Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
I’ve just been on my IG, and a random post came up of little Louis at the Jubilee having that tartrazine induced paddy.
I have heard there were derogatory comments about his behaviour at the time, but to read them first hand, I really found it quite depressing.
There are grown women on that comment section saying he is either spoilt or autistic. I don’t care if these women hate Monarchy or if they think Meghan Markle shits rainbows, I think this is a highly egregious way to talk about a small child, and about autism.

Imagine being so hate filled and ignorant, that putting out comments on the internet about a child gives you a degree of satisfaction. I’m honestly appalled by these people. They’re abysmal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I think we should take a moment to compare and contrast. This is the Duke of Kent. He is 87 years old and was at the late Queen’s coronation in 1953 and at Charles coronation in 2023.
He has lived a life of quiet and devoted service to the Crown for over seventy years.
You can tell that at his latest engagements he has been struggling and for some reason my heart breaks when I see it.
A more dignified man I have yet to come across.
Then you have a silly bint like Smeg trying to tell us that service is universal. Not for you it isn’t you self serving cow. And her husband making a clown of himself at solemn occasions.
Don’t you feel even the tiniest bit of shame Harold, Duke of Sussex?
Be more Duke of Kent.

View attachment 2159748
When he was at The Trooping in 2021 after PP died, he was wearing his bearskin hat with his uniform and I thought the dear man was going to fall over from the weight of it. He did his best to support TQ so she wouldn't be alone. A true friend and cousin to her.

BTW, did anyone happen to notice what a pretty woman the Duchess of Gloucester is? I think we will see more of the two of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Palpatine

VIP Member
So.Thiis woman is seeing racist ornaments that aren’t there.
She either needs specsavers or a psychologist.
I’m getting a bit fed up with this kind of blame hatred.Racism is abhorrent and has no place in any decent society, but lunatics like this woman are helping fuel race hate.And I’m also fed up that she seems to go unchallenged.Could it be She is showing her own unconscious bias?
She’s a race baiting cunt and best ignored!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Such a white group
She doesn’t have any black friends (any friends at all for that matter) She never has had any black friends.
The reason being that she has never considered herself black.
She only became black when she decided to play the victim of a cruel and racist Royal family.
Seems to me that she’s turning white again because the racism thing hasn’t really worked out for her.
Of course it never was going to work. There was a backlash a while ago on Twitter with #MeghanMarkleisnotblack from the black community.
They could see right through her.
The black activist who always surrounded herself with white people and married the epitome of white privilege.
And used a helluva lot of fake tan.
People are not stupid.

• Heart

Concerto

I don't think him being all concerned about the welfare of his ex girlfriend and the Princess of Wales will go down very well with his current wife.

• Haha

hiesenberg

Me too, slowly but surely you can see them pushing the agenda via propaganda on sm. At the end of the day, we had a bi-racial royal, but that cunt chose to fuck off to monteshitshow rather than put a day's graft in here. These activists know this but continue pushing the agenda even though London has a Muslim mayor and England has an Indian prime minister. So get fucked with our all white balcony..this country does have all white families!! Ok ill calm down now, too many tequila roses, I am in Mexico after all. 😂🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Yes there was a conversation..

King - Harry did you remember your suit for tomorrow ?
Harry - Yeah it‘s Dior …
King - Lovely , Shall I send someone down to press it for you , especially the tails which can crease so badly ?
Harry - YOU‘RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME….STOP TRYING TO CONTROL ME ! YOU DON‘T CARE ! WWWWWWAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH.

• Haha
  • Heart

giraffetower

Gosh those hiking pics are not flattering, are they? Awful posture, scrawny arms. Thick waist with a weird belt making her look even worse, and her usual awful posture.

The sleeveless t-shirt draws attention to those huge shoulders, too. Not her best look.

No offense but if I'd never seen her before, I'd guess she was an ageing cable tv actress setting up pap shots for attention. And it would be someone I'd never heard of, on the cover of one of those sleb mags that line the supermarket checkouts.

Oh wait....

😅

(Also, I cannot believe this was sanctioned by her new talent agency to the megastars. Imagine working hard to sell her and get her gigs as an A-lister, and then she does something like this? Bargain bucket sleb behaviour.)

• Haha

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Chelsy’s beauty is so healthy looking and striking compared to withered up, crow like Skidmarkle. I bet she’s so glad she dodged the bullet.
And Hasno should be eternally grateful to those who hacked their calls. Had it not been for Chelsy calling time on their relationship, he would never have met the woman of his dreams, his soul mate, the reincarnation of his long dead sainted mother and the pretendy mother of his flatpacks.

• Haha