Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Have these shows like Bridgerton changed history to suit their narrative. Isn't there a spin off called Queen Charlotte.
I think some historians say she was a poc and others say the African connection to Portugal was too far back.

My Step Dad's father was American Italian and his mother was Italian, but they think there may have been some Portuguese somewhere because of colouring and features.

Some Italians are a bit darker than olive skinned. May be the Portuguese back then had similar tanned skin.
Bridgerton, Queen Charlotte and Tom Jones (itv) all portray georgian UK as 50% upperclasses black. Its bizarre. Theres a spurious claim that queen Charlotte was black. At best she was several generations mixed race if at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

emmer_moans

VIP Member
He so desperately wants the reaction he isn't getting from Prince William. He will do anything in the hopes they stop grey rocking him.

Pitiful creature.
I feel sorry for William because this shit will drag on for years and possibly still be a issue when he becomes King. A horrible shadow.

• Sick
  • Sad

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I’m really hoping Scoobie has got ‘caught up in a moment’ when he agreed to give his statement and the barristers will rip him apart. I don’t believe for a second he was privy to any inside info as he overestimates his credentials as a ‘journalist’ at the best of times. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if his statement was the one that lost Haz his case!!!!
That would be just brilliant. Tattlers far and wide would be heard cracking out the champagne 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

crw200

What makes me so mad about the Ozempic is, she was not overweight. In fact none of Hollywood are and they are taking a diabetic medication instead of watching their diet or working out more. Now everyone, everywhere are doing the same. I have a really close friend that can’t get Ozempic that he was prescribed for his diabetes because everyone is paying out of pocket for this “miracle” drug.

• Sad
  • Sick

planetmirth

VIP Member
Mirror apologises to H

Has anyone so far blamed the Wales children for the phone hacking ?? …….It’ll come …..

• Haha
  • Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
We don't know anything and it's deliberately kept that way. No confirmation or denial, keeping everyone in the dark. False reports of the Stoat going to BP, but are they false? Did he actually go back to the US or double back?
The same honesty and clarity we have for George, Charlotte and Louis should apply to the Flatpacks but it can't because it's a scam, a fraud by the Palace and the Stoats.

Chuck should certainly be treading on eggshells, he is, and it's making him ill.
Does anyone on this thread really believe that Archie and Lilly are entitled to be in our Line of Succession, of equal status to Louis and Charlotte? Chuck knows they're not.
In all honesty we can’t expect BP to issue numerous statements every day to rebuff every bit of ”he said, she said, friends said, sources said” gossip which is thrown about daily. Most of it is made up trash and not worth giving it a second thought.……. people are bored with it all. Keeping quiet is working for now.
One day it ‘will all come out in the wash’ and that will be the time for the RF to deal with it.

• Heart

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
Oh that compilation from the weekend got the tears going, bloody love Wills and his "God save the king" and the military giving three cheers, and just, all of it 😭 I have had a tough day and it set me off. What a proud, hopeful time for this nation.

• Heart

nukeantz

I read in one if the papers today that 'W would find it very hard not to physically remonstrate if he came into contact with H again'.
You mean like take that hanger out of his hand and beat the crap out of him?
---
I think we should take a moment to compare and contrast. This is the Duke of Kent. He is 87 years old and was at the late Queen’s coronation in 1953 and at Charles coronation in 2023.
He has lived a life of quiet and devoted service to the Crown for over seventy years.
You can tell that at his latest engagements he has been struggling and for some reason my heart breaks when I see it.
A more dignified man I have yet to come across.
Then you have a silly bint like Smeg trying to tell us that service is universal. Not for you it isn’t you self serving cow. And her husband making a clown of himself at solemn occasions.
Don’t you feel even the tiniest bit of shame Harold, Duke of Sussex?
Be more Duke of Kent.

View attachment 2159748
I couldn’t believe him walking in Queens funeral processions. They were long walks. I was afraid for him. I love that he has been so devoted

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Must be nice for Cam and Cath these days, having these three pieces of eye candy hanging around, rather than the miserable, gurning twat. :)

Screenshot_20230511-143554_kindlephoto-535120307.png

• Heart
  • Haha

InkHeart

Chatty Member
It's just really bonkers, as Sparry would say, that of all the things she could be and do, especially with all the money - it's way more than what I have - and the privilege she has, she chooses to starve/medicate herself into becoming this clearly-unhealthy bag of bones and skin. Why would someone choose to do that to themselves? Why would someone aspire to live like that?

Let's say that she does it to get movie roles (yeah like she's up to doing any work) or just wants to look good on camera (hah!) or wants to be a model. Ultimate goal is to earn money. Which she will spend on ....more surgery, more drugs, more hideous outfits and tasteless merch? What a pointless way to live.
It's a very cruel reality about how women are treated, but Meghan is already too old to make it as an actress or model. She can have all the treatments in the world, but the reality is that women over 40 (even over 30) are never offered these glamorous jobs that could go to women half their age. All the actresses you can think of who are still getting leading lady roles after 40 are all still working because they made a big name for themselves in their 20s. It's undeniable that Meghan worked relentlessly to be that starlet who shagged her way to the top and became a Hollywood icon, but she's missed the boat - she is too old for that narrative to work. I don't condone the ageism against women - even Meg - but it's reality. At 41 she must be mentally going into a downwards spiral about how to keep her "sexy actress" image of herself, but it's all downhill from here. She hasn't managed to make being a Duchess work as an image, and the boat has sailed for her as an actress influencer type. It's possible that she might still get a few sponsorship deals, but those are usually one-time gigs.

The weight loss was very much timed to go with the coronation. I think she is still competing with Catherine in her mind.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Plantagenet

VIP Member
What makes me so mad about the Ozempic is, she was not overweight. In fact none of Hollywood are and they are taking a diabetic medication instead of watching their diet or working out more. Now everyone, everywhere are doing the same. I have a really close friend that can’t get Ozempic that he was prescribed for his diabetes because everyone is paying out of pocket for this “miracle” drug.
I totally agree with this and said this to my husband. These are not obese people. These are women who want to go from size 6-8 to 0-2. Anything over an 8 in Hollywood is considered gigantic. There are many designer websites that play into this as well. The designers don't show anything above an 8 or 10 and their idea of a 10 is really a 6. It is a truly warped view of the world and the reason why you can go to the high end stores and see all of their clothes on sale because they don't fit anyone.

When I was growing up in NY there were stores that carried clothing samples. At that point in time, a sample was a 6 or 8. Now they are more like a 2 or 4. The only way these actresses can wear the freebee clothing or get a dress for a red carpet event is to be in this size range. That is obviously what Meghan wants aside from being as thin as Kate. The sad news is that it doesn't matter what she will put on. It won't look good or fit because she doesn't have an intrinsically good figure. Being thin isn't everything. You have to have a proportioned shape or at least know how to dress for what you have. She never does that.

• Heart

InkHeart

Chatty Member
The next morning his wife left him to get papp'd and go for a hike god knows where with her friends.
Are we 100% sure that they still live together? If they do, she does not seem fond of him. Imagine your husband makes a six hour flight after the biggest family occasion of his adult life, with his family who are allegedly emotionally abusive to him. He'd be exhausted and want to be with the person he loves and talk about every detail. You wouldn't think "This is the day to leave him alone and go for a hike with my friends."