Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Mark used to be so gorgeous, now looks like the dodgy uncle you avoid at family parties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I think yesterday was beautiful. I hope all British and Commonwealth Tattlers feel as proud as they should. I thought the streets lined up with people wearing Union Jacks was a moving sight. I believe the King and Queen looked nervous and exhausted and we have to remember they are well into their 70's and these are very intense days. But in the end, mainly on the balcony, they looked truly happy. It moved me to tears William's pledge and Charles look of affection towards his heir.

I also believe the future of the Monarchy is wonderful with the Wales: they are a mix of normal with poise and education. And I am also absolutely sure that KC3 is 100% very, very proud of those children.

I am hoping we have some official portraits today, as I really want to see both Sophie and Catherine's dresses, but most of all I hope they share some videos of the making of the official portraits, like they have done 70 years ago, so we can see the whole family interacting.

• Heart

Mae_R

Good morning dear Tattlers, again thanks so much for the magic moment shared yesterday! No words! you're all so kind!!!! At the end of the ceremony, just after the balcony, got a horrible headache and got directly to bed. Too much emotions! It was really beautiful. Only thank words for you all! Today less computer, preparing mentally for my work-week. Have a great day and again (and again and again) so many thanks!!!!!!😘😘😘

• Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I have to say that William and Catherine are doing a great job with their kids - bringing them up in relative privacy and normality but then also gifting them the ability to cope with massive occasions like yesterday. The children were incredibly well behaved.

I feel incredibly sad for Archie and Lilibet for being deprived of their wider family and such privilege. They may well hate their parents for this decision in years to come. Imagine knowing that your grandfather is a King but you don't know him.

• Sick
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thanks shushex for new thread and brilliant title from Churchills Ghost
So if we're not all Corrie'd out, we have the Big Lunch today
---

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The coronation was wonderful. The King and Queen looked amazing, as did the rest of the Royals apart from Spare. William, Kate and their family played their part well in terms of support and engagement. The whole event was truly amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
Regarding the rumours that Archie is 6 and not Meagain's son

Do you think this is part of her blackmailing scheme?
I'll look after Archie as if he were mine but you have to let me pretend to "birth" him

And where is Archie if he exists? Living with the Harkles? Poor kid :cry:
From the few photos we have seen of Archie as a baby he looks like M when she was a little girl and Thomas Markle Sr.
So I think he is M's child but he may be born out of wedlock. If he did in fact turn 6 yesterday then is it possible that M got pregnant with him in 2016 when she and Harold first started dating? Hence the secrecy around his birth.

Although I don't actually believe he is 6. Plastic face Omid always talks utter nonsense and this was his latest blunder. Just like the time he said the queen has left Balmoral and is travelling to the UK

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

WelshMam

It was a beautiful day all round. That plume in Hazno's face. :ROFLMAO:

Rant ahead. Now, I guess the media is going to media, but for the love of God, can they just lay off for JUST 1 DAY? It's like Charles can't catch a break with these (and I quote Kristin Doute of VPR here) "fistful of assholes." This is supposed to be a solemn, yet joyous occasion, but they just can't leave the historic crap alone for 1 day. The whole week running up to the coronation it was stupid handwringing about what has past, polls in the realms and at home saying support for the Monarchy is down, reparations, acknowlegements, etc., etc. That was annoying as it was. On the CBC they did a clip on Wales with a shocking 1/5 polled who wanted out (wow such a large number) and a bearded 20-something town councillor, yaking away in Welsh bitching about the Royals, whilst wearing a flat cap with a lamb under his arm. Stereotype much? Now you have whatsherface from Bridgerton saying the balcony scene was too white. FFS!!! 😩
Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Rest assured, I’m Welsh and hugely proud of our monarchy and Charles is very much my king. We have a bloody useless administration here who like the recently departed angry wee Krankie seem to make it their sole purpose to want to do anything they can that is different to England. It’s tiresome to say the least. The echo chamber around this on social media says it all but it’s certainly not what I hear from talking to friends, family, colleagues. Long live the King!

• Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Oh look, it’s one of those cold, unfeeling royals who don’t know how to hug …

B4D6465A-78A9-4518-A93F-8C7356E99A93.jpeg

A couple more, lest there should be any doubt…

C4F571E9-2C0B-46B6-BB1C-C19D88A21910.jpeg
6A2228E6-6D9F-4ACC-9ACD-76238DA5CBB0.jpeg

Perhaps it was just something about you Megsy…🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I'm imagining if they had attended, not just Harry rushing in and out, with him inexplicably carrying a hanger 😁 ...

They would have tried to hold back to be part of the procession in, then Meghan would have tried to barge in front of Camilla or Charles, or both. The claw would be in full swing, of course. And the merching.

Then on the balcony, she would be elbowing her way forward. Probably drop the children in the process as she would be carrying them, draped onto her, as usual. Again, inexplicably.

And that reminds me of the time(s) that both Anne and Andrew blocked her from getting in nearer to the queen on the balcony. Anne's hat and her elbows would definitely have been deployed yesterday 😁

Anyway to slightly paraphrase the late queen - thank goodness Meghan didn't come. 😁

• Heart

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Sarah Vine. Mentions Johnny Thompson!

Britain at its most spectacular and a ravishingly handsome equerry # via https://android.com
Again thank you Shushex for the new thread and recap.
Congratulations Churchill's Ghost on the title.

I am still catching up, has there been any releases from the gruesomes.

Sarah Vine get to the back of the fecken line. We saw Johnny first.

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Nine dead & seven injured at a mall shooting in Texas yesterday and a few hours ago somebody drove a truck into a crowd killing seven & injuring six also in Texas.
My heart is heavy. I’m SO tired of this…😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50