Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Lee Anderson, quite rightly, in my opinion, says to those who want a Republic, go and live somewhere else then.

Says same to the race baiters who want to divide us and decry our culture and traditions (shola, white balcony woman, fulgozi, narinder, Diane abbot etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 48

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
This is so funny. Especially the giant IDIOT for Harry

1683744212183.png

Major words for each of them:

King Charles III: King, Boring, Regal, Nice, Environmentalist, Irrelevant, Traditional, Rich, Patient, Posh, Positive, Neutral

Queen Camilla: Supportive, Loyal, Nice, Neutral, Irrelevant, Queen, Indifferent, Dislike, Posh, Pleasant

Prince William: Nice, King, Boring, Bald, Positive, Charming, Decent, Likeable, Loyal, Priveleged, Neutral, Heir, Future

Princess Catherine: Lovely, Nice, Beautiful, Elegant, Caring, Pretty, Neutral, Boring, Indifferent, Irrelevant

Prince Harry: Idiot, Troubled, Stupid, Spoilt, Sad, Confused, Annoying, Ginger, Traitor, Lost, Negative, Childish, Spare, Brave, Neutral

Meghan: Actress, Annoying, Manipulative, Horrible, Negative, Awful, Liar, Narcisssist, Trouble, Irrelevant, Nice, American, Bitch, Fake, Beautiful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
Princess Anne is there too -
Duke and Duchess of Gloucester were also there - read an article that said there was 8000 people at the party! 😳 (apparently this is the normal amount but I've never really paid much attention before & it never looks 8000-people-busy!) No wonder they needed 7 royals to get around everyone!

• Wow

knoddle

VIP Member
’.

My bet is she will do another Oprah interview, announce she will not be using her title…and that she wants to live a life of forgiveness and harmony, blah, blah. And soft in her eyes, a suffering will shine. Oprah will nod with sweet empathy. IMO, her whole PR situation is a disaster right now. She hasn’t enough Sugars to make future projects that have no RF gossip succeed. And that spigot is turned off.

If Harold goes nuclear…after the bomb goes off, her career will be in the rubble as well.

Even when she is acting sad, and a shimmering teardrop slides down her lovely bronzed cheek -or so she imagines. We can still see this:

1683732364235.png
1683732533163.png
1683732612707.png

• Haha
  • Heart

maisie101x

Hi all, not sure I’m on the right thread for this point but I just stumbled across it and have been thoroughly enjoying having a read through😎 lve been thinking about this especially since the coronation but don’t have a safe place to say it outside of tattle without all the fans coming for my throat 😂😂 so here goes … and apologies if this has been mentioned before, I couldn’t go through every page 🥲 I’ve seen a lot of “Diana should’ve been queen” talk, don’t get me wrong, Diana was a wonderful woman, and the whole story is very tragic. But Charles & Diana were not happy, she was extremely insecure and miserable in the relationship, I know she was the people’s princess and very loved; but surely if you love her you would know being queen would’ve not been fulfilling for her? She wouldn’t have been happy, in her role / what came with it or in the relationship? We all wish she hadn’t passed so tragically but to wish she was queen? It makes no sense to me … anyone else??

• Heart

GirlWithThePearlEarhole

Former Royal Protection Officer Ken Wharfe says there’s no way Hazzno could have got to Heathrow in the timeframe given if he had dropped into BP en route for 30 mins as reported.

• Wow
  • Sick

planetmirth

VIP Member
Greetings student intern Omid Scobie who is only here for a weeks work experience. Listen closely as I tell you how to hack into peoples voicemails.

Checks out. 🤣
So the 1 week work experience Omid just strolled into the Editor’s office and overheard a conversation….or was he hiding in the office
in a pencil sharpener

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Dan says H has a privileged life and wants to blame someone for all his issues. He can't or won't take responsibility for anything so blames his family and the media

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Invictus

Chatty Member
victim.jpg

This popped up on insta. Nothing in the media regarding Haz and Smegs is joyful or happy. Just misery. I really do think Haz is in an infinite loop of personal hell. Smegs also never seems happy or fulfilled, despite strangely posed pictures of her grinning awkwardly. Maybe we are watching two people go through it. Couldn't have happened to a more calculating couple.

• Heart

tobehonest

Chatty Member
So let me get this right. On Oprah the RF were racist. On Tom Bradby interview it wasn't racist but unconscious bias. Now it's back to racist.
Screenshot_20230509-182438_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

ChipDex

VIP Member
I leave this here I've just made and be back in a bit to catch up 😀💖 x...

View attachment 2161668
:ROFLMAO:

I bet Dior wish it was the one on the right in their suit.

Edo looks clean and immaculately turned-out in a well-fitting, well-pressed suit.

Hazbeen looks like he and his suit spent a cosy night together under a hedge in the grounds of Froggy Cottage.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Can't wait to hear what Piers had to say about this tonight on his show, if he's allowed to discuss it as its an ongoing court case.

I know he hates scooby. He refers to him as that lickspittle lol

• Haha
Hi all, not sure I’m on the right thread for this point but I just stumbled across it and have been thoroughly enjoying having a read through😎 lve been thinking about this especially since the coronation but don’t have a safe place to say it outside of tattle without all the fans coming for my throat 😂😂 so here goes … and apologies if this has been mentioned before, I couldn’t go through every page 🥲 I’ve seen a lot of “Diana should’ve been queen” talk, don’t get me wrong, Diana was a wonderful woman, and the whole story is very tragic. But Charles & Diana were not happy, she was extremely insecure and miserable in the relationship, I know she was the people’s princess and very loved; but surely if you love her you would know being queen would’ve not been fulfilling for her? She wouldn’t have been happy, in her role / what came with it or in the relationship? We all wish she hadn’t passed so tragically but to wish she was queen? It makes no sense to me … anyone else??
There are an awful lot of deluded idiots out there. Charles and Diana divorced in 1996 iirc, so there was no way she would have ever been Queen, but this fact is too complicated for some people to understand!🙄

ChipDex

VIP Member
Has there ever been another RF member who's behaved like this in public? As the tweet says, they didn't even need to follow him in.

• Haha
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
We know this and discussed it last year when the Intelligence staffers and Johnny were sitting behind the Harkles at St Paul's scrambling the devices we all know they were both wearing.
MI5 and 6 were onto them immediately.
We were onto them almost as fast.

That is why Harry wanted to know who would be sitting behind him at the coro.
He didn't want any Intelligence staffers or Equerries near him this time.

That Theresa Longo Fans twitter account is usually accurate though. So that tweet confirms what we Tattlers already knew.

• Heart
  • Wow

ElChanguito

VIP Member
This is the full Private Eye article, just from skimming it, it seemed rather pro Harry 🙄
34DE95E4-F31A-491B-A17F-CBFC58581A44.jpeg

Love this bit: “The most prolific leaker to the papers about the private life of Diana…was always Diana.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick