Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
My best friends husband died in bed one night aged 40 from a brain haemorrhage. Being a nurse like me she dragged him onto the floor & did CPR whilst waiting 4 the ambulance. Their 2 sons 11 and 9 stood at the bedroom door watching.
They had a really rough few years, emotionally & financially the school was great but counselling for the boys was by winstons wish the charity. Theyre now in their 20s and lovely lads.
They didnt have the support Harry had, or the access to the best therapy, or the best schools, the finances, they didnt have the extra worries other kids have. I am NOT negating Harrys grief but he really needs to stop looking back and whining and blaming everyone. He ought to be grateful he has the life he does. No work, transatlantic travel, famous friends, therapy and money.
But you know what? He seems much more miserable than my best friends boys
I was friends with a girl growing up who lost her mum to heart failure when she was 9. Her mum had an undiagnosed heart condition apparently and they were all at the dinner table when it happened.
Her little sister was only 5.

They was raised by her grandparents essentially as her dad couldn't cope being a full time working single parent.
Both my friend and her sister grew up to be lovely mature women who don't have any bitterness towards their father and are super close to each other.

I am sure each one of us know at least one person who has unfortunately lost a parent early in their life but majority of them don't grow up to become entitled whinging todgers. I know Harry will always mourn loss of his mother and I feel sorry for the 12 year old boy but the thing is Harry isn't that boy anymore, he is a 40 year old father of two who should have got his act together long time ago. If his own brother could do it, why couldn't Harry?

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
If the calls were missed or hangups, then how does he now who was calling. Perhaps it was his drug dealer? Stupid, twitty twat.
In which the idiot prince discovers telemarketers…

Also, he claims the calls started in 1996…he was 11/12 and in boarding school. This was pre-cellphones. Where on earth and how was he getting these mysterious calls and media activity? What a twat…I wish the judge would throw it out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
So.Thiis woman is seeing racist ornaments that aren’t there.
She either needs specsavers or a psychologist.
I’m getting a bit fed up with this kind of blame hatred.Racism is abhorrent and has no place in any decent society, but lunatics like this woman are helping fuel race hate.And I’m also fed up that she seems to go unchallenged.Could it be She is showing her own unconscious bias?
Personally I think she’s trying to stoke racial conflict. I don’t think her bias is unconscious at all.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
So.Thiis woman is seeing racist ornaments that aren’t there.
She either needs specsavers or a psychologist.
I’m getting a bit fed up with this kind of blame hatred.Racism is abhorrent and has no place in any decent society, but lunatics like this woman are helping fuel race hate.And I’m also fed up that she seems to go unchallenged.Could it be She is showing her own unconscious bias?
I'm getting a bit fed up that media outlets are paying this woman to appear. Media outlets have turned into a fucking cesspit where rational, reasoned debate by qualified people has been sidelined by mouthy cunts with an agenda to push (usually their own, so they can sell whatever shit it is they are shilling).

• Heart

hiesenberg

So let me get this right. On Oprah the RF were racist. On Tom Bradby interview it wasn't racist but unconscious bias. Now it's back to racist.
View attachment 2158993
I hate that ugly racist bitch , shes nothing but a shouting head!! If all my family stood on the balcony we would all be white too. We are English, fair skinned. Nothing racist about it. What makes it racist would be too add a token poc. We shouldn't be attacked for simply being white.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Lady C’s Diana books are the best I’ve read and certainly by far the best she’s written because Di gave her extensive interviews so they’re first hand evidence. She’s very fair and obviously liked Di a lot personally but they were truly eye opening for me on the private Diana behind the PR facade.

Half the world is too lazy these days to bother fact checking anything. They read, accept at face value, get wound up and move on, but with the completely incorrect ‘facts’ stuck in their brain. I saw someone the other saying wasn’t it hideous that KCIII owned a third of the world’s land - all these idiots promptly posted agreeing that it was completely unacceptable! How do you fight such moronic ignorance?!! 🥴
BIB

Oh, I know. I had to give up with some of my husband's family, after endless attempts to explain how the Crown Estate works, and that KC3 can't just sell BP or WC for personal gain. And the bit about owning half the world. :rolleyes:

One of my SILs in California, who considers herself super-smart and progressive, and thinks the UK is backwards (and yes, she's a Smeg fan) excelled herself the day after the Corrie.

