Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
The POW just gets on with it, and we know that she will carry out her duties with devotion, poise, humour, warmth and everything else we could hope for. Plus she is gorgeous. Along with William, who has the same qualities, they really are an asset to Britain.
She has absolutely blossomed into her role.
I always thought she was lovely and it's even more evident when you see her interactions with the public. There's also a new confidence evident there, since she became PoW, imo.

And who will ever forget the stride out the gate that day at the walkabout. There's a core of steel there that H&M badly underestimated to their cost. It's a mistake stupid people make. They thought because she was kind and pleasant and spoke to Harry at the time of Philip's funeral, they could do and say as they pleased in relation to her. Not so!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Coronation? Finely judged. Celebratory. Cloth-cutting well concealed. Spiritually uplifting to see history and pageantry. Pragmatically worldly - TRF represents all the people, those who serve others and are not privileged. Diverse, multiracial and multicultural. Historic and magical day.

Negatives?- Lack of tiaras and traditional coronation garb. Would have been far grander and spectacular with more bling. Catherine's Greek laurel wreath worn in tribute to PP's heritage? Lady C disagrees and thought it was simply appealing to ordinary people.

Royals? Body language of Camilla? She was very nervous and likely preparing herself spiritually for her crowning moment. Haz could not conceal his rage at William and Catherine but spoke civilly to others. Princess Royal's glorious red feather obscured view of him.

Dior Haz? Undignified and vulgar. Not a proper morning suit.

Smeg's ploy?
Has milked TRF for her brand. Behaves like an unsophisticated wannabee with her pap walks. She is shopsoiled.

Snippets of LadyC's Coronation ball at 8 mins.

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member

Just gunna leave this here She is such a race baiting cunt
My maiden name is just four letters.FOUR. And it gets mispronounced all the time. I just correct it and move on like a MFing adult. I don't have to embarrass people to feel powerful.

• Heart
  • Haha

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Greetings student intern Omid Scobie who is only here for a weeks work experience. Listen closely as I tell you how to hack into peoples voicemails.

Checks out. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Love this with it’s sweet nod to the four feathers for cowardly Haz. 🪶 🪶 🪶 🪶

I also need the Harry toilet rave pics on a mug!
Thank you 🥰❤❤❤😘 xx, or a mug with Harrys Mug on lol 😀😄😄❤💖💕💗🥰🤗😘 xx

I've done a bit of catching up and more later, on page 30 of the Red Plume thread 🧵😀lol x I forgot the number, but I had an idea to bring out a new game for all the family 😀😄😄😄 x...

Egnore the Sofia name I forgot to edit that out 😄
Resizer_16836765064611.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Scabie reminds me of the time I let a trainee beautician tint my eyebrows. My kids, hub and virtually every fucker I came into contact with that day asked “when are the butterflies coming”, as the caterpillars on my head were surely ready to take flight.

Dorothy Parker was so writing about Scabie when she said:
‘Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone’

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just happened to be watching an old episode of Gogglebox, 2017.

And guess who turns up - Harry. Well, a clip from an interview where he spoke about having counselling.
(Bear in mind this was before he started telling us every last detail of his life).

Anyway, clip shown of Diana's funeral, boys walking behind coffin. Many of us here remember it, I'm sure, even if it hadn't been shown thousands of time since then.

And the whole discussion by the goggleboxers was about Harry, and how difficult that was for him.
Okay the piece was about him.

But that's something that galls me.
It's as if it was nothing for William having to do that. Or as if he wasn't even there. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Didn’t Meghan once claim there was a rule against everyone wearing the same colour? 🤔
They keep trolling her by wearing the same colour don’t they? It’s hilarious! You can tell they get on like a house on fire and there’s no jealousy or any hierarchical battles between them
---
So.Thiis woman is seeing racist ornaments that aren’t there.
She either needs specsavers or a psychologist.
I’m getting a bit fed up with this kind of blame hatred.Racism is abhorrent and has no place in any decent society, but lunatics like this woman are helping fuel race hate.And I’m also fed up that she seems to go unchallenged.Could it be She is showing her own unconscious bias?
And even though they aren’t there, she’s still outraged because they could have been there! You can’t make it up! These are the types of people who create more division between different cultures

• Sick

Verfugbar

VIP Member
1683662260869.png

Someone had said that he was covertly checking his fly. It looks more like part of the 'Sparry is lustworthy 🤮🤮🤮🤮' campaign. Gesturing towards the fly area as subliminal messaging. Maybe he thinks he's one of those supermodels.

Though most likely he was scratching some of the crabs that had escaped from Smegs onto him 😉😉
(apologies for the edit)

BiB
This is not just a prick,
This is not just a useless prick,
This is a Dior useless prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I wonder at what point Hairy will wake up and realise he isn’t the only person to have suffered trauma. I recall the death of Diana very clearly and also the Christmas speech that year in which our late queen delivered the address through undeniable tears. TLQ came under absolute horrific abuse for keeping the boys up in balmoral, which is what they believed was the right thing to do to protect them from a besieged London and a huge outpouring of grief. King Charles looked absolute devastated- she may have been his ex wife but he clearly felt her loss and, more importantly that of his boys, very keenly and deeply.
Absolutely.
Sadly many many people have terrible losses in their lives, often at a young age.

William spoke about his mother's loss not that long ago, amd said he knew it could make or break him, and he was determined that it would not break him.

People react differently to loss, that's just how it is. But Harry has made it his 'personality'. If Diana had lived, what would he have used to try to gain sympathy I wonder.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Thank you @Wackie Jeaver ive been waiting for a counter piece to the self serving steaming pile of shit by the ghostwriter.
---
So. Ol’ shouty. She’s got her knickers in a knot because she thought she saw something she didn’t but has stated that if she had seen the thing she thought she saw then her outrage would be okay? Have I got that right?!

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
I hate that ugly racist bitch , shes nothing but a shouting head!! If all my family stood on the balcony we would all be white too. We are English, fair skinned. Nothing racist about it. What makes it racist would be too add a token poc. We shouldn't be attacked for simply being white.
I'm fucking fed up with race-baiters, all cunts

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I hate that ugly racist bitch , shes nothing but a shouting head!! If all my family stood on the balcony we would all be white too. We are English, fair skinned. Nothing racist about it. What makes it racist would be too add a token poc. We shouldn't be attacked for simply being white.
Apparently just being white is racist these days.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

kev1974

VIP Member
Excellent, headline news. Glad the racist is being called out.

She can head off and set up a commune of racists with Mos-Shogbamimu.

Love Myleene's face of disgust.

1683729030757.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56