Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maharini

Megan Markle ‘spotted’ ?!?
The paps just followed the map she gave them.
X marks the spot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Invictus

Chatty Member
Those hiking photos with the entourage scream Hollywood weirdo. Looks like the new pr must have got her on a merger and think as much of her as we do. So sinewy
She's looking like a piece of dried out jerky.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Sometimes I just sit and wonder what exactly is going through Meagain’s head at this present time. Does she regret what she has done and where she is at this moment in time or does she think everything is hunky dory? Is she thinking nothing has gone to her original master plan and looks at Haznobrains and can’t believes she married ‘that’ just so she could climb the ladder to the top.….. nobody will ever convince me that she married him for his looks and that she was ‘in love’ with the man rather than what he could bring to the table.
Her life is a mess, with no family, no friends ……and always striving for the unachievable.

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Everyone SING!:

And he painted matchstick Meg and matching scrawny hocks.
He painted lumps on the bottom of her legs that were chunky socks.
Now he takes his brush, and he waits, outside them mansion gates.
To paint his matchstick Meg and matching scrawny hocks

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
The laura poirot twitter account has also tweeted an open message to the baroness bruck account saying if any of their private messages are made public laura poirot will sue.

Screenshot...

Screenshot_20230509_071441_Twitter_1.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Vanelope

VIP Member
I actually felt a bit sorry for Camilla this weekend. She has barely been mentioned - it's all been God Save The King, and even William didn't mention her in his speech last night. At one point, I think she thought he was going to and she had to change her expression a bit quick. She's looked exhausted and in pain, sitting very stiffly too. She's never wanted any of this and must really love Charles to be enduring this in her later years.
She couldn’t win though, it’s not actually about her really, it’s about the King. And if they did make more mention of her it would stir up all the ‘should have been Diana’ crew. I think the decision was taken to not put her under that scrutiny as it is a lot.

• Heart

stuffandnonsense

Why would you be out for a walk with friends without your children, on their birthday weekend?
This 👆If she was half as intelligent as they claim she would have been out with the children and dogs, enjoying her best life. Imagine the headlines re: the birthday boy etc: But as a narcissist she just can’t. She is only ever papped with friends who won’t take the limelight from her, even when she looks like something the cat dragged in …

• Sick

Lonette

I think I might dislike Omit Scabies even more than I dislike Meghan. Who the fuck does he think he is?

• Haha

Chancey Belle

Yes in the USA they only have to donate 5% to the charity the rest they keep
Clintons and Obamas do same
That has to be the lowest of the low. It's akin to taking food from the mouths of the hungry and treatments for the sick and siphoning off much needed money for research into cancer and childhood diseases. I'm disgusted at the 5% to say the least.

• Sick

mee43

VIP Member
I think she was exhausted and stressed but oddly enough a fb friend yesterday posted that she has Dementia and much to my surprise several people agreed. Personally I think it is ridiculous but it interested me that people can think that.
To be honest, I didn’t want to post it, but my Mum was saying the exact same thing.
I hope not because it’s absolutely awful. But she just didn’t seem to quite know what was happening at times.
Then again, hasn’t she got something wrong with her back, or hip or something? Strong painkillers can knock you out a bit if she had to take some to deal with so much sitting?
Hopefully they’ll get a couple of days to rest a bit after this weekend; my Mums the same age and it saddens me seeing how things tire her out so much easier these days :(

ETA - cross posted with you, @Mock Turtle.
Yes, I agree

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #344 They might be birds of a feather, but I’m not sure they’ll stick together….

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I think she was exhausted and stressed but oddly enough a fb friend yesterday posted that she has Dementia and much to my surprise several people agreed. Personally I think it is ridiculous but it interested me that people can think that.
I think Camilla has always come across shy, i remember how shy she seemed when she and Charles tied the knot yers ago. Millions of people watching your every move, waiting for you to make a faux pas. That plus a bad back, ouch. I hope they get a few days off now.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Markus Anderson, the guy in that hike pic, use to be quite handsome, but now looks awful. Spent too long with evil smegz. His looks have been markled

• Haha
  • Heart