Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

willbiteback

Chatty Member
This thread moves fast, so apologies if this has already been posted.

This video shows him making a comment to Eugenie about her pregnant belly. She looks disgusted at him, and moves away, pulling her coat around her. He is such an immature ass----.

And Eugenie shows us what pregnant looks like, right down to that distinctive walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
In fact top 5 most irritating things from Spare

1) sitting on inheritance as didn’t see why he should use that to live when taxpayer could pay for security
2) Charles’s mother the queen had JUST passed away and Harry tried to turn it into an argument about Meghan when he’s spent the whole book lamenting the grief of a mother’s loss
3) trying to suggest that the cost of his wedding was all the press’s fault and consumer’s fault for hyping up hate so it needed security m, most of it for “the crowds” - ie the well wishers who has come to congratulate you on your wedding you fucker - absolutely no gratitude
4) clearly delusional about the palace being able to control the press and expecting them to correct any tabloid rag like Meghan liking avocados or putting hand on belly let alone all the well trodden tales
5) constant William bashing, constant heir spare business. Get over it! You have a life of luxury because you’re a prince because Charles is the first son of a queen - primogeniture has its advantages!
6)saying Oprah interview No different to palace planting stories and ar least transparent and interviewer above reproach. No. You were interviewed because of the money it would bring because you are a prince. Oprah isn’t giving her sofa and airtime to a poor inner city Black kid who probably really does have a life of woe

• Heart
  • Wow

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
She's so fucking square 🙈

Sponge Bob Squarepeg 🤣

And that Anderson chap looks horrendous!

This is what happens when you spend time in the company of Sponge Bob Squarepeg, it sucks the goodness out of you. She's a fucking parasite.

• Haha
  • Heart

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
I'm trying to find out who made Catherine's red suit. Think it's Alexander McQueen.
Katy Perrys frock is a Viv Westwood and Nicole Scherzingers blue velvet beauty was by Carolina Jobb.
She's the costumier for the Royal Opera.

Meghan's outfit looks like it was from a dumpster.
I used your mug of many colours as the centerpiece of our table. Smeg and her Disgusting Technowrinkled Shroud from Hell. It's the closest TW will ever get to a gathering of non-paid employees.
Screenshot_20230508_074638_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Heart

mira2

look how Edward and Sophie are supporting Princess Alexandra. She has aged considerably since Prince Philip's and the Queen's funerals.
Harry sat next to her in the Abbey and I did not see him even acknowledge her presence, let alone see if she was ok. She's 86 FFS.
She’s local to me and has always attended various charity events in the area, as well as being involved in national charities, mainly health related ones. She’s an absolute delight, so friendly and charming.

• Heart

vp79

This thread moves fast, so apologies if this has already been posted.

This video shows him making a comment to Eugenie about her pregnant belly. She looks disgusted at him, and moves away, pulling her coat around her. He is such an immature ass----.

I must have missed this on the day, thanks for sharing it. He seems so used to being the joker in the family and making everyone laugh.....

No-ones laughing anymore Harry, time to grow up.

• Sick

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
So he is bitching about his family at the coronation. Brat.
I take some of that lip reading stuff and body language stuff with major pinches of salt tbh.

I don't know much about Jack but I would imagine he was well able to steer conversation to banalities - what's the weather like wherever the heck you live, had you a good flight, did they serve food 😁 - rather than getting into any heavy duty soul searching with Harry.

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
There will be forevermore the pr speculation of whether they will go to trooping the colour,commonwealth service, christmas at Sandringham,summer at Balmoral etc either as a couple or her as a single parent trying to reunite the children with the family 🤮
I wonder how many invitations will be issued to them from now on.

He turned up, merched a Dior suit badly, left clutching the hanger and as far as we know had no contact with Charles or William. I think they are done with him. And if not, they should be.

