Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just after watching Andrew, the problem prince. It’s on next.

I don’t sweat. The menopause came for me in a HUGE way so I got Botoxed in my under arms.

Reactions: 28
They forget that Diana wouldn't have been Queen as she and Charles were divorced. Just a small detail
But they think they wouldn't have divorced but for Camilla. Which is nonsense.
3 out of the Queen's 4 children ended up divorcing. There is no way Charles and Diana would have remained married.

Reactions: 40
Dan Wootton on now. Says msm race baiting coverage was awful and will speak out about it after the news

Reactions: 24
From the article...'it is understood that the visit was for logistical reasons. It allowed him to take a moment out of the public gaze following the two-hour Abbey service.'

LMAO. The public had no wish to see him at all.

Maybe he had to meet the lawyers to sign an NDA and the quitclaim on FrogCott

Reactions: 30
This is why I’ve always been more of the opinion they were given their marching orders - fall into line or go. That and the fact that Scobiee tweeted once something along the lines of ‘this is the first xxxx since they were forced to leave the royal family’.

Reactions: 42
"Telegraph understands Duke of Sussex made a quick stop there en route to Heathrow while the royals were occupied with post-ceremony duties"
who implied this to the teligraph?

https://giphy.com/UZQQ0yZtq5Ihq

Reactions: 33
Dan Wootton- about msm stream media race baiting coverage. "The metropolitan elite allowed the woke mind virus to infect their divisive coverage with race baiting at the heart of it"

Reactions: 26
Yes in the USA they only have to donate 5% to the charity the rest they keep
Clintons and Obamas do same
That has to be the lowest of the low. It's akin to taking food from the mouths of the hungry and treatments for the sick and siphoning off much needed money for research into cancer and childhood diseases. I'm disgusted at the 5% to say the least.

Reactions: 50
Dan says he saw it all over the weekend on msm, with Tom Bradbry who said nothing after the white balcony comment and he's a harkle supporter same as the woman who made comment she backs M. Says the harkles have their henchmen all over the media.

(Also, remember itv head honcho is Carolyn McCall who is a big harkle fan and who got rid of Piers)

Reactions: 34
I keep watching the video of Louis eating the S’mores at the scouts just an adorable little boy

Reactions: 37
I don’t think that you need to worry that you are a narc as you are too self aware. In my experience (22 years with a narc partner) narcs never admit anything negative about themselves and always blame everyone else. Stay safe and get well soon xx

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.