Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BEST.
Episode of Can't Pay We'll Take It Away.
Ever.

Reactions: 36
In all honesty, I don't think therapy will ever work with him. He is who he is. As a previous poster stated in the previous thread (apologies for not remembering who ) there is something constitutionally "off" with him. I just don't think he's all there and I don't mean that unkindly. There are reasons why Rachel was able to so easily manipulate him and why the RF allowed the marriage to go through.

Harry's dependence on Rachel seems like that of a needy toddler; just like David with Wallis. And therapy wouldn't have helped that man, either.

There is a photograph of Prince Philip looking at your beloved Queen the day of the wedding with a look of concern and protectiveness. I can only imagine how painful that day must have been for both of them.

Reactions: 43
I can’t stand PA but this is and he is only brought up whenever H is embarrassing beloved papa.

Reactions: 19
Harry & Meghan have massive concerns about safety and the need for security.

also ...

Harry sends security off to collect Nando's (while Meghan remains 'so calm' about it all)

Reactions: 31
I bet Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth were severely disappointed in Harry in the last few years.

Reactions: 43
Harry & Meghan have massive concerns about safety and the need for security.

also ...

Harry sends security off to collect Nando's (while Meghan remains 'so calm' about it all)
Yes indeed.

I remember something about them being sent for coffees too, I forget was that while they still lived in the UK. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 26
Who calls gas and air ‘hits’ what a bellend

Reactions: 46
For some reason it's making me laugh PA is refusing to leave. I've got a picture in my mind of him sitting on the floor like a toddler with arms and legs crossed saying shan't
Maybe line up the Wales kids with their bows and arrows pointed at him till he goes?

Reactions: 30
Yes indeed.

I remember something about them being sent for coffees too, I forget was that while they still lived in the UK. Ridiculous.
imagine having the appliances and staff to prepare you the best coffee imagined, yet you still send for Starbucks. once an insta-thot...

Reactions: 34
Lovely post. Thomas is a messy boy, and likely went to Thailand to study the temples but that's not a crime and he's not bad.
I've never thought his indulgence of the Ho over the P&G advert made her a narcissist. Some people are just born bad and she's one of them, with a lot of genes from Snakebite who's as evil as they come.
There's loads of damaging information about the Ho we don't know, and maybe TM has been successfully silenced? Sam and Tom Jr might be forced to stay quiet so as not to destroy him as an abuser, an accusation which trumps racism as impossible to defend and guaranteed to destroy. Look at PA and that was mild.

Reactions: 23
Wouldn’t you just love if someone at the AHA! Youth group asked Harry how him writing a book about his family might have affected their mental health and follow up if he thinks he is a complete hypocrite to be there advocating mental health.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.