Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanelope

VIP Member
He has to stop including other people, who are not part of the case, in his evidence. I’m surprised the judge is allowing it really, it is an (unsurprising) invasion of their privacy once again. Chelsy and Catherine should issue a cease and desist…
Of course it’s because he doesn’t have the evidence on his own.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
from Reddit & various news channels -
this is the real nub of it - all the 'press intrusion' - nothing to do with the ILBW and their relationship but fundamentally Chelsy - the real 'love of his life' - he has not got over her.
she dumped him walked away and he blames this on the press as in his mind there must have been reasons beyond any issue with him.

Attachments

• Wow

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
from Reddit - Lady C... lady_c_tea_youtube_5923_a_few_nuggets_paraphrased including:

Lady C wasn’t it nice they gave Harry some privacy with the Princess Royal’s feather? Lady C is LOLOL…what a coincidence. Last time it was candle, this time it was a feather. What will it be next time? A dog’s tail? Wasn’t this absolutely rich? LOLOLOL….Princess Anne couldn’t have been more awesome to greet Harry then plop herself in front of him. There she was, blocking Harry’s view and our view of Harry. I have no idea who at the Palace thought of this, but wasn’t it perfect?

Lady C Tea YouTube 5/9/23 (a few nuggets paraphrased by me)
Hello Sinners,

Lady C’s last few videos have been not much Meghan and Harry and thus, I have not posted much. Her last video was all about the Dukes that were invited to the coronation and their histories within the aristocracy.

Today’s video was mostly about her coronation ball that she hosted. She gave some opinions about how the BRF went overboard on “dressing down” saying that people know the Royal family have amazing jewels, why not wear them? She said how grand would it have been if all the royals from around the world wore their best gowns and jewels. She hopes William will do this for his coronation and not worry about offending anyone. Overall she gave the coronation 97 out of 100.

Here is the tea for today:

Lady C, while I watched William pledge allegiance it said to me, “Everything will be alright. We will help you share the burden, protect you and comfort you.” I really love the Princess Royal. I really think she will take her father’s role in the family. Lady C says Charles is not the pushover everyone thinks he is**.** Anne will keep the problematic ones in line. As far as merching Harry who looked like he wore a Dior suit that came from a dumpster goes, I think it may be sinking into his drug addled brain, that he has lost his family. He may never see his family again. Lady C says there was a concerted effort to present a unified front. Harry gets his due. He behaved correctly. He was quickly in and out, but he behaved correctly. He was pleasant to those who would speak to him. Not everyone did or would. Princess Anne made a point to be personable to him. He had the York girls and sat with their husbands. Harry sat right next to Princess Alexandra who is a perfect princess. There was a degree of civility that would not have been there had Meghan gone. As for the suit, we are coming to that next….

Lady C, I am interested in your thoughts on Harry wearing a custom made Dior suit rather than an English brand, given guests were encouraged to support UK brands. I thought it was undignified, ridiculous, disgusting, preposterous, undignified, and quite frankly vulgar. First of all, it was not a proper morning suit. That is not the trousers men wear with morning suits. I have never seen THAT material in a morning suit. It was an ordinary suit with coattails. Saville Row has the best tailors in the world. This is just typical and declassee of the world Harry is now living in. And the category of person he has allowed himself to become, under the ministrations of the hussy to whom he is wed. He can’t even support his country. M&H are only interested in what country can do for them, not what they can do for country.

Lady C wasn’t it nice they gave Harry some privacy with the Princess Royal’s feather? Lady C is LOLOL…what a coincidence. Last time it was candle, this time it was a feather. What will it be next time? A dog’s tail? Wasn’t this absolutely rich? LOLOLOL….Princess Anne couldn’t have been more awesome to greet Harry then plop herself in front of him. There she was, blocking Harry’s view and our view of Harry. I have no idea who at the Palace thought of this, but wasn’t it perfect?

Lady C at the coronation when everyone sang, “God Save The King,” I noticed that Catherine and Sophie curtsied. Harry was exraying William, starting hard at the back of his head, I wonder what he was thinking? Also, he barely sang, “God Save The King.” Yes, Harry could not conceal his rage and frustration that he and Meghan have not been able to conquer William and Catherine. Harry knows that William is the one whom he cannot work his way around. Harry is evidently (according to her sources) boiling over with fury and frustration because he gets grief from Meghan for his failure to get William and Catherine in check.

