Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

planetmirth

VIP Member
I still don't understand why he even bothered to attend. Why would you bother if you hated the family so much?
I think it’s as simple as if he didn’t attend many would say ‘ why do you still use your titles then’…….

Plus he can get a few more moaning chapters out of it ….no one dropped everything to see me, I felt bereft/ traumatised/ alienated………to which we say , stop moaning , you got a fucking free coat hanger out of it .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Amiyaya

VIP Member
@Happy Lady i can’t bear the thought of not chatting with you all here, I really can’t. I vote we should keep going - they’re going to keep trying to ‘relaunch’ and I’m looking forward to watching them just disappear. Like - when you’re a kid and you wave to your grandparents from the back window of the car and keep waving and smiling until they’re too small to see anymore. And then you get straight on with the good snacks and your new colouring book.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Right, I'm going to say it ... I'm worried now. Worried because I can't think of anything else they're going to do now, so we have nothing further to discuss. I'm worried because unless they reveal the flatties or start their divorce, or Haz comes back to the UK, well that's it. And if that's it, then I'm worried that I'm going to lose you all, and we won't be together any more. 😭

Unless we join the other thread 😔, or stay here and talk total nonsense 😎 but even that will have peeps peeling away. 🤷
Fear not, these threads are still moving so fast I can't keep up and although we've discussed all their crap endlessly we still have much to look forward to; perhaps bankruptcy, yachting reveal, flatpacks reveal, shenanigans over Arseywell and tax avoidance, and even a juicy divorce 😉

I'm hoping tha Hazno will be photographed out with his secret blonde girlfriend soon 😄
Polish_20230509_140957601.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
What on earth is going on here? Why such thick socks? Are her socks really thicker than her ankles or has she stuffed them with something?
If it was anybody else I’d say there were ankle weights to make walking more strenuous and a tougher work out.

• Wow

Ndrangheta

VIP Member

Thought for the day.

Hazno is such a selfish cunt. If he hadn't have gone off the reservation I think he'd have been a really good uncle to William and Catherine's kids. And indeed Meghan as an Auntie (if what we had been led to believe about her was true). They could have taken a lot of burden off of Wills and Kate and I think their kids would have got great emotional benefit from it.

Children in my experience, as I once was one, are often closer to Uncles, Aunts, and Grandparents. There's a different bond, a more relaxed confederacy where secrets and truths can be more readily shared. Hazno denied his Brothers children that and it's just another thing to add to the list of his selfish hateful exitence.

• Heart
  • Sick

Shushex

VIP Member
How can Charles possibly think of slimming the monarchy down when the people in this photo probably have a combined age of about 800! William at 40 is the youngest person there.

Perhaps someone can add up their ages as I'm not good at maths 😄 but once Charles and all the older Dukes have gone they'll hardly be anyone left.
challenge accepted:

Duke of Kent: 87
Duchess of Gloucester: 76
Duke of Gloucester: 78
Sir Tim Lawrence: 68
Princess Royal: 72
King Charles: 74
Queen Camilla: 75
Prince of Wales: 40
Princess of Wales: 41
Duchess of Edinburgh: 58
Princess Alexandra: 86
Duke of Edinburgh: 59

total: 814

aaaaaaaand the price is right! you won my share of Cheezy puffs!

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
I was asked [a few threads ago] about the dress India Hicks wore while she was talking to Kirsty Young on coronation day.
I cant find any other pics. This doesnt really do it justice.
The skirt just draped beautifully on the chair. The quality of the garment shone through.
Its a kind of silvery colour with a subtle shimmery sheen. Its FAB

india hicks at the coro coverage.jpg

and here she is pushing her mother at the Queen's funeral

lady pamela and india hicks Queen's funeral 19th sept 2022.jpg

• Heart

Jusa

VIP Member
Camilla was moving like she had a bad back, and we were told that she'd hurt her back a few days ago

• Sad

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
George gets a go in the digger, more Louis in the digger, and at approx 0.25 Louis almost gets dirt all over Charlotte. :LOL:

Epic afternoon for the Waleses. Nothing staged or forced. Just them being themselves. How on earth is Smeg going to top this?

