Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just talking about new version of The Little Mermaid film on BBC …… Melissa McCarthy is in it ….. wasn’t she MM’s guest friend in the 40x40 vid? Also the lead in the new film is a POC.

If I remember rightly didn’t MM say this was her favourite film? What a shame she couldn’t get a part in this remake! 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes, I believe she did say that, she likened herself to Ariel too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very convenient Harry is not in court when Omid is testifying just to really reinforce that they don’t know each other 🤥
If they are both witnesses they are not allowed to be in the courtroom until after they give their testimony in American courts

Reactions: 15
Yes, because it's actually an ad feature that the organisations are being unethical in not identifying as such. Ad features are officially paid for, identified as such and published unedited.

They're trying to make these look like press releases at the most. Press releases are considered to be more credible because they are part of the 'news', but are mostly published mostly unedited to avoid liability. Some online organisations clarify that they've used syndicated (distribution method, could include original news article, feature, press release etc) material and not changed anything except the headline. This is done to fit the space/editorial requirements.

Lots of difference between what is supposed to be done and how things are actually done. And the Gruesomes are taking full advantage of that.

Reactions: 22
Yes, because it's actually an ad feature that the organisations are being unethical in not identifying as such. Ad features are officially paid for, identified as such and published unedited.

They're trying to make these look like press releases at the most. Press releases are considered to be more credible because they are part of the 'news', but are mostly published mostly unedited to avoid liability. Some online organisations clarify that they've used syndicated (distribution method, could include original news article, feature, press release etc) material and not changed anything except the headline. This is done to fit the space/editorial requirements.

Lots of difference between what is supposed to be done and how things are actually done. And the Gruesomes are taking full advantage of that.
And yet the Harkles and their Aspen Institute are targeting misinformation in the media….do they have an exemption or something?

Reactions: 19
archies's
With adoption you would have a standard one with the actual parents on then another one issued with his new name and adoptive parents, and they write ‘adopted’ on it. But I don’t know about surrogacy?
I thought Archie's birth certificate had been "sealed". I could be wrong though!

Reactions: 16
And yet the Harkles and their Aspen Institute are targeting misinformation in the media….do they have an exemption or something?
Yep. The same one that lets him and his Ho take private jets even if they have to go from one room to another, while the rest of the world needs to stop breathing to save the Earth. Lets his truth be different from and more valid than the truth. Allows him to invade other people's privacy and his own privacy while demanding privacy for himself. And so on and so forth 🤭

Entitled leaking asshole.

• Haha
I hope you don’t mind that your post has triggered my title suggestion Chita! We always have so many questions about EVERYTHING associated with them…every aspect of their lives is obtuse and confusing!

Harry and Meghan #347 SO. MANY. QUESTIONS!!!
You need to add
Harry and Meghan #347 SO MANY QUESTIONS DUE TO SO MANY LIES!!!
---
Prince Harry and Meghan's popularity in the US soars as they 'deal with issues'

Can our dear American Tattlers confirm or deny this bombshell?
So many lies

My husbands father, for want of a better word, was born without anyone knowing who the father was, well, I hope his mother did, and when the mother married her new husband he adopted the child and she had to adopt him even though she’d given birth to him, she changed his name at the same time so that he had his step fathers name as his middle name.
She had to adopt him? Wow, I didn’t realise that.

Reactions: 12
Just talking about new version of The Little Mermaid film on BBC …… Melissa McCarthy is in it ….. wasn’t she MM’s guest friend in the 40x40 vid? Also the lead in the new film is a POC.

If I remember rightly didn’t MM say this was her favourite film? What a shame she couldn’t get a part in this remake! 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes, she was her guest on the 40x40 thing. Mcarthy taking the piss out of the Queen dressed like God knows what and wearing a cabbage hat.
Cabbage was a pet name PP had for the Queen.
Meg and Mel giggling like schoolgirls. Such class 🤢
Still, at least the 40x40 thing was a great success eh?🤭🤭

83448BE4-E85B-4321-B4C3-AF1A88026C21.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.