Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I can honestly say I don’t think there was anyway that hasno popped into BP.

he wasn’t seen.
No one knew.
I’ve policed far too many state visits etc and it’s just a massive NO
If he wasn’t on the plan he wasn’t coming in, quite frankly.
His coat hanger would have been taken off him as a potential weapon.
He is a fucking weapon 🙄🙄🙄
---
I also 1million percent agree with Ken Wharfe.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

clueless

Chatty Member
I can't keep up! Just a couple of my thoughts that I'm sure have already been shared.

I'm so disappointed with Dior... not to be dramatic but I honestly am devastated. They are one of my favourite French fashion houses :cry: I wonder did H&M approach Dior maybe because of Diana's connection to them - mother wore it, they even named a bag after her - so now son is following in her footsteps? They always like to have these tenuous connections to grasp onto. Yet Dior have always been connected to the Royal Family, Christian Dior himself loved the UK and the Royal Family, unlike some cretins we know. So why wear a brand that has a historical royal connection if you no longer want to be connected to royalty..? How very odd.

Meghan in her Diana pose during the hike, looking very thin has me wondering - is she going to claim Diana's eating disorder story for her own at some point? The eating disorder caused by her unhappiness in her marriage, wouldn't you know, just like Diana...

• Sick

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Could be right but it seems like William and Catherine they are targeting and the children.
Tragic loser. No family loyalty at all. Yet claims to be his Mother’s Son. The same mother who would have been in love with William’s children and defended them like a lioness. I think Diana would have told Harry to get fucked if he planned on targeting her grandchildren.
IMG_3628.jpeg

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
That list is pointless I'm my opinion.

Smegz was in and out in a couple of years and had maternity leave. Kate had 3 children during that time and also had maternity leave. William was working as Air Ambulance for part of that time too. Prince Philip was ill and then died.
It really doesn't prove anything and publishing it just means that people will attack those they see as slacking.

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

So, the #1 cable news show across the pond on Saturday was the Coronation. And also 5 out of the top 10.

That's a few more plates hitting the wall in Monteshito then. :LOL:

Screenshot_20230509-212756_kindlephoto-423719495.png

• Heart
  • Wow

Notdeadyet

My take is they are casting black actors, as it’s the way we employ people these days, rather than the character is actually black.
It'll be a cold day in hell before a white actor is cast as Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela. It's all so one sided.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm astonished that plastic Scobie has suddenly implicated Piers Morgan, he must really hate him 😁 but Piers isn't on trial here so how can he get away with slinging accusations around about him?

It's also amazing that as a lowly intern he was apparently allowed anywhere near sensitive information 🙄 when he probably spent most of the week making coffee and running errands. I doubt that Piers even knew he existed.

While I thought that the phone hacking was appalling and I don't particularly like Piers, my dislike of Scooby and Hazno surmounts this so I hope that Piers rips into the lowlife lickspittle.

• Heart

Cheapseats

Chatty Member
Hang on. Did I just see someone say that Sparry is now due BACK in the UK again? WTF? So he literally popped home to babysit the cardboard cutout kids while Smegs did her pap hike but he's already now heading back here?

Mental
Hes nothing but an eco botherer

• Sick
  • Heart
And Princess Alexandra’s dad died tragically in a plane crash when she was a child! No woe is me for her though

• Heart
  • Wow

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
And to think, all this pain and bitterness could have been avoided if Harry had have talked to his father and brother.
I mean really talked.Sat them both down told them how resentful he felt, told of his unhappiness with their relationship and stressed that he couldn’t and wouldn’t cope with it any more.And that he was desperate.
I bet Charles And William would have bent over backwards to help.Because they genuinely love him. I know he was seeing therapists, but he never addressed the issue of his hatred and resentment of the role he played in the family.
Instead he hid most of his bile and played the lovable mischievous Prince.
Except when he didn’t, and then the Palace Pr stepped in.
MM may be a piece of work, but I blame Harry.He has revealed himself to be a spiteful,jealous little knob head.And he loves the chaos he has created.
Forget all that owning his truth woke nonsense, he wants to punish his family.And he was gleeful about it.There was an interview with an American host ( who he was doing shots with), and you could tell that H was really enjoying the attention.
It was at this point, when he was happily trashing and ridiculing his country, that I decided I would not shed a tear if, and when MM destroys him.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think it was because William was so much taller than H back then. I think William had already turned 15 and a lot of media and people go on about H being only 12 yet he was only about 2 weeks away from turning 13.

I have heard people say poor wee H walking behind Diana's coffin because he looked so small next to the POW.
Only very recently I saw it trotted out again, Harry had to walk behind the coffin. In fact what was said was, nobody else has had to walk behind a coffin in those circumstances. (I ranted about it on a previous thread).

WTAF. William was right there, I don't care how much taller he was. He walked behind that coffin too, containing his beloved mother. Aaaargh, that narrative makes me angry.

It was said that William didn't want to walk but that Philip asked him if he walked with him, would he do it and he did.

And if memory serves me dickhead Harry even made a story out of Charles taking his hand maybe as they were inspecting the floral wreaths, and how he heard the cameras clicking. What an absolute lowlife scumbag he is. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

ElChanguito

VIP Member
Chelsy’s beauty is so healthy looking and striking compared to withered up, crow like Skidmarkle. I bet she’s so glad she dodged the bullet.

Safcfootienut

My take is they are casting black actors, as it’s the way we employ people these days, rather than the character is actually black.
Yes....like the series recently made with a black Anne Boleyn. Beautiful lady who played the part but I'm sure someone may have mentioned it before now if Anne had in fact been black. If the reverse had been done there would have been hell on......but we are not supposed to say that out loud.