ pronouns now and is a public victim.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

knoddle

VIP Member
This dress looks ok on the model, it is not skin tight so it hangs straight. Mrs. reek's dress looks vacuum sealed so it puckers and bunches especially in the torso which is not her best feature. It's all about the fit.

• Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
Good, I hope he is as miserable as sin - but why the taxi cab back, could they only afford the motorcade fanfare one way then?

Makes it more possible that the arrival was for some kind of Hertz promo, doesn't it?

And it looks like a bog-standard NY taxi with a meter. Not even a 'town car' thingy, or a hotel's courtesy car. Where did all the security goons go to?

Now the precedent's been set, can the Home Office just provide Hazza with a Nissan minicab next time he comes over?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
and they almost collided not with one, but 2 police cars? and the NYPD didn't get involved? pull the other one.

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
... A security alert at home at the same time as a hearing in the courts about his security needs is happening? Oh do FUCK OFF you ludicrous CUNT.

• Haha
  • Heart