Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That stupid hiking picture is also terribly white although of course no Sugar will admit it. Yes I am including the ILBW in the white line up too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
What I don't get is she has multiple dogs, I don't know any other dog owner who was going on what seemed to be a fairly flat hike that would not take their dogs with them especially the labrador
Apart from the Netflix documentary where we saw the dogs when was the last time that anyone saw them out and about with Meghan or Harry. I mean it definitely isn't normal that the children nor the dogs are ever seen in public.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This is the full Private Eye article, just from skimming it, it seemed rather pro Harry 🙄
View attachment 2160640
Love this bit: “The most prolific leaker to the papers about the private life of Diana…was always Diana.”
Nah this is sarcastic! Look at the first 2 paragraphs, with Meghan moaning about the press making a fuss about events of two years ago, based on events of 4 years ago, with Meghan taking the moral highground saying that why are they doing this as she has moved on and isnt worrying about the past.

Then we have Harry, making a public fuss about events from 20 odd years ago!

They cant be too blase, as press intrusion is a serious matter, and a serious concern. But they do point out that Harry and William shared an office, and that Harry wasnt in Afghanistan at the time of the first phone hacking cases!!!

Reactions: 31
"mad tech skills" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(to be fair, as far as I know, the whole phone "hacking" thing was not so much "hacking", but "figuring out easily guessed voicemail pins")
In last week's Ted Lasso, one of the players is caught up in a hacking thing and an embarrassing video of his ex-girlfriend leaks.

[paraphrased]
Her: Please tell me that your password isn't "password"
Him: Yeah, but I spelled it with two "esses" to fool them

I can totally hear that in Thicko Haz's voice!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can't wait to hear what Piers had to say about this tonight on his show, if he's allowed to discuss it as its an ongoing court case.

I know he hates scooby. He refers to him as that lickspittle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Apart from the Netflix documentary where we saw the dogs when was the last time that anyone saw them out and about with Meghan or Harry. I mean it definitely isn't normal that the children nor the dogs are ever seen in public.
At the start of the year Harry was papped with the black lab and he took the same dog to a dog beach at some point since they moved to California IIRC I don't think I've ever seen a pap photo of Meghan with the dogs since they moved to California

Reactions: 31
Ooooh...there is so much to unpack here!

Kim K at the Lakers game with Sarah Staudinger, wife of Ari Emanuel and designer of the wrinkled pink mess of a shorts suit. They are sitting in ARI'S courtside seats which he obviously did not offer to his new star client!!

ETA: and it looks like they went to more than one game. Was Sarah with her the day the Stoats went to the game with their friends employees?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Have we seen harry and meghan pictured together since the restaurant shot

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Have we seen harry and meghan pictured together since the restaurant shot
They were seen together at the Basketball Game (La Lakers) but the body language was extremely telling as Meghan was more interested in the camera than Harry.

Reactions: 25
’.

My bet is she will do another Oprah interview, announce she will not be using her title…and that she wants to live a life of forgiveness and harmony, blah, blah. And soft in her eyes, a suffering will shine. Oprah will nod with sweet empathy. IMO, her whole PR situation is a disaster right now. She hasn’t enough Sugars to make future projects that have no RF gossip succeed. And that spigot is turned off.

If Harold goes nuclear…after the bomb goes off, her career will be in the rubble as well.

Even when she is acting sad, and a shimmering teardrop slides down her lovely bronzed cheek -or so she imagines. We can still see this:

1683732364235.png
1683732533163.png
1683732612707.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.