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Right, I'm going to say it ... I'm worried now. Worried because I can't think of anything else they're going to do now, so we have nothing further to discuss. I'm worried because unless they reveal the flatties or start their divorce, or Haz comes back to the UK, well that's it. And if that's it, then I'm worried that I'm going to lose you all, and we won't be together any more. 😭

Unless we join the other thread 😔, or stay here and talk total nonsense 😎 but even that will have peeps peeling away. 🤷

• Heart
  • Haha

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
She has on Diana’s Cartier watch. Sure, thats the watch you wear to go jogging. I think the word for this weekend’s Par…”authentic.“ A contrast to the opulence of the Coronation. Just a young Mother baking a birthday cake and jogging with her friends. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick

mee43

VIP Member
I’m not a big royal fan, but I think the solidarity of KC3,QC and the Waleses, William’s tribute to his Dad, Sophie enjoying a boogie at the concert, the children looking relaxed and happy (loved seeing Charlotte’s excitement when her Dad took to the stage), the modern and inclusive approach to the coronation ceremony; all of these things were the biggest, and most natural two fingered salute to the whinging duo. Brilliant!
One question though; I thought Camilla looked a bit vague and not really with it at times. Is this her usual demeanour? I know she’s been unwell at times this year, and it’s completely understandable for her her to be tired and a bit anxious this weekend, but she seemed - I don’t know; a bit detached?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Most people if inheriting significant money from a relative would put it towards secure housing especially if you don't already own property. He's an entitled arsehole. Use Diana's money you idiot. It's a shame how he's turned out as he seems to have one side of his personality quite jovial and easy going like the Harold before MM came along, back when most people quite liked him. The men in suits did a sterling job of hiding the prick side and his wrong choice of wife has inflamed the other bitter and nasty side unfortunately.
His attitude to his inheritance is an infuriating. He thinks inherited money is his to keep, and someone else should pay for all his (unnecessary) expenses if he has no independent source of income. If papa won’t cough up, then the poor should put their hands in their pockets. Because he didn’t ask to be a Prince. Anyone else would expect to live off the inherited money if they had nothing else. Well, I didn’t ask to be a pleb and have to go to work to earn a living. I’m not sitting on millions. I don’t have a 16 bathroom monstrosity in Montecito. So fuck off hanger boy.

We found out a couple of years ago when my uncle died that my grandparents had won quite a large sum (probably off the football pools) about 55 years ago. They had apparently given most of it to my uncle - their only son - and then left him the rest when they died. The three of them kept this secret all their lives!

We’d kind of put two and two together and guessed something had happened…when I was about five and we were living in Australia, we received a very excited phone call from my grandparents saying they were going to come out and visit us. This was very out of character for them. The pair of them were very tightfisted to the point that even phoning us was unusual and international calls were quite expensive back then. But then it went quiet, and it was never mentioned again. We think they got excited when they realised they’d won, but in the cold light of day their parsimonious natures kicked back in. They never particularly lived like they had money, but that was in character for them. My uncle was always the spoiled favourite, and never worked a day in his life…and yet somehow, he bought himself a nice flat, had a new car every couple of years etc, etc. We’re not talking millions here, but certainly enough for him to live comfortably on his whole life.

My mum and her sister are quite upset about this as you can imagine. They’ve now inherited his flat, and what’s left of the money, but mum’s 84 and quite frail, and as she says what’s she going to do with it now? The money could have made a big difference earlier in her life.

• Heart
  • Sad

Zippy2000

VIP Member
  1. Well thankyou all once again for a fantastic evening I am off to my bed and if smeg is even hinting about being a lesbian i am handing in my sappiic memership card

• Haha
  • Heart
I really hate all the shitty comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder
One of my FB friends has posted a picture of Diana with a copy/paste thing to share a photo of the real queen...

Considering she posted that KCIII was 'not her king' earlier in the week I just can't be asked to deal with her (I have already posted a pic of the King and Queen so that'll fuck her off). Fucking hate Facebook lol

• Haha
  • Heart

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Louis living his best life to make up for missing the concert last night!
Good luck getting that lad down from his sugar rush! Having eaten molten marshmallows from the skewer, he wasn’t for pausing for the next lot to be smeared between biscuits😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Just a lovely, typical 5 year old having fun. And in comparison Farchie got some free of everything cake supposedly made with lemons from their garden (no doubt to offset the environmental impact of his parents various modes of transport). Poor wee cratur.

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
@Happy Lady i can’t bear the thought of not chatting with you all here, I really can’t. I vote we should keep going - they’re going to keep trying to ‘relaunch’ and I’m looking forward to watching them just disappear. Like - when you’re a kid and you wave to your grandparents from the back window of the car and keep waving and smiling until they’re too small to see anymore. And then you get straight on with the good snacks and your new colouring book.
Hi, I’m new to the thread and have loved being part of the coronation chat, it was so positive and celebratory. I vote to continue, if you’ll have me

• Heart
Reactions: 51