Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Piers Morgan discussing the 'white balcony' comment with awful tessa Dunlop
I very much doubt Tessa believes the shit she spouts, she just wants to be on tv. God knows how needy and desperate for attention these people must be (and why) ... mind boggles. I would say I hope they're happy, but having run into people like this in TV meeja land I know for a fact they aren't (and that's why they want to make other people unhappy ... so they don't feel so bad!). Cunts.

• Sick
Reactions: 48

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Dreadful pain? Are her bunions hurting her again? . Did he not see the people taking part in the coronation? Did he not see the pains that his father took to make it a diverse occasion? Did he not see the important roles that women had? Women of color! He is such a horse's ass! Too bad Penny didn't take that sword and stick it in him.

• Haha
  • Heart

William must tap on his cousins when it comes to events from time to time! As much as I admire the Princess Royal, she is getting older and needs to relax. Beatrice and Eugenie are excited to celebrate the coronation with the public.

Eugenie looks glowing in her pregnancy, I must say. MM could never!

And agree with the King and Queen. They look frail. :( Hoping they got ample rest after the weekend!
Does anyone else think that she’s showing how an actually pregnant woman does bend down?

• Haha
  • Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
oh, i agree, but the racism accusation IS there in the article, when he claims ppl's reaction to Sparry and LeBron's moanmoirs are due to racism. then he backtracks, like a millimetre, and says maybe we're just envious haydurs bc we is broke poors who don't have no money. it's as classist and elitist and condescending a piece as i've ever read. but then again, it's New Yorker, so that's the standard.
Obviously, we’re all racists and terrible people, rather than seeing Harry and Meghan for the awful humans that they are…

• Haha

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Thinking from a PR perspective, I wonder if she will be advised to drop the Sussex title and revert to just being ‘Meghan Markle.‘. If she is trying to broaden her appeal, her Royal association has become a real negative for her, full of controversy that spills onto her future projects. She has the fame, wealth, and ‘contacts’ she coveted out of the marriage and association, but now her brand is something like Budweiser Light…igniting scorching controversy that is harmful to ‘sales.’

This powerful agency has to realize this dilemma. The appeal of her ‘projects’ to date has been curiosity (about the relations within REAL RF)…and Woke/racial solidarity. She no longer has a conduit to RF gossip. She hasn’t much talent. She will retain the Woke alliance but that is a LOUD but small group of mainly US fans. How do they engage a larger audience while she generates such anger under every article that mentions her?

My guess is that she needs to put this RF association behind her and try to become the cske-baking, young Mom of Montecito. But…but…what to do about Harry?

This next year shall be very interesting as we watch the Markle marketing moves.

But she has already failed at Mom of Montecito with her kids-free pap hike on Aldi's birthday weekend. Literally the easiest win ever and she failed

• Haha
  • Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
Backgrid, and paparazzi generally don't hang around Montecito/Santa Barbara which is why a lot of celebs have moved there - it's not like living in Los Feliz! 100% called when Harry was gone just like she always does.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Nobody would probably have given it a second thought if the media hadn't mentioned it. Waleses arriving first or entering behind KC3 would have been appropriate either way.

Given the intel the Met clearly had about alleged plans to spook the horses/possibly even climb on the carriages, and then those arrests, the early arrival might have been some kind of Plan B put into place en-route.

I'm sure multiple scenarios were wargamed, and maybe after that one horse was clearly spooked by something, the carriage procession subtly upped their speed. Best to arrive early, etc.

The Waleses may also have been diverted to a different, slightly longer route from KP to WA.

We won't know the truth, and neither will the media, but the latter trying to blame it on the Waleses, and especially those kids, is low even for them. :sick:

JMO
I agree with you. Anyone with young kids knows what it's like to arrive somewhere after a child has been upset/overtired/pain in the arse - you arrive all dishevelled with the child still upset. That didnt happen on Saturday, the children looked perfectly calm, you cant fake that kind of calmness in kids so young. If they'd had a fraught morning it would have showed all over their faces and, to a lesser extent, the parents' faces. Low blow from Scobi.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread and fab title!

