Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vp79

Exactly!! I've just been sat here thinking the same, am I meant to apologise because my entire family and every generation of it has so far been white? How racist of us!

ETA, and doesn't that make her racist by focusing on the colour of their skin?? Ffs that's really irked me. That and Trevor Mcdonald yesterday saying that the congregation in the Abbey were too white!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
No way was I going to keep up with yesterday! Loved everything about the Coronation. Princess Anne will just become even more of a legend after this. I really hope she knows what’s being said because I reckon she’d find it all hilarious!

On a side note I saw Lady Louise in Edinburgh a few weeks ago with (I assume) some of her Uni pals from St Andrews. They were just hanging around chatting and she looked so nice just in jeans and a jumper. She always seems to dress either too young or too old. She looked fabulous yesterday!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #343
Whether or not the feather was planned
Thank god he has now left our land!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I’m a bit disappointed in all the hot takes of ‘what a strange coronation’ from people who don’t seem to get its 1000 years old. The Bible was 1500 years old. Should we throw away all of it because of gen z not having any clue about history? An American commentator said that ‘coming from the separation of church and state in the us this was really weird’.

The church has little say in politics, the head of state is very tied to the cofe. Whereas in America they swear before god for everything and religious fundamentalism has a huge sway in the Republican Party.
I always think when people say "That cost so much money, when people in this country are so poor, we should abolish the monarchy" that in America they have no royal family, but they treat their poor people worse than the UK does. Do people think we'll all magically get a share of Buckingham Palace if we abolish the monarchy?

• Heart
Reactions: 63

WelshMam

It was an absolutely fabulous day from start to finish. Loved every minute. Sooner those two horrors in Monteshitshow are now cut off completely, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

tobehonest

Chatty Member
Well we know know why Hazno went, Dior probably paid him to. Scum.

Also that Myra on Twitter, everyone thinks it’s Meagain but imagine if it’s not, that is one sad person.
And how dare they call the coronation and our traditions a clown show, she? actually thought Hazno overshadowed the coronation service, seriously deranged.
And such a coward Myra can dish it out but comments turned off so no one can reply

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

rejected

Chatty Member
I think nobody cares anymore I have a feeling he will slip into oblivion unless they come out with more revelations

Bobble22

VIP Member
Well we know know why Hazno went, Dior probably paid him to. Scum.

Also that Myra on Twitter, everyone thinks it’s Meagain but imagine if it’s not, that is one sad person.
And how dare they call the coronation and our traditions a clown show, she? actually thought Hazno overshadowed the coronation service, seriously deranged.

• Sick
  • Haha

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I think people may be giving this Myra too much attention.

It's just a mouthy fan.

And all those tweets seem like a mini-meltdown to me.

This man missed his son's birthday for a coronation of people who didn't even make time to look his way let alone shake his hand. He has been scathing about Camilla but was grinning (clearly high as a kite) at her coronation. He has been trying to get Prince William's attention for months now, and Prince William was fully and completely focused on his own family.

The people came out for the King and the day was a complete success. The humiliation is all on him no matter how much social media wants to make it seem like he has the power here. This man missed his son's birthday party for this.

If he arrived after 6.30 pm and took at the very least 30 minutes to clear customs then he left LAX around 7 pm. It's give or take 2 hours from LAX to Montecito. He got there at the very earliest at 9.00 pm and a 4-year-old who had a birthday party would be asleep by then.

Rushing back home is all performative to make it seem like he has other priorities. He doesn't. If he did he just wouldn't have shown up.

• Heart
Reactions: 58