Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member

William must tap on his cousins when it comes to events from time to time! As much as I admire the Princess Royal, she is getting older and needs to relax. Beatrice and Eugenie are excited to celebrate the coronation with the public.

Eugenie looks glowing in her pregnancy, I must say. MM could never!

And agree with the King and Queen. They look frail. :( Hoping they got ample rest after the weekend!

• Wow
Reactions: 51

Bobble22

VIP Member
That actress, who I like as an actress actually, is married to a white man and her mother is white. By saying the balcony was a bit white she's having a go at them too. Is she trying to say that all white people should only marry from another ethnic group and black, mixed race or asian people should only be allowed to marry a white person?
The vast majority of people do marry within their own race or religious group, it just depends who you meet, it's all chance isn't it.

• Sick

tobehonest

Chatty Member
Amazing that it was all about Archie's birthday before as her reason for not attending then she is pictured out hiking and people asking where were kids and Harry and now the reason for not attending has changed and here we are back to racism again.

• Angry
  • Sick

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
So did Hazza only come to the Corrie because he had taken and already spent a huge wad of cash from Dior because he had "sold" himself to them for the merching gig on the basis that he would wear their attire to RF events. I think he was probably meant to "casually" hold the hanger at the airport to reveal to reveal the Dior logo (and start a DM article to ID the Dior suit) but couldn't even manage to get that correctly .... so they had to tweet about dressing him.

Although it must stick in the throat of Dior to have to admit that the crumpled mess was theirs .... he turned up looking like he'd slept in it on a drying rack or a park bench with strange lines of creases in the back. Surely Hazza could have organised someone at the hotel or residence to press it for him? I would think that Dior itself would have been happy to send a London intern over rather than to appear as it did

• Haha

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Its the same story with Lewis Hamilton here in UK
He did Kart racing as a young child. That's NOT a cheap hobby! Hes used the 'race card' as well BUT he has undoubted talent even if hes gone off the rails now

a former work mate of mine sisters son used to race karts with Lewis I actully went to a couple of the races and it was clear that Lewis had a talent for racing but He had the best of everything so He was always going to have a headstart whilst my mates nephews dad who was a HGV driver worked every hour He could to finance His kids racing also Lewis was a bit of a cunt even back then

• Angry
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
As we predicted the papers today are covered with the Wales kids from yesterday's help out!

Not one tiny pic or mention of smegz!

• Heart

jkroche95

VIP Member
It’s quite annoying to see on Facebook people with names like Jodie May have been posting photos of Diana captioned, “This should of been her day.” Actually, I’m just stunned their memories stretch back that far 🤔
or "I could care less about Cowmilla"
... so you COULD care less? 😅 :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Saw a comment earlier on an instagram post about how things probably would have played out if Diana were still alive now. It was perfectly written I think.
Brilliant comment there. Omg can you imagine her having more children had she lived. H would have been so jealous and would have fallen out with them too

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaybob

I haven't watched the coronation properly, that's tomorrow's plan, so I feel sooooo behind all the chatter and like I'm missing out, it won't be the same watching everything tomorrow 😭😭. But I have just read that Harry took a BA flight home so he could be there for the party (I should think so too, you eco twat) that landed at 6:30pm. Assuming that the Daily Fail can Google correctly, I'll believe that. I've then just googled the distance between LAX and Monteshitty, 2 hours!!!

So if that's correct, what time are they keeping this kid up till?? It's 4 years old, you can throw a shit party ANY DAY YOU LIKE and he won't have a clue. Maybe the party was today? That's why he wanted to land yesterday? But tattle have confirmed that Smeg was on a "hike" today? Can they not keep up with their own lies?

• Haha

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
if they are glued to Social Media then she's taken note of 'the no non-whites on the balcony' rhetoric and found that 'racism' has far more mileage to suit her needs....she's busy stoking the flames via her sycophants.. she would have merched the kids otherwise.
Indeed.
Prediction: Shortly there will be another Oprah interview announced. At that interview, she will tell O that this show is the last time her title will be used. She wants to move past the hurt and negativity of her time in the RF. She will tear up and remind O…how much she tried…how much she wanted it to work for darling Haz. But the pain is just too much for anyone’s mental health.
They are good people…but…as we saw on that balcony…the ‘unconscious bias’ is just too deeply
ingrained. “I tried to help them….’ ( maintains victim status…attacks royals in passive aggressive manner)

Harry and the c hildren will, 0f course, retain their titles, as is their birthright. (keeps open merching opportunity and The Juggler clings to his only achievement…his birth.

But now…perking up…”Just call me Meghan!”….like Oprah, Beyoncé….and let me tell you all the fun projects ahead.

I predict this is just weeks away.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
He has absolutely no insight whatsoever on the fact that him and his wifey have been the cause of all the drama of recent years. I won't be unhappy if he lives a long and unhappy life. He's an idiot and doesn't realise (yet, if ever) what he has actually lost.

In that photo Bea looks like she's going WTF are you doing Edo talking to him?!
Yes was anyone else a little put out seeing Edo chatting to Harry?

Harry properly went after PA in his book so don’t know why either York girl talks to him.

An obscene amount of air miles and pollution for the sake of a couple of hours. His commitment to climate change is an absolute joke.

I was reading in SPARE (why the eff did I buy it and contribute to him) how when he left his old life, and lost financial support like anyone would when they quite the job without notice, he and Meghan didn’t want to pay for security and a house with the money his mum left him. Wtf. So they actually went on and moaned about finances during cost of living/Covidshutdown when they were sitting on tens of millions. The absolute smug twatter y of these hypocritical morons. Harry really is woe is me to the nines. What a self indulgent waste of oxygen. Both of these guys just incite divide and endorse extreme socioeconomic equality whilst pretending otherwise🙃

• Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
There is speculation elsewhere that she is a taker of a certain weight loss drug that is making headlines atm. She certainly looks emaciated, her breasts have wasted away! I can remember back in the day, Camilla Tominey said no way would Harry fancy Cheryl Cole because she just wasn‘t busty enough for him, he apparently liked the big boob look…

So, enjoy your shapeless, flat chested monster of a wife Harold :) and repent at leisure, ya dick.
She really looks malnourished now. I can well believe she used Ozempic. Very hollywood thing to do and she’s vain.

• Sick