Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

penpitstop

I always think when people say "That cost so much money, when people in this country are so poor, we should abolish the monarchy" that in America they have no royal family, but they treat their poor people worse than the UK does. Do people think we'll all magically get a share of Buckingham Palace if we abolish the monarchy?
If I read one more time about why the RF didn’t pay for yesterday themselves especially in a cost of living crisis 🤬🤬🤬 I despair for our country sometimes, the lack of ignorance is staggering

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers! How are all the hangovers?!😆

Harry & Meghan #343 He came, he barely saw, he was conquered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Happy New Thread! What a splendid Coronation it was!

The last couple of hours on twitter, the trending has been made up of
1 - always) Coronation
then: Eugenie, Hazbeen, Harryisatraitor, Lady Louise, feathergate, tacky (which is from the numbers of people commenting on Dior), Dior...

I can't believe Dior so openly admitted to their contribution to the traitor! I'm slightly put out, I have several perfumes and some make-up which I'm devoted to...does this mean I have to become solidly Chanel? ARGH my identity! How could you do this to me, Dior?!?

Bless these Genuine and Good Royals (including Prince Richard who isn't in the picture).

1683448185022.png

Hazno's hairline on his neck...is...alarming...
But according to Myra he is the Hottest (she must weep when she sees pictures of Jonny. Such a superior ginger)

1683448248855.png

Saw this:

• Haha
  • Heart

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
I hope when the official pics come out we can see the outfits in more detail. I didn’t realize Louis was wearing navy with black embroidery until someone posted above. Camilla’s dress looked exquisite, she had her two dogs on there and her children’s and grandchildren’s names were embroidered in amongst the flowers too - would love to see close up

• Heart
Reactions: 49

RogueRey

VIP Member
Great coronation yesterday.

Haznoballs made dior look cheap. I wouldn't have expected Dior to drop to the gutter of fame, but it has been a surprising year.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
So glad she said this! Well done Afjoah Andoah having the courage to speak out! Silence is complicit but I was scared of a pile-on if I went against the flow. Thank you thank you thank you brave woman of colour! You have spoken for us all like that slug Sistah Ngozi!!!

Unmuzzled by trolls I can nowTweet in confidence that the Nigerian Royal Family is.... terribly.. BLACK.! Why are there no Caucasians in their palaces and holiday homes?

See below
"The House of Nnofo is the ruling dynasty of the Nnewi Kingdom, a subnational monarchy that is part of the Nigerian chieftaincy system in Nigeria."

They were prolific slavers, so before you pounce on our Chuck, think again.

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Only been snooping on this thread recently but thought I’d share this. I have a little life simulation app on my phone called bitlife which I play when I’m bored (a la commuting to work) and they had this little life challenge up for the Coronation…

IMG_4193.jpeg

“In this challenge you’ll give up everything and peddle your story to anyone who’ll listen”😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I want Johnny to undress me like he undressed Charles 😅
Filthy minded,lusting old slappers you all are!!

Johnny is mine he likes age,wisdom,experience and delicate,eloquent, polite Ladies like myself.

So fuck off you lot and learn to respect my inner qualities, I may move slowly but I always get there for the finale and unlike some who just want a knee trembler.

• Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Big thanks to @Shushex for starting this new thread and to @Churchill's Ghost for the brilliant winning title.

Haven’t finished the last thread yet but I assume no pics of a ‘fabulous 4th birthday party’ with lots of famous celebrities attending have been released yet. Perhaps yesterday finally made her realise you can’t ‘out pomp’ the RF occasions no matter how hard you try.

Just want to say that I hope all Tattlers enjoyed the day yesterday, I know I did. ❤🥂👑

• Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I really hope the family do pay attention to social media & what is said about them. Firstly so they can see how much support they really had but mostly because the thought of them looking at memes & tweets of themselves would be hilarious. Can you imagine them all sending princess Anne memes about her hat 🤣
You just know Princess Anne and her plume is being talked about on the RF group chat! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be great if one of the young royals met and married a black or asian or mixed race person and the other royals and public adored them and treated them just like anyone else and they became an important asset to them. Then everyone would know the real truth, Meagain is a lying and nasty woman and the sugars wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

OiOiNoseyParker

All the reports saying he was asking who would be sitting behind him as part of his negotiations to come to the :coronation: -he dropped the ball on this one as he should have been more worried as to who was sitting in front of him 😂
Major Johnny got him rattled 🤣

• Haha

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
I think my dad is a secret tattler. I was travelling yesterday so missed the show. Received a text about someone who looks a bit like Harry behind a plume. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

stuffandnonsense

What a wonderful day 🤗 Despite the rain and the petulant pratt it was everything that is so delightfully British. Absolutely glorious.
Two of my sisters joined me for the celebration and as usual lots of love and banter which only slightly got out of hand once alcohol and the scrumptious Johnny were introduced. It started innocuously enough with ruminations as to what he was wearing under his kilt, followed by what exactly was under his kilt then how one could find out what was under his kilt. I must admit some of the suggestions were quite ingenuous especially taking into account our elderly status, replaced hips, dodgy knees, arthritis et al: After further alcohol and much reflection one of my sisters wondered aloud how cold he was under the kilt and how best he could be made cough*cough* “comfortable” ……. During the ensuing moments we missed some of the service and I finally had to threaten to withhold the alcohol before they pulled themselves together. Our gran would have been breaking out the smelling salts 😉🤭 …. And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why we don’t drink in public 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Why are none of the newspapers and media pointing out that Sparry couldn't have made it to his son's birthday party.

Harold's plane landed in America at 6:30 and apparently he lives a 2 hour drive away from the airport.

Who has a party for a 4 year old at 8:30 / 9:00 at night?
Aldi is a cardboard cut out so he can party 24/7 and not get tired.

• Haha
  • Heart