Full-on email rant about how archaic a hereditary Monarchy is, and how the UK should abolish it and become a more equal, liberal European society like......wait for it..... Denmark, Sweden and the Netherlands. :LOL:

I told her to google the names 'Margrethe', 'Carl Gustav' and 'Willem Alexander' and get back to me.

So far, it's been crickets.....

Daft cow.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Also, 100% Hazno has not detoured to BP. 100% he didn't speak with both his father and brother: Charles showed to the world what Camilla means to him, he is certainly not forgiven what his son said of her. He is 100% aligned with William he is probably more of a diplomat and will not do it all in a revolution. But, unless TW leaves him and he comes back apologising, he will never again have a relationship with the King and the Wales.

Even if he does that I dont think it can ever be the same.
He has killed the love William had for him with his own hatred and jealousy.
William is heart-hurt.
Aint no comin' back from that.

And I think when Charles fecked off on his own for a few days to Wales after the Queen died, he consulted with Nature and his God and resigned himself to the fact that Harry is not the darling boy he thought he was and he has to close that door.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread and title 🧵😀💖 x.
I'm getting so behind, not been able to go in the the day the last few days as so busy, be catching up in a bit, meanwhile tonight's Pom pic 😀 x...

Harry looks like his been on the white stuff by the look of him in this pic lol 😄😄😄 x...

Resizer_168366942402817.jpg

Resizer_16836693727641.jpg

Resizer_16836693847173.jpg

Resizer_168366941630115.jpg

Resizer_16836693997479.jpg

Resizer_168366940762813.jpg

Loooooooool 😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
That stupid hiking picture is also terribly white although of course no Sugar will admit it. Yes I am including the ILBW in the white line up too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

neroli

VIP Member
I think it was because William was so much taller than H back then. I think William had already turned 15 and a lot of media and people go on about H being only 12 yet he was only about 2 weeks away from turning 13.

I have heard people say poor wee H walking behind Diana's coffin because he looked so small next to the POW.
If Harry had been told that he couldn't do that walk imagine what ammo he would have now...

"I was forcibly stopped from honouring Mummy like William did. I will never forget the pain of being denied that opportunity"

• Sick
  • Wow

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
During the engagement interview ILBW said she had wanted to know if Harold was nice and kind.
These are her words -
'Was he nice? Because if he wasn't kind, it just didn't - it didn't seem that it would make sense.'
This has bugged me because it reminded me of something and I couldn't remember what.
Then on Sunday, the James Bond film From Russia with Love was on TV. As soon as Tatiana Romanova arrived to meet Rosa Klebb, I knew what was coming... Rosa wants to recruit Tatiana to entrap Bond and wants to know if she would be willing to have sex in the line of duty. This is their exchange -
Tatiana: I suppose it would depend on the man.
Rosa: Sensible answer. (She holds out a photo).
Tatiana: I cannot tell, perhaps if he was kind...

That's what I had been trying to remember.
The scene makes it even more interesting as it has often been said on here that some think that ILBW has been recruited by person or persons unknown to entrap Harold for their own nefarious purposes.
Finally, ILBW fancies herself as a wordsmith. (She is in fact an accomplished word salad tosser.) Has she seen From Russia With Love? Does she fancy herself as the Russian temptress, using the same key words?

tumblr_nyyxfo6VdV1tgh17uo1_1280.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
View attachment 2160751

"mad tech skills" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(to be fair, as far as I know, the whole phone "hacking" thing was not so much "hacking", but "figuring out easily guessed voicemail pins")
I’m really hoping Scoobie has got ‘caught up in a moment’ when he agreed to give his statement and the barristers will rip him apart. I don’t believe for a second he was privy to any inside info as he overestimates his credentials as a ‘journalist’ at the best of times. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if his statement was the one that lost Haz his case!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 59