Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Whinge won’t be happy with Ginge’s court appearance today, blaming the press for Chelsy dumping him. I can almost hear the latest dinnerware hitting the walls at the insinuation that ol’ Pube Hair only ended up with her because the love of his life saw the light and ran for the hills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
My best friends husband died in bed one night aged 40 from a brain haemorrhage. Being a nurse like me she dragged him onto the floor & did CPR whilst waiting 4 the ambulance. Their 2 sons 11 and 9 stood at the bedroom door watching.
They had a really rough few years, emotionally & financially the school was great but counselling for the boys was by winstons wish the charity. Theyre now in their 20s and lovely lads.
They didnt have the support Harry had, or the access to the best therapy, or the best schools, the finances, they didnt have the extra worries other kids have. I am NOT negating Harrys grief but he really needs to stop looking back and whining and blaming everyone. He ought to be grateful he has the life he does. No work, transatlantic travel, famous friends, therapy and money.
But you know what? He seems much more miserable than my best friends boys
I think Harry goes whichever way the wind blows. I think some of the fundamentals of his behaviour would always be there - the petulance, the entitlement, the moodiness - but I think if he married someone who was of strong character, but with integrity and wholesomeness, then we would not be seeing this version of Harry. She’s drawn all the poison out of him and is encouraging this behaviour. That’s not love. She’s incapable of it.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Reading about Hazno's legal case in Private Eye it seems clear to me he's fucked. :LOL: I'll try and post the article...my camera is crap and I'm struggling!

• Heart
  • Haha

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Mike and Zara right behind him and Anne directly in front, brilliant placement! 😁
after Harold's gripe about the 'overseeing' of him & Rachel at HMQE funeral - he could hardly complain about not being surrounded by family this time!! I would like to think that Mike's, Zara's & Anne's hands shot up immediately when RF volunteers were wanted to mark the Stoat - 'We'll do it!!!'

• Haha
  • Heart

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Hi all, not sure I’m on the right thread for this point but I just stumbled across it and have been thoroughly enjoying having a read through😎 lve been thinking about this especially since the coronation but don’t have a safe place to say it outside of tattle without all the fans coming for my throat 😂😂 so here goes … and apologies if this has been mentioned before, I couldn’t go through every page 🥲 I’ve seen a lot of “Diana should’ve been queen” talk, don’t get me wrong, Diana was a wonderful woman, and the whole story is very tragic. But Charles & Diana were not happy, she was extremely insecure and miserable in the relationship, I know she was the people’s princess and very loved; but surely if you love her you would know being queen would’ve not been fulfilling for her? She wouldn’t have been happy, in her role / what came with it or in the relationship? We all wish she hadn’t passed so tragically but to wish she was queen? It makes no sense to me … anyone else??
Welcome! It looks like you found your tribe. A person divorced from the monarch can't be crowned particularly when they've been dead almost a quarter century. Glad to have you here, Molly Mae! 😘 😉
---
Bridgerton, Queen Charlotte and Tom Jones (itv) all portray georgian UK as 50% upperclasses black. Its bizarre. Theres a spurious claim that queen Charlotte was black. At best she was several generations mixed race if at all.
Here's the actual Queen Charlotte 🫢 She allegedly has a bit of Moorish blood; probably less than 43% 🙃
charlotte-of-mecklenburg-1935-charlotte-of-mecklenburg-news-photo-1647966770.jpg

---
I was just thinking of their claim that H didn't even have a sofa and they had to use her credit card to buy one...it is also a sly dig at Cressida. the implication being that Cressida didn't care enough to make Harry get a sofa and clean up his place. So either she was just as slovenly or just didn't love Harry like Meghan did...
JFC imagine being over 35 and having another person organizing your shit show of a life. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
"mad tech skills" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(to be fair, as far as I know, the whole phone "hacking" thing was not so much "hacking", but "figuring out easily guessed voicemail pins")
In last week's Ted Lasso, one of the players is caught up in a hacking thing and an embarrassing video of his ex-girlfriend leaks.

[paraphrased]
Her: Please tell me that your password isn't "password"
Him: Yeah, but I spelled it with two "esses" to fool them

I can totally hear that in Thicko Haz's voice!

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Is this the shortest ever thread title? Pretty much the only thing that could be shorter, but which wouldn't be allowed, would simply be "CUNTS"!

• Haha
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I think Harry goes whichever way the wind blows. I think some of the fundamentals of his behaviour would always be there - the petulance, the entitlement, the moodiness - but I think if he married someone who was of strong character, but with integrity and wholesomeness, then we would not be seeing this version of Harry. She’s drawn all the poison out of him and is encouraging this behaviour. That’s not love. She’s incapable of it.
It’s been said that Harry holds the opinion of the last person he spoke to. In the last six or seven years that person has mostly been Smeg.

crw200

If she’s moved on and is just living her life, why do we keep getting different reasons for her not going to the coronation. It’s not even funny anymore. They’re so pathetic.

• Sick
  • Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Tragic loser. No family loyalty at all. Yet claims to be his Mother’s Son. The same mother who would have been in love with William’s children and defended them like a lioness. I think Diana would have told Harry to get fucked if he planned on targeting her grandchildren.
View attachment 2160348
I honestly think that if Diana was still alive, Harry would've been a different Harry to what we are seeing now, a genuine version of what he was like pre Meghan. And I definitely there wouldn't be a Meghan, Diana would've seen right through her.

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Oh look - one of Megz' mouthpieces was gifted a hideous dress from Staud - look at that cheap, stiff, mismatched fabric.

ETA: She was in London for the Corrie and claimed that everyone she met "just happened" to be in London at that time and were not there for the coronation...yeah those hundreds of thousands of people around Buckingham Palace were just a huge coincidence or a raft of cheap flight

View attachment 2162965
Mrs Bucket called, she wants her dress back. On second thoughts, she said you can keep it.

9A7CCE84-373A-4BCD-BA92-AE862076F045.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
If the calls were missed or hangups, then how does he now who was calling. Perhaps it was his drug dealer? Stupid, twitty twat.
I’ll need to sue the papers. I’m always getting unknown scam calls on my mobile (that I never answer just block)! I demand compensation because I may (or may not) have been hacked and the papers are desperate to know if I buy Elizabeth Arden - for my face that is!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I wonder at what point Hairy will wake up and realise he isn’t the only person to have suffered trauma. I recall the death of Diana very clearly and also the Christmas speech that year in which our late queen delivered the address through undeniable tears. TLQ came under absolute horrific abuse for keeping the boys up in balmoral, which is what they believed was the right thing to do to protect them from a besieged London and a huge outpouring of grief. King Charles looked absolute devastated- she may have been his ex wife but he clearly felt her loss and, more importantly that of his boys, very keenly and deeply.
Yes, I remember that @Amiyaya: The look of abject grief on King Charles's face. And how he was holding Prince Harry's hand looking at the flowers people had left.

And, no, I don't believe Prince Harry will ever realize he isn't the only person to have suffered trauma. I think he is a very limited person in both his cognitive and emotional abilities. All he has is his "I was Diana's son" role and he'll never give that up. He has nothing to replace it with.

• Sick
  • Heart