Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The PR blitz is so obvious, it's gone so far past being embarrassing its back to bleeping hilarious. The utter desperation of it, and people can smell it miles off. Pathetic.

Reactions: 38
It's the year 2030, Harold has artfully arranged the last single hair on his head and donned his best grey polo shirt (sweet nod to Nacho... the shirt was white last time Harold played polo) to be to go out on a "sweet secret" date night with Myra.

He's not sure that the knot of wrinkled taffeta in the car is his wife because he's sure that he married someone with a nose and Pantone 412c is a shade darker than the Ronseal shed and fence she normally uses. But then he sees that she is clutching the Young Mother of the Year award she bought last month. It's been a while since he's seen the kids so Myra shows him the latest photos of the back of Aldi's head and Lidl's left elbow.

He's pathetically grateful that he is allowed to be in her company since surveys show that she is the most beautiful and popular royal ever (survey sample 1)

There's a security scare when a deliveroo moped overtakes the 15 car convoy but one of the bodyguards recognises Omid Scobie in his new role as Nutrition Conveyance Executive.

Finally, the couple arrive at Goopfud the latest cutting edge eaterie opened by Gwyneth Paltrow (most popular menu item: Tibetan virgin tears with half a goji berry $20,000)

Their bodyguards spread out to keep back the crowds who could appear at any moment. Harold glowers while the ever humble and gracious Duchess waves to the the crowd of photographer. "Thanks Guys," she says and the single backgrid photographer gives her a thumbs up.

Strangely, before one of the bodyguards can open the door, there is a clicking sound reminiscent of a door being locked and all the lights go out in Goopfud. As the couple dejectedly return to their car a figure that vaguely resembles Cameron Diaz flipping the bird is seen fleetingly in Goopfud's window and there is the sound of muffled laughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Among the reporting on the RAVEC case was this little gem about the Mirror one.

It's actually becoming somewhat farcical at this point.

Screenshot_20230516-201400_kindlephoto-952458890.png

• Sick
Reactions: 27
The PR blitz is so obvious, it's gone so far past being embarrassing its back to bleeping hilarious. The utter desperation of it, and people can smell it miles off. Pathetic.
WME are exactly like Sunshine Sachs as we are getting puff pieces about her everyday, but it was noticeable that when Sunshine Sachs dropped her the puff pieces were less often.

Reactions: 25
Here is Archie's birth certificate and here is Lili's, however Lili's certificate was definitely a fake birth certificate as Harry's first name was signed off as HRH and his second name was signed off as the Duke of Sussex and it is also noticeable that we have never actually seen Lili's real birth certificate.
View attachment 2174574
View attachment 2174584
the issue behind all of the is HEPA laws and medical privacy

Reactions: 11
Interesting how Baroness Bruck has this pinned as first tweet on her pageView attachment 2172866
Baroness B says she's "just going to leave this here". Leave what here? She puts a magnifying glass and wink symbol. What has she left here apart from broken meaningless sentences? Am I missing something?
Seeing someone for who they really are sometimes takes time. Because a pattern needs to be established first and this is exactly how the Harkles got away with so much crap in the beginning especially the O interview. Early on they had a lot of people on their side. I know because after the O interview where Cai saw they were evil low life trash, many others I talked to on social media etc were on the Harkles side. It bowled my mind that so many people didn’t see what I saw in that interview. It was very depressing.

But slowly and surely as time has gone on people are seeing them for who they are. In particular the USA who lets face it, they really care about. Everything they do is for the US market but it hasn’t worked. Simply because of their huge egos. They thought they could and are bigger and better than the royal family. They under estimated how popular they are. I think they knew The Queen was popular that’s why they continued to say how wonderful she is. But they massively under estimated that it is the royal family as a whole people love not just the Late HM.

Seeing how popular KC is has really taken the wind out if their sales. And PPOW popularity must be hell on earth for those losers. Suck eggs Harkles.
They had to wait until HM died because nobody moves against the Queen, but as usual time wasn't on their side and they missed the boat. They're boring nasty tits, and William and Catherine have emerged from the shadows and become superstars overnight, but steely with it. The Harkles hadn't banked on this and are trying as hard as they can to ruin them.
I read it exactly the same way. Even if it hasn’t been reported, I’ll bet she does fart a lot. You can just tell she would, in my opinion.
I always suspected that you had excellent judgment @willbiteback, and you've just proved it....
It was on twitter that her rear end has had so much wear that it emits one long slow hiss of gas like a punctured sleeping-bag. Or a snake. Baroness Bruck lashed out at this racial bum slur and so did Myra, but it's true and this is why she avoided the Coronation. Aphid suffers the same embarrassing problem and that's why he always looks pained. Gobbles word salad to cover the tell-tale hiss.
Our Prince is heading the same way, and lip-readers saw BottleBrush questioning him about It while KC was being crowned.
"What, really? Immediately after food? I say! Chin up old chap."
It always catches up with you, roasting. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was perusing headlines online. Out of the first 30 articles on DE, 16 featured sméagol; 2 out of the first 10 articles feature in DM feature sméagol, and 5 out of the first 18 Mirror articles deatured sméagol- gack!!! After he stoopidIi bought yet another award show it will be even worse. 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 13
When my mum died she had all these bowling trophies…just like those, marble pillars with gold figures on top.
A close look showed they were plastic and the gold paint was peeling off the figures.
When I was growing up we were involved in auto racing the trophies were actually nice metal and marble and heavy they made really good doorstops 😎😎😎😎😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just thinking the same thing It's got a deja vu quality about it. We went through the same non-stop puff pieces when Sunshine Sucks first came along - now this new one. Ugh.

Reactions: 17
When my mum died she had all these bowling trophies…just like those, marble pillars with gold figures on top.
A close look showed they were plastic and the gold paint was peeling off the figures.
No offence to your mum, who earned her trophies, but you can go into a trophy shop (Timpson’s even) and buy awards and trophies and have them engraved with whatever you wish. They aren’t worth a damn, unlike your mum’s, but they fill a shelf and a couple of column inches.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.