Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Yes, I remember that @Amiyaya: The look of abject grief on King Charles's face. And how he was holding Prince Harry's hand looking at the flowers people had left.

And, no, I don't believe Prince Harry will ever realize he isn't the only person to have suffered trauma. I think he is a very limited person in both his cognitive and emotional abilities. All he has is his "I was Diana's son" role and he'll never give that up. He has nothing to replace it with.

And while KC3 might not have been "in love" with her, he still loved her and she was the mother of his beloved sons. These two cannot ever see beyond the ends of their ski jump noses

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Hannahebee

VIP Member
What I don't get is she has multiple dogs, I don't know any other dog owner who was going on what seemed to be a fairly flat hike that would not take their dogs with them especially the labrador
Apart from the Netflix documentary where we saw the dogs when was the last time that anyone saw them out and about with Meghan or Harry. I mean it definitely isn't normal that the children nor the dogs are ever seen in public.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Here’s a thought. They put an elderly infirm lady on the end of the row so Harold couldn’t climb over her and make a spectacle of himself. He probably knew her from childhood and would be respectful of her.
---

The only reason he could he tiptoeing around them is his hope of seeing the children one day. Sorry Charlie, it ain’t gonna happen. The vindictive biatch will see to it.
I dont think he even acknowledged her.

• Sad
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
Was he papped in LA? Anyone reckon he stayed at the Heathrow Hilton and never went back? Other wise I can’t believe he would fly 20000 miles (40 hours) in the space of 4 days - it’s He's insane.

Fixed it for ya.
:m :m :m :m :m :m :m

• Haha
  • Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
These series aren't meant to be historically accurate 🤷🏼‍♀️
For this reason I'm happy to see a cast with so many black actors, they really bring a different attitude to the characters 🤓
Historically accurate is such a tricky one though.

I had no issues at all with Queen Charlotte being black in Bridgerton, she was a great character, dripping in disdain. What I do have an issue with is the subsequent rewriting of history, to suggest that in real life Queen Charlotte was black, when she wasnt!

It distorts our understanding of historical facts, if we end up believing facts that are wrong. Like the whole debate around Richard of York, recently re-discovered buried under a car park in leicester and lionised. When in Shakespeares play, he was responsible for murdering his brothers children, in the tower of London, and a thoroughly horrible person.

Ive seen on here loads of people who refer to stories straight from ''The Crown'' as the factual truth, when in reality they were never that clear!

• Heart
Oh look - one of Megz' mouthpieces was gifted a hideous dress from Staud - look at that cheap, stiff, mismatched fabric.

ETA: She was in London for the Corrie and claimed that everyone she met "just happened" to be in London at that time and were not there for the coronation...yeah those hundreds of thousands of people around Buckingham Palace were just a huge coincidence or a raft of cheap flight

View attachment 2162965
Sorry, but this dress is downright ugly

• Sick

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Also, 100% Hazno has not detoured to BP. 100% he didn't speak with both his father and brother: Charles showed to the world what Camilla means to him, he is certainly not forgiven what his son said of her. He is 100% aligned with William he is probably more of a diplomat and will not do it all in a revolution. But, unless TW leaves him and he comes back apologising, he will never again have a relationship with the King and the Wales.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Here’s a thought. They put an elderly infirm lady on the end of the row so Harold couldn’t climb over her and make a spectacle of himself. He probably knew her from childhood and would be respectful of her.
---

The only reason he could he tiptoeing around them is his hope of seeing the children one day. Sorry Charlie, it ain’t gonna happen. The vindictive biatch will see to it.
He hasn’t been very respectful of any other people he knows from childhood 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Have these shows like Bridgerton changed history to suit their narrative. Isn't there a spin off called Queen Charlotte.
I think some historians say she was a poc and others say the African connection to Portugal was too far back.

My Step Dad's father was American Italian and his mother was Italian, but they think there may have been some Portuguese somewhere because of colouring and features.

Some Italians are a bit darker than olive skinned. May be the Portuguese back then had similar tanned skin.
There are numerous portraits of Queen Charlotte, painted from life, and she wasn’t black. She may have had some black ancestry but she was whiter than Smeg. It’s just another incidence of the ‘blackwashing’ that’s going on.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Scooby Doo is ridiculous. Attention whore, lying with all his teeth to please his Mistress. He has been thrown under the bus but if not for her, if not for being the Harkles mouthpiece, no one would even care that he existed. That is utterly sad. I hope someone is writing about these "personalities" whose importance is depending on the Harkles existence: not just Scooby, but the Angelas, Toms and Tessas, and many others. Mediocre at everything else, without the Harkles noise, they would be retreating into oblivion. So I always, always, question what they say and rarely consider it true.

• Heart

PurpleReign

Chatty Member

This is really stupid and dangerous - is he really that clueless and so far up the Harkles arse that he thinks that he wont be challenged? Morgan will rip him to shreds

Is he then going to back track to say its what he 'felt' he heard - a bit like TW claiming to be an only child being how she 'felt' rather than being factual?

I would not want to be in his shoes right now if he is lying to the court - Does he really think that the Harkles wont throw him under the bus to save their skin?

ETA: and of course how convenient of all people to 'overhear' this conversation it had to be scoobie doo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
The new agents seem to want something out in publication about M every day. Who cares about her personnel changes…this is a headline story in the NYPost with photo…that she has a new bodyguard? But we see the agency’s power…not hers. They are doing their job.

We are about to meet a new Meghan. The connection to the UK is a toxic one now for her…she needs to shake it off. I predict she will drop the title and…in the near future, we will see few appearances of the two together. She is ‘Meghan‘ now…like Oprah…like Beyonce. No title needed. No Harry needed either.

There will be no divorce…yet. He will continue raging around the world, suing his ‘enemies‘, trying to destroy his family…’a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.’.

My bet is she will do another Oprah interview, announce she will not be using her title…and that she wants to live a life of forgiveness and harmony, blah, blah. And soft in her eyes, a suffering will shine. Oprah will nod with sweet empathy. IMO, her whole PR situation is a disaster right now. She hasn’t enough Sugars to make future projects that have no RF gossip succeed. And that spigot is turned off.

If Harold goes nuclear…after the bomb goes off, her career will be in the rubble as well.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Hairy left the abbey in a different direction - he didn’t go to BP. All the worlds media and people were there. He’d have been seen.

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
oh, i didn't know that. i know the part about being an ambassador of sorts, her cordial relations with Charles post divorce and the Versace book and subsequent fall-out with him and Elton. do you have any book recommendations on the subject?
Lady C’s Diana books are the best I’ve read and certainly by far the best she’s written because Di gave her extensive interviews so they’re first hand evidence. She’s very fair and obviously liked Di a lot personally but they were truly eye opening for me on the private Diana behind the PR facade.
Anyone who studied some history and has interest about it don't take whatever they see on netflix or read in the Daily Mail for truth. Unfortunately there will always be laziness and lack of questioning/fact checking from a part of the audience.
Half the world is too lazy these days to bother fact checking anything. They read, accept at face value, get wound up and move on, but with the completely incorrect ‘facts’ stuck in their brain. I saw someone the other saying wasn’t it hideous that KCIII owned a third of the world’s land - all these idiots promptly posted agreeing that it was completely unacceptable! How do you fight such moronic ignorance?!! 🥴

• Heart