Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a few people wonder if he was named Archie because it's more or less an anagram of Rachel. When it comes to those two, especially her, I wouldn't put anything past her.
I named my Archie after Archie the inventor ( Balamory)
Well, rather his slightly older brother did.
True story🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've seen a few people wonder if he was named Archie because it's more or less an anagram of Rachel. When it comes to those two, especially her, I wouldn't put anything past her.
Wasn't "Archie" also Prince George's security nickname used be the Royal protection officers? Seems like they have a habit of stealing private RF nicknames for their kids! Probably they thought it hilarious to use the nicknames of a future King and the then current Queen!!

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Wasn't "Archie" also Prince George's security nickname used be the Royal protection officers? Seems like they have a habit of stealing private RF nicknames for their kids! Probably they thought it hilarious to use the nicknames of a future King and the then current Queen!!
Someone should have told him the late Queen’s pet name was “Tinkerbell”; Princess Tinkerbell….that would have fitted in perfectly with their fruitloop lifestyle😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think Hazno has a lot of hangups and troubles. He's been over indulged, never said No too, he's institutionalised, I mean the RF is an institution, school, Eton and University then the Army, all institutions and when you leave the armed forces many people just don't seem to be able to cope. The services practically wipe your arse for you and you know exactly what you'll be doing every day for months in advance, or at least the services do.
It must be strange when you're suddenly out in the actual world.
But you mustn't be mean to him because his mummy died.
He's better off than most because he can afford servants but it can't be easy.
But having said all that he's still a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
he's more interested in the IIP status and the security that goes with that. wherever he goes in the world the tax payers would have to fund his security for him and his family. He probably would have VIP untouchable visa status, and he could never be prosecuted for a crime in a court of law. these are all reciprocal arrangements with other international countries who all agree on the IIP individuals. It's a bit like the diplomatic status, and you can' be prosecuted for crimes committed in the country being visited.

Aah yes of course.

Reactions: 24
And how often are PG, PC and PL photographed? They are well protected from paps and the public are kept happy with the occasional birthday photo etc.

The PPoW seem to have achieved a good balance with their kids. They issue their own photos a few times a year - birthdays, Christmas, Mothers day, first day of school each year plus they take the kids on a few RF engagements each year where they can be photographed - the rest of the time they are left alone.

What is really strange is that in Monteshitto, LA and SF with all its clebs and being the pap capital of the World the Harkles are only very rarely seen when they call backgrid and Archie and Lillibet are never seen - not even a fuzzy mobile phone pic. They are like ghosts

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone on the Scotland reddit page commented saying they'd want Harry and Meghan to be King and Queen of an Independent Scotland :rolleyes: 😂
I'm not quite sure the person knows what independent means lol
They are surrounded by stupid cunts 😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Hazno has a lot of hangups and troubles. He's been over indulged, never said No too, he's institutionalised, I mean the RF is an institution, school, Eton and University then the Army, all institutions and when you leave the armed forces many people just don't seem to be able to cope. The services practically wipe your arse for you and you know exactly what you'll be doing every day for months in advance, or at least the services do.
It must be strange when you're suddenly out in the actual world.
But you mustn't be mean to him because his mummy died.
He's better off than most because he can afford servants but it can't be easy.
But having said all that he's still a prick.
Of course Harry didn't go to University because Eton had to cheat to get him the minimum A-level grades needed to join the Army.

I think that boarding school from a young age can also mean that some kids never learn any skills for independent living as everything is always provided or scheduled. Was at Uni with a posh guy of similar background who just couldn't cope in the real world - he had zero skills for shopping, cooking, meal planning, cleaning, how to study independently etc etc He blew his money for a whole term in 2 weeks buying gifts for a girlfriend of 7 days, including expensive jewellery, as he had no clue about money management as food always appeared in the dining room at boarding school, and ended up admitted to hospital with blood poisoning as he had never learned basic first aid and that you need to clean cuts (boarding school matron had always done it). He ended up leaving .... to join the army where his whole life would once again be organized for him :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
BIB - Yes, I posted that upthread. 😁

Using the name Lilibet just makes me unreasonably angry to this day. It was such a horribly intrusive and disrespectful thing to do. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Hmmmmm this is getting interesting!
A965A87F-03FE-4785-8001-7FF69C654560.png
“Ms Fatima says there is no “legal clarity””
Means that there is absolute, day & night legal clarity, but it’s not “our legal clarity”, so we’ll question it until we’re blue in the face, in the hope that you give up & accede to our demands, then open your hearts and your wallet…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.