Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really grinds my gears
Kate Middleton
Its Catherine, Princess of Wales
Its like they try to put her down by doing this
-qgak50.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The PPoW seem to have achieved a good balance with their kids. They issue their own photos a few times a year - birthdays, Christmas, Mothers day, first day of school each year plus they take the kids on a few RF engagements each year where they can be photographed - the rest of the time they are left alone.

What is really strange is that in Monteshitto, LA and SF with all its clebs and being the pap capital of the World the Harkles are only very rarely seen when they call backgrid and Archie and Lillibet are never seen - not even a fuzzy mobile phone pic. They are like ghosts
I know right!
It makes no sense
William and Catherine have clearly come to a deal with the media which suits them and the public. The children have a normal albeit privileged childhood.
There arent even any when they've spotted out with the children
So they dont leave the house with them which is horrible for the kids
Or
There are no kids living with them

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You’ll be pleased to hear then that after taking all the cheesy poofs from the special cupboard in the VIP lounge for my Eurovision party, I have restocked and there are plenty for everyone.
Noooooooooooooooooo

images-2.jpeg

And you 'Twiglet' suggesters ...... this is what I think about twiglets 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not someone I follow but this might be interesting.
Surely if H&M were dining with Cam and Benji, then they'd walk up to them not past them, which they clearly are doing...

If I meet my friends out and someone is outside the restaurant, I walk up to them and say hi, all go in together, I don't just walk past them.

Seriously does Meghan think we were born yesterday 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Re Piers and Meghan, I saw an interview with him recently where he said that he had followed her on the gram as he liked Suits and she DM'd him in an OMG I can't believe you followed me way. He said they corresponded regularly and she even used to send him copies of Suits in advance of them being aired. So I believe she totally set out to use him. I just can't believe he would want to trade Celia in for her though.

And wasn't Archie originally the name of one of her dogs??
Piers is a journalist so he cultivates people who may at some point be useful to him. I think he thought, once she'd snagged Reek, that he could use her to get inside gossip on the RF.

He was playing her while she was playing him.

ILBW thinks that she won when she ditched Piers but Piers hasn't finished the game yet. He's still playing her.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Prince Harry and Meghan's popularity in the US soars as they 'deal with issues'

Can our dear American Tattlers confirm or deny this bombshell?
Puff piece I'm sure!

"Puff the magic PR lived down by the bay,
And frolicked in the Wales' mist in a land called LA"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know right!
It makes no sense
William and Catherine have clearly come to a deal with the media which suits them and the public. The children have a normal albeit privileged childhood.
Or
I think there is a Farchie, through surrogacy – down to TW not actually wanting children or to give birth and convincing Harrold that it would be OK as ‘all the celebs do it’, both too thick to check or realise the rules and repercussions within the RF/LoS - hence all the bullshit about racism and not getting ‘prince’ title. The decision came from TW and Sparry to use the prince/princess title from when PC became KC so again all this ‘no title’ given was bullshit and they knew it.

I don’t believe there is a Lillibucks, again may have started as surrogacy but then went wrong somewhere down the line.

I think they both have lost interest in the ‘children’ because the happy family has not worked out for them which is why we never see them for poignant photo’s. TW never came across as maternal and in fact had a pregnancy clause in her prenup with Trevor, so I don’t think she ever intend to have children but does see them as a merching opportunity and a way of being forever linked with the RF regardless of their relationship – which again I don’t believe she ever saw this as long term.

There was absolutely no reason not to have the child/children over here throughout the weeks they were here for TLQ funeral, neither of them is at school so what was the excuse? considering the amount of times they jet around either one of them could have gone an got them but they didn't - why?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This really grinds my gears
Kate Middleton
Its Catherine, Princess of Wales
Its like they try to put her down by doing this View attachment 2173971
If you're to believe Harry's conjecture from his book, he hints that C+C peddled 'kate' to the press as remember they didn't want another C monogram royal in the fold.
Years ago when PW and H went on radio one to speak about their mental health charity initiative, H was calling her 'Cath' which I'm not sure was serious or not.

Reactions: 19
I think there is a Farchie, through surrogacy – down to TW not actually wanting children or to give birth and convincing Harrold that it would be OK as ‘all the celebs do it’, both too thick to check or realise the rules and repercussions within the RF/LoS - hence all the bullshit about racism and not getting ‘prince’ title. The decision came from TW and Sparry to use the prince/princess title from when PC became KC so again all this ‘no title’ given was bullshit and they knew it.

I don’t believe there is a Lillibucks, again may have started as surrogacy but then went wrong somewhere down the line.

I think they both have lost interest in the ‘children’ because the happy family has not worked out for them which is why we never see them for poignant photo’s. TW never came across as maternal and in fact had a pregnancy clause in her prenup with Trevor, so I don’t think she ever intend to have children but does see them as a merching opportunity and a way of being forever linked with the RF regardless of their relationship – which again I don’t believe she ever saw this as long term.

There was absolutely no reason not to have the child/children over here throughout the weeks they were here for TLQ funeral, neither of them is at school so what was the excuse? considering the amount of times they jet around either one of them could have gone an got them but they didn't - why?
Hold up - pregnancy clause in the pre nip with Trevity Trev?? Wow. I didn’t know that - any deets? 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know right!
It makes no sense
Or
There was a story a few years back about Catherine shopping with the kids for Halloween outfits in Sainsburys and a member of the public being told to delete photos from their phone which is completely understandable.

M+H in Montecito, I'm still sure 99% of Americans wouldn't know who they were if they saw them, they aren't that well known. The only time I've ever heard of them being spotted in public without paps is via DeuxMoi which is basically a paid publicist foghorn at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you're to believe Harry's conjecture from his book, he hints that C+C peddled 'kate' to the press as remember they didn't want another C monogram royal in the fold.
Haz says C&C didn't want a third C? Yet Camilla's present to welcome Catherine into the family was a gold-link bracelet with Camilla and Catherine's monograms engraved on either side of the disc.
1684243871777.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So does this mean she is openly using her Myra account?! No longer pretending it isn’t her own account?
Well Dr Jennifer Freed posted about the event on her Instagram account and guess what the text is almost identical to the Myra tweet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Hold up - pregnancy clause in the pre nip with Trevity Trev?? Wow. I didn’t know that - any deets? 😳
This is just one article - amazing how she suddenly wants to be mother earth with Sparry

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.