Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Cameron Diaz more or less retired from acting?
If so, why would she agree to be at the sushi restaurant? What's in it for her?

I might be being very naive but if the celeb pays the pr company then they are working for the celeb so why do people think the pr company can tell celebs when and where to be, surely the celeb can just say no

Reactions: 25
It is a well known fact that if cheesy puffs go bad if they are not eaten in one go.
Little known fact: If you crush-up stale cheesy poofs and add a little water it makes wonderful grout for tiling. 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
However, Diana and her mother fell out badly and hadn’t made up before she (Diana) died - Frances Shand Kydd didn’t approve of the men in her life.
Her mother left her dad for another man. Her dad then had to bring his kids up himself. Completely different situation.

Reactions: 14
In Harrys case for Security, he states he is willing to pay for it.
So..........why not just pay for security?
Why go to court at all.

So many questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Isn't Cameron Diaz more or less retired from acting?
If so, why would she agree to be at the sushi restaurant? What's in it for her?
She’s come out of retirement to make a slightly beleaguered film with Jamie Foxx, who I believe has been in hospital.

I agree though, what’s in it for her - why allow yourself to be used by these clowns when you’ve practically quit Hollywood and hate all its bullshit?

Was she duped or just there randomly? They don’t interact with the Gruesomes at all from the pics I’ve seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I might be being very naive but if the celeb pays the pr company then they are working for the celeb so why do people think the pr company can tell celebs when and where to be, surely the celeb can just say no
When it's a management company, they manage the celeb, ie advise them what to do to make them look good in the eyes of the public so that they can remain popular enough to get good offers of work.

Which is why I wondered why Cameron Diaz would bother to do this when she has announced her retirement.

Of course her stepping back from Hollywood could be the same kind of stepping back the Harkles did, ie, not stepping back at all.
---
She’s come out of retirement to make a slightly beleaguered film with Jamie Foxx, who I believe has been in hospital.

I agree though, what’s in it for her - why allow yourself to be used by these clowns when you’ve practically quit Hollywood and hate all its bullshit?

Was she duped or just there randomly? They don’t interact with the Gruesomes at all from the pics I’ve seen.

Aaah that explains it then.
Cameron gets seen, then people discuss her, look to see what she's been up to lately and find out about the movie.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Back when Meghan met Piers Morgan for drinks......
She wasnt well known here then, so why would he agree to meet with her?
What was in it for him?
I think he was flattered, she was on a charm offensive back then.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Why go to court at all.

So many questions.
I think it’s basically due to his refusal to accept that he isn’t worth police protection anymore. Only senior royals get it whilst working - the wales do NOW, as heirs, but Anne Doesn’t unless she’s on a visit.
It’s his utterly overinflated sense of self worth - he somehow thinks as a non working non resident prince that he should have our taxes spent on him and if not then he will pay the police himself.
The issue with that is a ‘floodgate’ situation. If he is allowed to then that sets an incredibly dangerous and frightening prospect that anyone can hire the British police should they be wealthy enough. As a retired officer I’m hugely proud of our his majesty’s constabulary but I’m also not a naive person - there are rotten apples everywhere and with that amount of cash people can be brought as individuals, when people are allowed access to them. That’s scary - a huge amount of serving officers are addicts of different kinds and people can be desperate regardless of outward appearances. I find the whole thing terrifying.

Reactions: 49
Some top comments here 😁

[COLOR=%s]'He’s nothing without Shaggy'

'His week's work experience began at the Mirror's Hacking Department. Yeah! OK! Scoobie-Doo!'

'And on the second day he edited the newspaper
Omid's first name spelt backwards might suit him better'

'Omid Scobie — not one credible word comes out of his mouth, which is located just under his brown-nose obsequiously servicing H&M‘s derrières.'

'So in a week’s work experience he was taught how to hack a phone, given a list of celebrity phone numbers, told to listen to their voice mails, and on top of that a gobby editor, in front of him, a total stranger, confirmed he knew about the hacking of Minogue’s phone messages. Then Scabies kept all this a secret for 20 years, even apparently through Leveson, until he was called to give evidence on behalf of people he really doesn’t know. A squadron of pigs just flew past my windows'[/COLOR]

😂😂😂 A squadron of pigs 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why go to court at all.

So many questions.
I hope you don’t mind that your post has triggered my title suggestion Chita! We always have so many questions about EVERYTHING associated with them…every aspect of their lives is obtuse and confusing!

Harry and Meghan #347 SO. MANY. QUESTIONS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Kay Burley now reporting someone arrested at an airport for carrying cocaine in a (wait for it) fake belly. 🤭. Security were alerted when the "parents" both gave conflicting dates as to when their "baby" would be born.

You couldn't make this up. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I think it’s basically due to his refusal to accept that he isn’t worth police protection anymore. Only senior royals get it whilst working - the wales do NOW, as heirs, but Anne Doesn’t unless she’s on a visit.
It’s his utterly overinflated sense of self worth - he somehow thinks as a non working non resident prince that he should have our taxes spent on him and if not then he will pay the police himself.
The issue with that is a ‘floodgate’ situation. If he is allowed to then that sets an incredibly dangerous and frightening prospect that anyone can hire the British police should they be wealthy enough. As a retired officer I’m hugely proud of our his majesty’s constabulary but I’m also not a naive person - there are rotten apples everywhere and with that amount of cash people can be brought as individuals, when people are allowed access to them. That’s scary - a huge amount of serving officers are addicts of different kinds and people can be desperate regardless of outward appearances. I find the whole thing terrifying.
Adding on to this his private protection wouldn’t be allowed to carry weapons and he states they wouldn’t be privy to any intelligence.
Plus the Royal Protection officers are polite officers there aren’t just spare ones sat around waiting to be used. There are probably only enough to protect the people who need it and for those that don’t have full time protection like Anne & Edward their events will be timetabled in.
If they had stayed in the U.K. they would be living in royal residences that are always protected and would have only needed police protection when leaving the grounds which would have been provided as he is the son of the king.

Reactions: 31
I just watched this thanks for sharing. I can totally believe she’s already bullying WME staff and demanding that she be called Duchess. Is it just me or does the guy presenting sound like he’s saying Duchess of Sausages? I now cannot unhear it and it’s making my chuckle to myself 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know if this has been discussed before but why Archewell?

If meg is such a mad feminist and just Harry is making a career out of his spare hurt feelings, why name your foundation after the first born male heir and the "lesser" female "spare" gets.....what exactly?🤔 Maybe a career whining about how her brother is the favourite 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Congrats on becoming a VIP @PurvyPanda …… snacks and drinks in the Lounge …… it would be good if there was an alternative to Cheesy Poofs as I’m sick of certain members fighting over them! 🍾🍸🥃🍹🎉🍕🍰🎉
You’ll be pleased to hear then that after taking all the cheesy poofs from the special cupboard in the VIP lounge for my Eurovision party, I have restocked and there are plenty for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.