She can't hence the Backgrid featuring the Gusband (gay husband and alleged PA lookalike Marcus Threesome Whatshisname) and random staff. Even at weekends she's Billy No Mates and ignoring the kids; what an uber Narc.
The Neglected Ones look like Tom Markle Jr. and don't wear shoes. We're not sure what they look like so no press days for them that don't involve a grift. I CANNOT believe the BS California Child Protective services lets people with money get away with. Allegedly Gavin Newsom porked Paris Hilton so no surprise there. 🙄

This is exactly what Aitch feared most; being replaced by William's children. This makes him lower than a snake... to resent children and hurt their parents while slowly making your grandparents last earthly years worse than the abdication (and HE was never relevant in the grand scheme!) In 15 years these kids will all be adults and the cycle continues. Henry you are the devil incarnate and your soulmate is going to eat you like the Black Widow spider she is. History will will quite fairy shit all over you and your ILBW regardless of whatever you do. The coronation broke records. More Americans watched than the entire UK. It's the Carolean era and there is no place for traitors and liars.
LONG LIVE THE KING (and Prince Louis 🤴🏻 lol little monkey rolling his head eating that Smore!)

• Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Tom Bower makes the point how disappointed and disbelieving they were when they met their charity advisors and trustees and realised how strictly charities are run in this country and that they could not use Sussex Royal as Americans use their Foundations as cash cows. They announced they were leaving very soon after.
Yes in the USA they only have to donate 5% to the charity the rest they keep
Clintons and Obamas do same

• Wow
  • Sick

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
There was a blind posted a while back about how WME took an upfront payment. I think that is true. Remember the Scorpion and the Frog fable? A scorpion needs to get across the river. It asks a frog to help. The frog says the scorpion will sting it if it helps. The scorpion assures the frog it won’t because that would mean they are both doomed. The frog is assured. Scorpion stings it halfway across. Frog asks why the hell it did that. Couldn’t help it. It’s in my nature and they both die. The PR industry is now acting like a frog asked for a similar request from a scorpion but is wise to the inevitability that a scorpion can’t help get out of its own way. The wise frog instead outlines the risks to the Scorpion but asks it for a guaranteed fee to bring it across the river and, after the fee is exchanged, it hops away to safety. WME would be aware that they can’t make fetch happen for Meghan, that she would scupper any well-meaning efforts to promote and represent her because she is an epic narc so they are happy to prolong a relationship with a handsome upfront fee plus ongoing subscriptions knowing they hold all the cards because the Scorpion is desperate enough to agree to their deal.

• Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Obviously the paperback must be out soon ! kerching!

Can I just say that my most favourite moment of Spare wasn’t in the book .

It was when ‘ us haters’ decided the leaked bits were so ludicrous and outrageous that we thought @Anna2020 might have been some sort of ‘mole’ planting fake info for nefarious purposes because that’s how bad it was !!! ….Just WHO ARE YOU @Anna2020 !!!! 🤣
The book was so demented I still can’t quite believe it was actually published as a serious autobiography rather than an international piss take. When the Harrody was released, I was amazed anyone thought Spare actually needed parodying! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaybob

Fucking Daily Heil putting that ho on the front cover (at least online) has ruined my bloody day already and I'm still in bed typing this. Who the HELL wants to see her? It's absurd. Altough I admit I clicked on the photo because I wanted to see if it was Backgrid. Of course it was. Ugh. Thought she looked fucking awful ... not as awful as Hazno mind. I mentioned hiking in California a while back, the idea is though you go off the beaten track ... especially if you're a 'celeb'. As if there are going to be photographers on a hiking trail, fucking ridiculous cow.
And she looks like a twatty teapot. Ridiculous

IMG_20230508_071322.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbie

VIP Member
One of my FB friends has posted a picture of Diana with a copy/paste thing to share a photo of the real queen...

Considering she posted that KCIII was 'not her king' earlier in the week I just can't be asked to deal with her (I have already posted a pic of the King and Queen so that'll fuck her off). Fucking hate Facebook lol
Diana would never have been Queen though, having divorced Charles 27 years ago!! Honestly, the mentality of these people (cretins) is mind boggling!! 🙄