Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if H&M were dining with Cam and Benji, then they'd walk up to them not past them, which they clearly are doing...

If I meet my friends out and someone is outside the restaurant, I walk up to them and say hi, all go in together, I don't just walk past them.

Seriously does Meghan think we were born yesterday 🤢
I'd love to see video footage of them arriving to see how it all happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They'll keep going until the money stops - that's my guess.
Wasn’t the rumour that Sunshine Sachs dumped them for non payment of bills? In which case where have they got the money for this Agency?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
1684245007100.png

1684245022008.png
1684245039282.png
1684245054253.png

The Met has said what we've said this whole time - if it's allowed it sets precedent for very wealthy

Adorable:

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This whole case is so completely pointless.

We know he talks about security so constantly that didn’t it end up being one of the things that torpedoed the relationship with Foster because he wouldn’t stop banging on about it and hinting Foster should pay? So while I think status is a little bit of it - it’s mainly over money and his offering to pay is absolute hogwash and they all know it. He’s broke and cannot afford the 24/7 365 security he wants as he’s an absolute obsessive about the paranoid delusion that the world thinks he’s important enough to off him.

But he is literally never ever going to get IPP status back because it isn’t Britain who would be paying, its America. IPP is reciprocal - you look after our VIPs while they’re visiting you and we’ll look after yours while they’re here in the UK. Is he truly demented enough to think the government would even dream of asking that of the USA tax payer on a permanent basis for this pair of lemons??!! I can’t believe we’re all having to fund this absolutely pointless farce of a legal case - I wonder how many hundreds of thousands he’s cost us all so far? Utter dick!
He is never ever going to win this one-even if the judge grants him the review, the Home Office will reach the same conclusion (they have to follow the same process etc). What a waste of tax payer money

• Sick
Reactions: 34
At this point the prick needs to classes as a vexatious litigant and stopped from bringing any more bloody civil suits

• Heart
Reactions: 44
He is never ever going to win this one-even if the judge grants him the review, the Home Office will reach the same conclusion (they have to follow the same process etc). What a waste of tax payer money
Well I hope the perpetually whinging git is made to pay all costs for the Govt and that his own legal team ramp up their costs and refuse to deal with him in any further capacity. God, I despise the Harkles and their constant complaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Puff piece I'm sure!

"Puff the magic PR lived down by the bay,
And frolicked in the Wales' mist in a land called LA"
I’m sure that whoever generated this piece, would try to tell us that Bud Light remains America’s most popular beer. For those who have not been following, Bud Light has lost BILLIONS in sales after they decided to go WOKE with a Trans individual on one can.

That’s a HUGE hit and has been called the biggest marketing mistake in history. It’s not really about that individual…it’s the preening, hectoring, virtue-signaling, and pushing one‘s agenda on the public. We don’t need the Virgin Mary ascending on beer cans either, though that would align with the beliefs of millions.

Markle is in the toilet with half of America for just this reason. Be what you want to be, but shut up about it! Tom Cruise is not giving repeated podcasts proselytizing for Scientology. She is the Tammy Faye Baker of Wokery, fake, self-impressed, and full of her own proclaimed superiority.

Likewise, Meg thought attacking the Queen was no big deal in the US. She thought we’d cheer her on, find her mockery…cute. But most Hollywood gossip is just celebrity divorces. It can be entertaining to read about Brad and Angelina…no great affection for either side, just curiosity…and the story fades. This would have happened with her fall-out with HER family, but then this trumped-up Woke cable actress…took on a the Queen…a woman whose service and values for decades were beyond reproach.

Oh, she tried to dance around it…but the Monarchy was the Queen’s life-work. We saw what she and Harold were doing.

In my opinion, Half of America gagged with disgust.

In addition, she has pimped herself and her husband as pitiful victims, shown that her idea of service is to spend more on her clothing and jewelry budget than she donates to any one cause. All the time, she smeared, mocked and victimized the dying Queen. And Prince Fredo never accepted his dying Grandmother’s last invitations!

I’m waiting for the PR miracle that takes these two out of the reputational toilet where they swim among the turds of their behavior.

That is my opinion on this puff piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
At this point the prick needs to classes as a vexatious litigant and stopped from bringing any more bloody civil suits
Too bloody right - I’d love to see his name added to this list!

I’m sure that whoever generated this piece, would try to tell us that Bud Light remains America’s most popular beer. For those who have not been following, Bud Light has lost BILLIONS in sales after they decided to go WOKE with a Trans individual on one
It served Bud right but I actually feel truly pissed off Nike haven’t had half the fuss and negative sales impact Bud have. They gave a sports bra contract to a trans woman when every single female athlete out there would kill for that money to fund her career!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Laura Poirot posted this picture yesterday that was included in the Netflix documentary and at first I thought nothing was wrong with the image but having looked at it again the people in the picture look more like body doubles than Harry and Meghan.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure that whoever generated this piece, would try to tell us that Bud Light remains America’s most popular beer. For those who have not been following, Bud Light has lost BILLIONS in sales after they decided to go WOKE with a Trans individual on one can.

That’s a HUGE hit and has been called the biggest marketing mistake in history. It’s not really about that individual…it’s the preening, hectoring, virtue-signaling, and pushing one‘s agenda on the public. We don’t need the Virgin Mary ascending on beer cans either, though that would align with the beliefs of millions.

Markle is in the toilet with half of America for just this reason. Be what you want to be, but shut up about it! Tom Cruise is not giving repeated podcasts proselytizing for Scientology. She is the Tammy Faye Baker of Wokery, fake, self-impressed, and full of her own proclaimed superiority.

Likewise, Meg thought attacking the Queen was no big deal in the US. She thought we’d cheer her on, find her mockery…cute. But most Hollywood gossip is just celebrity divorces. It can be entertaining to read about Brad and Angelina…no great affection for either side, just curiosity…and the story fades. This would have happened with her fall-out with HER family, but then this trumped-up Woke cable actress…took on a the Queen…a woman whose service and values for decades were beyond reproach.

Oh, she tried to dance around it…but the Monarchy was the Queen’s life-work. We saw what she and Harold were doing.

In my opinion, Half of America gagged with disgust.

In addition, she has pimped herself and her husband as pitiful victims, shown that her idea of service is to spend more on her clothing and jewelry budget than she donates to any one cause. All the time, she smeared, mocked and victimized the dying Queen. And Prince Fredo never accepted his dying Grandmother’s last invitations!

I’m waiting for the PR miracle that takes these two out of the reputational toilet where they swim among the turds of their behavior.

That is my opinion on this puff piece.
I love it! :::handing you a gold star for excellence:::⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Laura Poirot posted this picture yesterday that was included in the Netflix documentary and at first I thought nothing was wrong with the image but having looked at it again the people in the picture look more like body doubles than Harry and Meghan.
Piss poor body doubles at that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen Tyler Perry lately? He seemed to bluster into mightyshitshow in a suit to attend a christening at which there were no other attendees and then has disappeared again.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has anyone seen Tyler Perry lately? He seemed to bluster into mightyshitshow in a suit to attend a christening at which there were no other attendees and then has disappeared again.
Well he was at Beyonce's Renaissance Tour in Stockholm last week.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.