At the 50:43 mark, Lady C says she thinks Princess Anne, Princess Catherine and Sophie stole the show. Catherine reminds Lady C of Queen Mary. Catherine was splendid. She has a steady magnificence about her. It’s her character and integrity with which she functions.

Lady C it’s been two days since the coronation. What happened to the birthday party that rivals the coronation? Meghan has put out word that she is preserving her mental health and this is the reason she did not attend the coronation. But it didn’t stop her from posing for photographers while hiking, in wait for it, diamond bracelets. LOLOL……That woman is so declasse, so tasteless, so vulgar, so uncultivated. She has new people who are advising her to moderate because everything she has done in the past has made her unpopular. She is listening. She is working on reinventing herself. She is now aware of the fact that she has milked the royal family for all she could have gotten out of them. She is very unregal. She doesn’t know how to behave. She doesn’t behave like a lady. She is like a wannabe pushing her nose at the glass because she can’t get in. She is so undesirable. Who goes on a hike with diamonds on? She is hopeless. Even when she tried to get it right, she never does. Total lack of style, taste and tone – Lady C can’t think of the right word.

Toodles Sinners!

• Heart
  • Haha

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
---

JFC imagine being over 35 and having another person organizing your shit show of a life. Pathetic.
I think you and @Churchill's Ghost are right! Hazno was (is!) 100% a man-baby that is used to having people taking care of him. That said, I do believe that at some points - let's say "down points" - in his life, when he was doing more drugs, for instance, he could have blocked Palace service of going into his house, for cleaning and maintenance so they wouldn't find things and report back to TRF.

I've said it before, but I am now convinced that the effort W&C put on Heads Together was and is an effort to normalise mental health and those who need support and part of it was doing it for Harry and to make him feel OK with his issues and therapy. I believe that despite the support he had he did probably became depressed and victimised after the then Cambridge children were born and W&C couldn't pay him that much attention. I could see him isolate himself, going back to some unhealthy patterns and, with his paranoia, blocking people going to his place.

That said, the sofa and the TKMaxx discount shopping stories are 100% bullshit. Hazno never had problems accessing money for drugs, so he wouldn't have trouble accessing money for anything else. He was partying constantly, he was travelling to Africa, he was putting the ILBW on a plane (1st class!) every other week, but then he couldn't afford a sofa? Or clothes? Or a cleaning lady? I mean, I am, as an audience, seriously offended because those are not just lies, those are absolutely stupid lies.

ETA: replacing we for a he.

Reactions: 50

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Isnt the whole trial thing, because H has turned down all compensation offers?

So he has instead taken the whole thing to court so that he can have his version of the truth presented? So it isnt about anyone saying sorry and giving him money as compensation, H has made it into something so much bigger.

I
That's what I thought too. He was offered a sum of money but nowhere near what William was getting and he refused it.

Oh no, it's the sausages / the bigger bedroom 🙄 all over again [falls to floor sobbing😭]

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Right. I’ve just had an email to tell me a Nigerian Prince wants to share 40m dollars with me so I was thinking of hiring the church hall, filling it with cheesey poofs and poaching Ollie and Johnnie to work the door, as a way to celebrate?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
I have a sneaking love for both Piers Morgan and Jeremy Clarkson... I know they are both probably (actually?) real shits, but I do like someone who has the balls to have the courage of their convictions. And Morgan's Mirror diaries (the first one at least) were hilarious. And I like Clarkson's Farm too.
Clarkson’s farm is brilliant, actual farmers love it for showing the truth about how hard farming is.

• Heart

pencilpen

Actually her dress looks better close up

I absolutely love the dress, the colour, the fit, the style is just beautiful. Not as keen on the hat but it goes nicely with the dress. I know it sounds weird but I do think part of the reason she always looks incredible is as she seems like a lovely person- I think it radiates.

• Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Loving the POW’s silver shoes. I don’t know how she makes walking in heels look so easy, but I suppose getting the right fit helps a lot. 😆

5CE06E62-2CF0-4DC7-BE5B-E482EC488397.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
also, with the risk of sounding like a broken record, Charles made a public promise that he won't remarry. if Diana were still alive, she WOULD HAVE MADE SURE he kept his promise.
Actually by 1997, Diana had made it clear that she would support him remarrying. Granted, at the time she was trying to persuade the govt and RF to let her begin her roving international philanthropy thing. So she was bending over backwards to be helpful and essentially suck up to Blair, HM and the PoW. She had friendly dinners with Charles, pulled out of the Rock & Royalty book to demonstrate respect for the monarchy, and kissed Charles on the cheek in front of cameras at Wills’ carol concert to show they’d moved past the hard feelings. And she’d told them she wouldn’t stand in the way of him marrying Camilla.

I’m not saying for a second she’d not have been privately furious when/if marriage happened and even more irate if Camila became eventual queen. But the fact remained she needed HM’s permission to be out representing Britain on the global stage so I think she’d have mostly kept playing nice at least in public. Sparold would have had his evil stepmother far earlier had Di not been killed.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Bookworm. Gossip. True or not

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
The below is gossip, but interesting.

Not true that the Stoat flew in on a commercial flight, he flew by private jet to London. Maybe flew back commercially, but no security was seen collecting the Stoat from the airport. Was he whisked away so no need for a baggage check?
As it was known when he allegedly left for Heathrow, the paps will have known when he was supposed to touch down in LA but nobody saw him.

The Ho has tried to drum up interest and products for The Tig, but companies know they'll have eyes on their products and a possible risk of negative connotation. The Ho faces the problem that companies are cautious about committing their products.
Who steps in to help? Markus Anderson, who has arranged for the Ho to stay in posh places and who has called in a favour here and there. There's speculation that the pap-walk was showcasing a few brands.

A subscriber told BookWorm that stories about the Stoats splitting up is planted propaganda, and that the Stoats have been leading separate lives since the death of the Queen. When the Stoat visits the children the Ho takes off, and any love displays are just for the camera as the Ho treats him like rubbish.

The Stoat is nervous about the Heritage Foundation business and fears he may lose the battle. Talks of going to live in Africa, as he doesn't want to go to the UK with his tail between his legs, but he knows the Ho will want to stay in the States.

Rumours are that the Ho is stalking her next boyfriend / victim. She was seen having lunch with a certain lawyer, and though it could have been business they were very touchy-feely. Then seen out again, looking cosy.
What is Markus's role? Is he her protector? Her procurer?

• Wow
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Scoobie going after the Wales’ children is the lowest of the low. These gorgeous children have been a credit to their parents and to the King over the weekend. This smacks of jealousy from the Markles camp - shame on them! Disgusting
Absolutely disgusting..everyone watching saw the King left early so arrived at the Abbey early…

Parents , not the arse who is pushing this , know you have to factor in extra time….we had an appointment the other day, all set and then sent little one in to get coat,…didn’t come back out ….found playing the recorder in the bathroom !!!!!🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
I am beginning to think that H and Smeg are just doing business now and only attend something together when necessary.
Wasn't there a message to Aldi and Lidl thanking them for letting H being away from them.
I am sure now after Harry's solo sour faced appearance they are separated. Just 11 months back Smeg was clutching his hand and playing the role of supportive spouse helping him face his estranged family during their two short appearances at PJ. However this past year has been interesting for Harry and Meghan. Everything they did has backfired massively. First the CUT article which made Smeg look like a pretentious fool, then the Netflix documentary which was a joke and Harry's SpareUs highlighting Harry's vulnerable state of mind (I.e. his obsession with his Mum and life long quest to find her replacement). To top it off Tom Bower's revenge made it clear that Smeg clearly manipulates people and situations around her to fit her agenda and loves playing victim.
I am sure now that the Rachel Zane act has been exposed and people can see real Markle, she has 0 interest babysitting Harry and he has been put aside.

I don't think they will divorce anytime soon but we will (already have actually) start seeing new "Meghan" aka a new role she has written for herself where again she will be a shining main character. How all this plays out will be very entertaining to watch. Get your popcorn ready dear Tattlers! One (wo)man Markle show is about to begin🍿🤭😎

• Haha
  • Heart