Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
So - has scabies committed perjury? According to a very quick search he never was at the same place as Piers Morgan, ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 46

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Excellent, headline news. Glad the racist is being called out.

She can head off and set up a commune of racists with Mos-Shogbamimu.

Love Myleene's face of disgust.

View attachment 2160861
Sorry dear, that excuse just won’t wash. Why were you even thinking about diversity in the first place, there was worldwide representation, so it couldn’t have been any other way. Glad to say you are now MARKLED.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Libbylulu

VIP Member
We don't know anything and it's deliberately kept that way. No confirmation or denial, keeping everyone in the dark. False reports of the Stoat going to BP, but are they false? Did he actually go back to the US or double back?
The same honesty and clarity we have for George, Charlotte and Louis should apply to the Flatpacks but it can't because it's a scam, a fraud by the Palace and the Stoats.

Chuck should certainly be treading on eggshells, he is, and it's making him ill.
Does anyone on this thread really believe that Archie and Lilly are entitled to be in our Line of Succession, of equal status to Louis and Charlotte? Chuck knows they're not.
No! I strongly believe Harry, Archie and Lili should be removed. It’s a terrible awful thought that if something were to happen to William he’d be Regent until George was older.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Vanelope

VIP Member
What’s the point of the lie about stopping off at Buckingham Palace? They’re not claiming he saw or spoke to anyone in the family, so why claim he went? I’m sure there’s an ulterior motive but I’m just not seeing it.
It’s to claim he can still access Royal palaces without supervision or being there for a reason - which enhances his position back in the US. ‘I’m still special i still have access’. This proves to me that he has had his keys and security pass taken away and is not in fact allowed to roam wherever he likes. It’s why they took pictures inside and got the paps to take the intrusive BP funeral pic.

• Sick
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Congrats @Bobble22 on VIP. 🍾 🍾 🍾

At the time the phone hacking was made public, Piers gave an interview and he said it is common knowledge that people's voicemail messages could be easily accessed because most people didn't change the factory set PIN number.
He then denied having ever done that himself or ever having instructed anyone else to do it.

I remember him saying that because I didn't know how the papers had got access to phones. I thought they must have somehow planted bugs or tapped into phone lines to listen in.

So the getting into stored messages via PIN number hadnt occurred to me until Piers gave that info.
So even if he didn't do it or didn't authorise stsff to do it, he knew how to do it.

It's very murky.
As much as I now dislike Harry, I am on his side in this issue. If journos hacked private phones they deserve to be sued.

I think compensation will definitely be forthcoming, and rightly so. William got it, and Haz undoubtedly deserves some too.

The problem with Haz though, is that compensation won't be enough.

He seems to think this is still some sort of criminal trial, when all that's been done and dusted.

And he's on a righteous crusade to control the media, and what we get to read, when it comes to reporting on him.

From his own behaviour, he clearly doesn't give a shit about how they report on the rest of his family, or their privacy rights. He's perfectly happy to breach those when it suits him.

This case isn't really about journalistic standards at all. It's about him. It's always about him.

Grandstanding in court might give him some satisfaction, but we've yet to see the emotional cost. If negative stuff comes out about Diana and her own intimate relationship with the media, what will he do then? He can't blame his brother who settled, possibly for exactly that reason.

Remember, Piers Morgan was on good enough terms with Mummy to be invited to KP for lunch with her and William.

JMO

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Nothing to do with the harkles but...Carole McGiffin is on Dan Wootton show later talking exclusively about her sacking from Loose Women. I read about this recently online and the comments made me laugh. One said she's always on Tattle Life and another said she owns Tattle !!

• Haha
  • Wow

minimaz

What I don't get is she has multiple dogs, I don't know any other dog owner who was going on what seemed to be a fairly flat hike that would not take their dogs with them especially the labrador

• Wow

VC10

VIP Member
Scoobie going after the Wales’ children is the lowest of the low. These gorgeous children have been a credit to their parents and to the King over the weekend. This smacks of jealousy from the Markles camp - shame on them! Disgusting
They have to spout some load of shit, in order to keep their small group of sugar supporters happy. It's pathetic, isn't it ? The vast majority of Society have zero interest in the harkles nor care what they do/think ....

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I don't believe there is a Lilli,
I honestly don't believe that there is a Lili either because in the pictures that we have seen of the child she looks exactly like Stassi Schoroeder's daughter Hartford and even the ears match.

Last edited:
  • Wow

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I flipping love your comment! I noticed during covid they always had that Nicola Thorpe, who had a bit part in Coronation Street for a while, on giving her opinion as if she was some sort of moral crusader, jeez she annoyed the hell out of me. people give way to much credit to the media ‘luvvies’ you just have to watch some of them on the celebrity quiz shows to see just how utterly clueless some of them are!!!!
It bugs the hell out of me that actors feature so prominently in honours lists. “Services to acting” my arse. They are in it for themselves not for the common good. Actors don’t go into acting out of some kind of altruism. Many of them are narcs or at least hugely egotistical. The ones that get honoured are usually extremely well paid too. How about honouring more ordinary people who have gone above and beyond instead of these egotistical, pampered pricks? Or at least people in jobs/professions that actually help people?

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Thanks @Chita and @jonathanlynch
And @LadyMuck 😘
My Neil got rained on and had to get out of his damp clothes, as his mum always told him, or he'd get a chill 🤗 🌂
A new Monarch normally addresses the nation, it's the done thing, but KC didn't.
Reasons given by the Palace were that the Coronation, concerts and lunch should speak for themselves.
There's been a backlash against the non-inclusion, in the photo of HM with the grandchildren, of the Flatpacks. It's difficult to find photos of Ffarke and even more difficult to find photos of Legless, so the Palace decided to keep silent. KC doesn't want to rock the boat, but my Neil strongly felt that he shouldn't have been put off by the Stoats and a few rabid sugars.
There's been no such thing. No backlash whatsoever, apart from entitled cunts with an agenda.
---
Charles must always feel he is treading on (surrogate?) eggshells re his grandchildren?
He never mentions them. The RF seem to be getting on with their lives.

• Heart