Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched this thanks for sharing. I can totally believe she’s already bullying WME staff and demanding that she be called Duchess. Is it just me or does the guy presenting sound like he’s saying Duchess of Sausages? I now cannot unhear it and it’s making my chuckle to myself 🤣

If the gruesomes get dump by WME and they can't go back to Sunshite Sux is there any other big named PR companies that will take them on as clients.

Reactions: 21
In Harrys case for Security, he states he is willing to pay for it.
So..........why not just pay for security?
Why go to court at all.

So many questions.
he's more interested in the IIP status and the security that goes with that. wherever he goes in the world the tax payers would have to fund his security for him and his family. He probably would have VIP untouchable visa status, and he could never be prosecuted for a crime in a court of law. these are all reciprocal arrangements with other international countries who all agree on the IIP individuals. It's a bit like the diplomatic status, and you can' be prosecuted for crimes committed in the country being visited.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I don't know if this has been discussed before but why Archewell?

If meg is such a mad feminist and just Harry is making a career out of his spare hurt feelings, why name your foundation after the first born male heir and the "lesser" female "spare" gets.....what exactly?🤔 Maybe a career whining about how her brother is the favourite 🤣

I thought the name Archehole was registered before Aldi was born.
Didn't the gruesomes say Aldi was named after Archehole in an interview.

Reactions: 19
With todays court hearing what is expected to be achieved? Is it a decision?

the court room (3) is in session at 10.30; and there is another listing ‘not before 2pm’ both with Mr Justice Chaimberlain.

is it to hand down a decision or to decide if they will have another hearing?

Reactions: 17
Isn't Cameron Diaz more or less retired from acting?
If so, why would she agree to be at the sushi restaurant? What's in it for her?
I think she does the odd film here and there. She was filming with Jamie Foxx when whatever happened to him happened.

Reactions: 15
Back when Meghan met Piers Morgan for drinks......
She wasnt well known here then, so why would he agree to meet with her?
What was in it for him?
This is such a good point that I hadn't really thought about before. He followed some people from Suits on twitter and she followed back then they seemed to have some weird back and forth on twitter where he gushed about how brilliant she was. Doesn't seem they were best mates or anything so why he's so bitter and was so annoyed about getting ghosted seems strange unless there's more to it 🤔 not suggesting an affair or anything (ew) but what was in it for him and for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe the pr company found out that Cameron and Gwyneth were going to the sushi restaurant and told H&M to get along there and tag along behind them when they saw them going in? :LOL:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I've seen a few people wonder if he was named Archie because it's more or less an anagram of Rachel. When it comes to those two, especially her, I wouldn't put anything past her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think it’s basically due to his refusal to accept that he isn’t worth police protection anymore. Only senior royals get it whilst working - the wales do NOW, as heirs, but Anne Doesn’t unless she’s on a visit.
It’s his utterly overinflated sense of self worth - he somehow thinks as a non working non resident prince that he should have our taxes spent on him and if not then he will pay the police himself.
The issue with that is a ‘floodgate’ situation. If he is allowed to then that sets an incredibly dangerous and frightening prospect that anyone can hire the British police should they be wealthy enough. As a retired officer I’m hugely proud of our his majesty’s constabulary but I’m also not a naive person - there are rotten apples everywhere and with that amount of cash people can be brought as individuals, when people are allowed access to them. That’s scary - a huge amount of serving officers are addicts of different kinds and people can be desperate regardless of outward appearances. I find the whole thing terrifying.
Exactly what I was about to say. They want the trappings of being part of the royal family. Including security where applicable.

They hire security but it's not what they actually want. It's a bit like the way they set up would-be royal tours or visits. They are trying to play the part while no longer entitled to do so.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
he's more interested in the IIP status and the security that goes with that. wherever he goes in the world the tax payers would have to fund his security for him and his family. He probably would have VIP untouchable visa status, and he could never be prosecuted for a crime in a court of law. these are all reciprocal arrangements with other international countries who all agree on the IIP individuals. It's a bit like the diplomatic status, and you can' be prosecuted for crimes committed in the country being visited.

This is exactly what he wants, the IPP status so that he can do what he wants and becomes untouchable and unaccountable for his actions, I personally don't think it is really about security as he know he will always be covered when directly with the RF and he has no real plans to be in the UK and doing anything on his own so it is all about the IPP status IMO

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I've seen a few people wonder if he was named Archie because it's more or less an anagram of Rachel. When it comes to those two, especially her, I wouldn't put anything past her.
I think I remember reading on here that the name Archie was the codename used by (real 😉) security for George.
And that was why the saddos called their child Aldi Archie.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Her mother left her dad for another man. Her dad then had to bring his kids up himself. Completely different situation.
I don’t want to argue about Frances Shand Kydd but her own mother gave evidence against her in court. These were the days of disgrace on women for leaving abusive husbands. They usually came of worse and without custody of their children. All very sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I honestly think Cameron & Goop were asked to go to the restaurant for a business meeting or something along those lines.

ILBW's plan being that they would all bump into each other outside. Cam & Goop would be overawed to meet a real-life princess who is so beautiful and so humble that she allows them to call her Duchess. They would become instant BFFs and go into the restaurant together. All under the watchful camera of the backgrid pap.

Goop didn't show & Cam just gave ILBW a death stare as she slunk past with her trademark rictus grin plastered on her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Come dine with me….. or you’re racist.
View attachment 2173228
This is spot on! I am sure Smeggy can do this.

Yes sure Jan, sure CD and GP "dined" with you and his Royal Stupidness. They can push all the PR stories they want but the photo only shows Cameron standing near the door as Smeg walks up laughing like a hyena, her high as a kite husband tagging along. They don't look like they were part of the same group or even said a polite hello to each other. Everything is a photo opportunity for Smeg.

There was a quite a handsome fella in front of me this morning at the coffee shop.
By Smeg's logic should I consider this our first date? He even held the door open for me so things are going really well.
Maybe I should just post my rings back to my now husband and start looking for a new wedding dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I honestly think Cameron & Goop were asked to go to the restaurant for a business meeting or something along those lines.

ILBW's plan being that they would all bump into each other outside. Cam & Goop would be overawed to meet a real-life princess who is so beautiful and so humble that she allows them to call her Duchess. They would become instant BFFs and go into the restaurant together. All under the watchful camera of the pap who has gathered outside in their ones
BIB - I love it! 🤣
And they all lived happily ever after. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Way to commodify your child! He didn’t even get a proper name of his own - just a modified version of the foundation’s!

I’m of the opinion that Ffarke exists but was born of a surrogate. The story that he’s Gonzo’s from before he got with Smeg is a possibility too. I think the second surrogate didn’t hand over NoLegs, and now the Gruesomes are stuck with the narrative that they have a daughter when they actually don’t.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.