Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OiOiNoseyParker

Wouldn't it be great if one of the young royals met and married a black or asian or mixed race person and the other royals and public adored them and treated them just like anyone else and they became an important asset to them. Then everyone would know the real truth, Meagain is a lying and nasty woman and the sugars wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
But that did happen and then she showed her true colours....

• Heart
Reactions: 45

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
It was a beautiful day all round. That plume in Hazno's face. :ROFLMAO:

Rant ahead. Now, I guess the media is going to media, but for the love of God, can they just lay off for JUST 1 DAY? It's like Charles can't catch a break with these (and I quote Kristin Doute of VPR here) "fistful of assholes." This is supposed to be a solemn, yet joyous occasion, but they just can't leave the historic crap alone for 1 day. The whole week running up to the coronation it was stupid handwringing about what has past, polls in the realms and at home saying support for the Monarchy is down, reparations, acknowlegements, etc., etc. That was annoying as it was. On the CBC they did a clip on Wales with a shocking 1/5 polled who wanted out (wow such a large number) and a bearded 20-something town councillor, yaking away in Welsh bitching about the Royals, whilst wearing a flat cap with a lamb under his arm. Stereotype much? Now you have whatsherface from Bridgerton saying the balcony scene was too white. FFS!!! 😩

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I've just been to a street party and met loads of neighbours that I've never spoken to before. It was great. So at least the coronation has brought people together ❤
I hope others have had similar enriching experiences.

• Heart

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
I’m going to my bed but my final thought for the weekend - the Harkles won’t bring down our Royals and this weekend has shown just how irrelevant they have become. God save the King and thank you to all of you for the craic! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Side note: we've been out today to a wildlife park... we packed the remaining King Colin Caterpillars (I do not recommend Coronation Chicken crisps, I should've bought more King Prawn ones) and had a picnic.

There were lots of scouts on a day trip and they all had their KCIII coronation badges sewed onto their jumpers... Lovely to see.

I also got close up to a Dik Dik... much nicer looking than a ginger dick I have to say. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
So Katy Perry gets to spend the night in Windsor Castle. Something smegz never did. She will be furious

• Haha

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Class v crass
The ILBW is like Edina Monsoon from Ab Fab, isn’t she? She thinks as long as it’s designer and expensive it looks good, when in reality she looks like a bag of spanners. It’s Lacroix darling, Lacroix!

In complete contrast, Lady Louise looked fabulous yesterday. She’s really blossoming.

• Haha
  • Heart

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Major Johnny got him rattled 🤣
I thought Johnny was now a Lt Col, or did I just promote him in my head?

Do you think that was Hasno’s ‘Support Hanger’; you know like some folk have support animals…except he cannot be trusted with anything animal like.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
I thought Johnny was now a Lt Col, or did I just promote him in my head?

Do you think that was Hasno’s ‘Support Hanger’; you know like some folk have support animals…except he cannot be trusted with anything animal like.
did the hanger have a Dior logo on it that he was meant to show to camera (but he forgot)??? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
On reflection İ feel that not only was the Coronation a day of solemnity and celebration for KC and QC it was also the white wedding that they never had. Hence the emphasis on family pages, Camilla's sister and friend as maids of honour and the balcony photos of Charles and Camilla sandwiched between the red pages. A stark contrast to TLQ's jubilee photos which emphasised the line of succession at a time of celebration for her 70 years of service but acknowledgement of her frailty. Although we couldn't see the dresses underneath İ think the royal robes were very unifying visually. İ love the thought that went into the Wales's outfits, celebrating the children as individuals with a nod to the colours of the flag, Catherine and William both looking strong yet supportive, and part of a courtly fairytale. The only element which didn't come across in filming were the many flowers and foliage reportedly filling the Abbey.

• Heart

SamBamford

Yesterday's running commentary on here was great, better than the TV. I had two screens open and spent more time on here.