Hold the front page! Woman goes for a walk.

I hope the media ignore

• Haha
  • Heart

crazymare

Regarding Moonbumps

I was watching the TV series, The Rookie, and one of the actresses was pregnant twice in it.
The first time she was pregnant in real life, the 2nd time it was a moonbump

Why am I saying this? Because she held the moonbump exactly the same way Meagain held hers
She didn't hold her belly like that when she was really pregnant 😱

• Wow
  • Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
Oh dear Dior, I think it's a bit late to shut the stable door!! No amount of positive PR is going to take away the mess that was Reek!
Screenshot_20230508-081256.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I love how the ghostwriter paints Harry as just a guy trying to improve himself and people don’t like that .

He‘s spent THREE years moaning about his family …in 3 years he could have got himself a DEGREE in mental health , so then he could talk with some authority . He might even enjoy educating himself, get something out of it …

And I daresay , he’ll spend the next three years moaning ….or thirty !
If Sparry had left the Royal Family to study for another career we would all be full of admiration for him. He could also have started a commercial business instead of trying to rinse the public through a 'foundation'.

Because he left with 30 million he didn't have the need to do any of those things of course as he can just sit by the swimming pool every day smoking a spliff. Being rich gives you options that others don't have but Sparry has squandered his time moaning and trying to point score against his family. He really is the biggest loser on the planet.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
This guy is such a dick, for the 300 million of us watching it, im pretty sure some of us noticed that the carriage arrived 5 minutes early!

Who cares, they all figured it out in the end.....it was a shame that we didn't get to see the Waleses make their entrance but other than that it really wasn't a big deal 🤷‍♀️
Nobody would probably have given it a second thought if the media hadn't mentioned it. Waleses arriving first or entering behind KC3 would have been appropriate either way.

Given the intel the Met clearly had about alleged plans to spook the horses/possibly even climb on the carriages, and then those arrests, the early arrival might have been some kind of Plan B put into place en-route.

I'm sure multiple scenarios were wargamed, and maybe after that one horse was clearly spooked by something, the carriage procession subtly upped their speed. Best to arrive early, etc.

The Waleses may also have been diverted to a different, slightly longer route from KP to WA.

We won't know the truth, and neither will the media, but the latter trying to blame it on the Waleses, and especially those kids, is low even for them. :sick:

JMO

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
This is why I’ve always been more of the opinion they were given their marching orders - fall into line or go. That and the fact that Scobiee tweeted once something along the lines of ‘this is the first xxxx since they were forced to leave the royal family’.
I agree. Now that we have heard that the Queen was on to her almost from the beginning…my opinion is that their mutual behavior became intolerable and they were asked to leave. That’s why Harold wants his APOLOGY.

After that, I think they were constantly demanding money and using blackmail tactics and the RF called their bluff.

They thought that they had the Race Card trump card…but all their moaning, complaining and backstabbing has massively backfired on them. Yes, we will see planted articles, purchased awards, and papped photos…but these two are growing older, uglier, and their appeal,confined to a niche Woke market.

What is quite amusing is that the media is so on to them. Did you catch the article about the cost of the jewelry she wore to jog…in crime-ridden California. Is she on some public trail….or just hiking around the 15 bathroom pile?

It’s so low class to have to signal wealth like a foghorn because of insecurity. I guess this is why Fredo Windsor needs so much security.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Invictus

Chatty Member
She really wanted to get papped in that pose. No one walks like that, much less hikes. Smegs, you are not Diana, you never will be. Perhaps the only person on the planet who believes that is your husband...who you can barely spend time with.

• Sick

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Bryony is so cringe in her sucking up. She was so thrilled when Meg asked her to be in her 40 at 40 stunt that completely failed, and is now blinded by celebrity and wowed to think she’s their pal, rather than a journalist they could use for a short while. Embarrassing and makes me think so much less of her.
Bryony Gordon , loathe her .

Another ‘journalist’ who got there because her mum had friends in the right places to get her the job.

• Heart
  • Sick