Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked up last year's pics. It was all a bit 'Ripple Of Hope'-type stuff. That sort of level.

A few attendees seemed to be in evening dress, others more casual.

I wonder what Catherine outfit Smeg will try (and fail) to outdo. Ripple of Hope was that white off-the-shoulder thing that looked like a sheet, wasn't it? Straight after Catherine's off-the-shoulder Earthshot dress.

Perhaps we'll get a pseudo-Corrie look. White frock, blue cape and some kind of floral thing on head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How can he possibly qualify for IPP status? His wife is a US citizen, and to get protection for his children he'd have to show who they are and list them, register them. This protection must be for in the States as they're not coming back here. What government work is he doing? How is he representing our King and country on the world stage apart from in Southpark? What a seedy shower.

"Internationally protected persons" is a term created by the convention, and refers explicitly to heads of state, heads of government, foreign ministers, ambassadors, other official diplomats, and members of their families.

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Pr...

Protection of Diplomats Convention - Wikipedia"
Remember the american diplomat who escaped justice for killing the lad on the motorbike.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
That’s a point, I’ve never heard of any of these ‘prestigious’ awards but then again I’m not in the US so why would I. Having said that they all look like they’re held in the local equivalent of a Travelodge 🙄
I’m ‘Murican and hell! I’ve never heard of these awards, either! Doesn’t matter because they’re all BS anyway unless the person receiving it really has done something great!
In Smegs case it’s like a participation award they give five-year-olds on the T-Ball team! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Remember the american diplomat who escaped justice for killing the lad on the motorbike.
CIA…and that special treatment was sickening.

I looked up last year's pics. It was all a bit 'Ripple Of Hope'-type stuff. That sort of level.

I wonder what Catherine outfit Smeg will try (and fail) to outdo. Ripple of Hope was that white off-the-shoulder thing that looked like a sheet, wasn't it? Straight after Catherine's off-the-shoulder Earthshot dress.

Perhaps we'll get a pseudo-Corrie look. White frock, blue cape and some kind of floral thing on head.
Blue evening dress and she comes out playing the accordion.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Maybe something 43% Nigerian or an upside down Ukrainian flag?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tom Bower on gb news later about smegz new PR. But also something between Camilla and Catherine

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.