Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back when Meghan met Piers Morgan for drinks......
She wasnt well known here then, so why would he agree to meet with her?
What was in it for him?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the gruesomes new pr agents found out that CD was at the restaurant and told the pair to get there quick smart.

Didn't the press in the time of old Hollywood give a few dollars to valet or busboys to let them know if any stars were at restaurants or hotels.
May be that's just from old movies I have seen.

Also I think the stars agents would ring the press if their star was waning.
It’s such an obvious, desperate and short sighted strategy - and already (per Caribbean Prince) we’ve had a denial issued by Paltrow. CRINGE!

Cameron must be raging - unless she’s been given a bung! 💰

A-listers will avoid them even more now!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s the one thing I absolutely dislike her for also. She has maliciously cut her father out of her life simply because she has lies she needs covered and he didn’t live up to her high standard. Notice I said her high standard because she is low life trash and only in her mind does she have a high standard. The whole thing was a set up to cut him out. A witch act.

I also think she has told Hasbeen a horrid lie about her father to keep Hasbeen away from him and once she said it she had no alternative to continue ghosting her father. Something horrible like abuse which she has to keep ghosting him to make the lie stick.

She is a evil witch and I don’t care if her family are now making money off her by doing interviews etc. This would piss her off and for that I support their right to do to her what she has done to them esp her father.
She didn’t want royal wedding photos with her overweight elderly father and that is horrible. Such a selfish, arrogant, ignorant, cruel thing to do.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
She's been asked to laugh off the South park privacy mock when she picks up the award - NS 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am pretty disappointed that our legal system seems to have become a soap box for Reek & Smeg to drop snippets of their truths 😡
Not sure why this is being allowed.

Scabies 😳
View attachment 2173226
I hope all Doo Doo's lies come out when he's crossed! Does no one fact check anymore or are they harpooning Harry?

Reactions: 28
Isn't Cameron Diaz more or less retired from acting?
If so, why would she agree to be at the sushi restaurant? What's in it for her?

Reactions: 36
Been lagging behind due to the speed of the threads lately, but just wanted to say that I loved the Corrie.

I was worried when it was said there'd be no tiaras, but I should never have doubted PrOW's ability to look simply stunning in anything. I loved the matching headdresses that she and Princess Charlotte wore.

I was also very impressed with Feather placement, and with the beeb for only showing TOS in passing, making his 'nomark' status clear for all.

And as for the claims that KC3 toasted FP1 (that's FlatPack1;) ), I say big fat hairy bollocks. Never happened.

And just for the record, you, my lovely fellow tattlers, are to blame for my recent weight gain as all the talk of cheesy puffs forced me to go out and buy a family sized pack of them and then eat them all in one go. And I only bought the large bag because it was more economical than an individual pack of Wotsits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Been lagging behind due to the speed of the threads lately, but just wanted to say that I loved the Corrie.

I was worried when it was said there'd be no tiaras, but I should never have doubted PrOW's ability to look simply stunning in anything. I loved the matching headdresses that she and Princess Charlotte wore.

I was also very impressed with Feather placement, and with the beeb for only showing TOS in passing, making his 'nomark' status clear for all.

And as for the claims that KC3 toasted FP1 (that's FlatPack1;) ), I say big fat hairy bollocks. Never happened.

And just for the record, you, my lovely fellow tattlers, are to blame for my recent weight gain as all the talk of cheesy puffs forced me to go out and buy a family sized pack of them and then eat them all in one go. And I only bought the large bag because it was more economical than an individual pack of Wotsits!
It is a well known fact that if cheesy puffs go bad if they are not eaten in one go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
AGC Blind -
172. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/14 **2**
The photos were staged. If you were allowed to take them and then sell them, you would do anything to protect that and say whatever they told you to say. It makes zero sense to constantly stalk the alliterate one and hope that once every three or four months you actually get paid if she deigns to leave her house. Meghan Markle (Meghan Markle debuts new hair transformation and looks Kate Middleton-inspired) (Meghan, Harry go on fun outing with Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz for the first time after Charles’ Coronation) (Harry & Meghan Grab Sushi, Pregnancy Rumors Seeming Debunked)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Back when Meghan met Piers Morgan for drinks......
She wasnt well known here then, so why would he agree to meet with her?
What was in it for him?
May have been for Gina, who I think was still her agent at the time, who I presume knew PM and might have called in a favour. I think Katie Hind also met with Smeg and wrote about it.

If she was "sold" as some kind of hot, young American actress who was going to leave her cable show to join a popular UK reality show, I can see why journos might have taken the bait and agreed to see her.

Or he had contacts at Soho House and was tipped off that she was 'one to watch' for whatever reason.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.