Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Some little bits and pieces to know regarding the latest bullshit Hazno is spinning:

Harry and William ran a joint royal household up untill March 2019, and untill 2013 they shared the same private secretary (Lowther-Pinkerton), thus it would have required a concerted effort to exclude Hazno from anything. Harry's lawyers have already admitted that he had learned of an arrangement to delay any settlement between News Corp and the royals as long ago as 2012, which would have been a more suitable point for him to instigate action (rather than seven years later).

Much of Hazno's bullshit is being spouted under legal privilege, that's why he's able to do it.

The court has been told Diana declined police protection after her divorce because she feared officers were leaking to the tabloids - even though at the time most accounts stated it was because she thought they were feeding information back to Charles. The most prolific leaker to the papers about the private life of Diana was Diana herself, via Richard Kay and Andrew Morton.

Source: Private Eye.

Reactions: 54

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Loving the POW’s silver shoes. I don’t know how she makes walking in heels look so easy, but I suppose getting the right fit helps a lot. 😆

View attachment 2159133
How come her heels are not sinking in the grass?!

They (shoes) remind me of Cinderella and the glass slippers fitting perfectly on C. Smegz reminds of the ugly sisters squeezing their large feet into them, determined to make them fit lol

• Haha
  • Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
What’s with that ridiculous arm pose? Is she trying to show off her bony arms or is she attempting to look like the late Princess Diana? Fail either way as she looks completely awful! And she’s looking right into the camera which I noticed Harrible doing now as well. Barf!

• Sick
  • Angry

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
The courts need to make an example of a famous person committing perjury as at the moment it seems there is no come back for this

There are an awful lot of deluded idiots out there. Charles and Diana divorced in 1996 iirc, so there was no way she would have ever been Queen, but this fact is too complicated for some people to understand!🙄
A lot of this stems from that interview where she stated:

"I'd like to be the queen of people's hearts" *bats eyelashes*

I'm old enough now to see how manipulative that statement was.

• Heart
  • Sick

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Beautiful but 😢
Play with sound to put you over the edge 😢

The POW just gets on with it, and we know that she will carry out her duties with devotion, poise, humour, warmth and everything else we could hope for. Plus she is gorgeous. Along with William, who has the same qualities, they really are an asset to Britain.

• Heart
  • Haha

Boston B

So, where are all the photos of the star-studded fourth birthday party that Harry absolutely had to rush back for? I just don't understand. They are making it very hard to believe that they even have children! I just can't see Megsy missing an opportunity to show off all the celebs at the party.

• Haha

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Ive been thinking.

Princess Alexandra used to be 6th in line to the throne.
Does anyone think Harry was seated beside her for that reason? A reminder that a 6th in line can only go lower down the rankings and lower and lower until at the next big royal event everyone is asking 'who is that random Royal next to so & so?'
Here’s a thought. They put an elderly infirm lady on the end of the row so Harold couldn’t climb over her and make a spectacle of himself. He probably knew her from childhood and would be respectful of her.
---
The only reason he could he tiptoeing around them is his hope of seeing the children one day. Sorry Charlie, it ain’t gonna happen. The vindictive biatch will see to it.

• Wow
  • Sad

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Hang on so Rancid Scooby reckons he heard Piers telling people to go hacking phones? Get the fuck out of here 🤣🤣🤣surely he will need to be cross examined and destroyed?

• Haha

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
If the judge has any integrity at all, he should strike out and disallow any references to actions against people not a party to this lawsuit as that is clearly hearsay. What may or may not have happened to Catherine or Chelsy has no bearing on his case.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

mardymare

VIP Member
The POW just gets on with it, and we know that she will carry out her duties with devotion, poise, humour, warmth and everything else we could hope for. Plus she is gorgeous. Along with William, who has the same qualities, they really are an asset to Britain.
Get teary seeing TLQ. She was fabulous right to the end. Catherine so respectful. The Monarchy will change in subtle ways. Catherine can wear coloured nail polish and bare her legs if it doesn't disrespect KC/QC. She has an innate sense of what is appropriate for the occasion. i think the summers at Balmoral meant so much to TLQ, spending time together as a normal family, and the Harkles refusing to go symbolised their selfishness and total lack of understanding of family.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
It'll be a cold day in hell before a white actor is cast as Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela. It's all so one sided.
Another thing is - black people have history of their own (and I’m not just talking about slavery) - why don’t they show some of that instead of trying to shoehorn black people into someone else’s history? It’s kind of like saying black history doesn’t matter, and in my opinion, that’s racist.

• Heart

Mairag

Chatty Member
During the engagement interview ILBW said she had wanted to know if Harold was nice and kind.
These are her words -
'Was he nice? Because if he wasn't kind, it just didn't - it didn't seem that it would make sense.'
This has bugged me because it reminded me of something and I couldn't remember what.
Then on Sunday, the James Bond film From Russia with Love was on TV. As soon as Tatiana Romanova arrived to meet Rosa Klebb, I knew what was coming... Rosa wants to recruit Tatiana to entrap Bond and wants to know if she would be willing to have sex in the line of duty. This is their exchange -
Tatiana: I suppose it would depend on the man.
Rosa: Sensible answer. (She holds out a photo).
Tatiana: I cannot tell, perhaps if he was kind...

That's what I had been trying to remember.
The scene makes it even more interesting as it has often been said on here that some think that ILBW has been recruited by person or persons unknown to entrap Harold for their own nefarious purposes.
Finally, ILBW fancies herself as a wordsmith. (She is in fact an accomplished word salad tosser.) Has she seen From Russia With Love? Does she fancy herself as the Russian temptress, using the same key words?

View attachment 2158982
The bit that bugged me about that whole “Is he nice? Is he kind?” story is what friend is going to turn around and say ”No, I’ve set you up with someone who isn’t nice, in fact he’s horrid. Oh and he’s not kind either, he’s pretty nasty. But hey, at least he’s rich, so have fun on your date anyway. And by the way, you’ll probably have to go Dutch as he’s a bit stingy. Enjoy!”
Having said that if the “friend” had said that about Harold, it would have been accurate at least 🤣

• Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Thank you @Chita for the Fred and @jonathanlynch for the title.

We were also a bit perplexed as to why Hasno was clutching a coat hanger at the airport. I once partied with a ‘rock star’ who had such cartilage damage he could hang a coat hanger through his nose so I wonder if that might be his party piece? Grossly disturbing and hugely inappropriate- much as per the ginger hanger wanger himself.

• Haha
  • Wow

kev1974

VIP Member
1683726658545.png

"mad tech skills" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(to be fair, as far as I know, the whole phone "hacking" thing was not so much "hacking", but "figuring out easily guessed voicemail pins")

• Haha
  • Sick

Xales

VIP Member
Why is he dragging Catherine into this? Does he not have enough valid examples of his own, or something?

She's not taking action, and he's not entitled to take action on her behalf, is he?

He so desperately wants the reaction he isn't getting from Prince William. He will do anything in the hopes they stop grey rocking him.

Pitiful creature.

• Heart