Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte singing next to her father, who looks so handsome, clean and smart.

H looking so old. Who is trapped and thriving now H?

Reactions: 36
Had a peek on Twitter to confirm suspicions and I was right, the sugars are swarming all over it like flies to tit screaming about how great Harry looks, how great he is doing even though we are barely seeing him on camera. The desperation is utterly hilarious and a little bit sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I am sure it is. Hope the Ribena thing will be dismissed.
I love how wine differs in various countries, in UK it almost tastes like Port, in southern countries you get dry white wine…
I bet it's the good stuff too..... not the cheapo cooking wine
---
I am sure it is. Hope the Ribena thing will be dismissed.
I love how wine differs in various countries, in UK it almost tastes like Port, in southern countries you get dry white wine…
I bet it's the good stuff too..... not the cheapo cooking wine

Reactions: 9
My oldest decided to join me to watch. He grabbed my hand right at rhe start of the service and has just let go! He keeps telling me it's wonderful.

My middle one sat still and just watched, mesmerised.

Now I have my hand back I can scone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
5 years from now Lidl's classmates are going to ask her why she missed her grandfather's coronation and she's going to say "my birthday was more important"

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Harry's been bloody brave today. Everyone had someone there for them,with them. And he couldn’t have won today however his face fell or move he made. To brave this,then through them church doors takes grit. Any excuse could've been made but he did it. Knowing the reception from a small few. I don't think I could've.
He's not brave. He's a traitorous hole.
He has gone only to merch the hell out of it. bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Had a peek on Twitter to confirm suspicions and I was right, the sugars are swarming all over it like flies to tit screaming about how great Harry looks, how great he is doing even though we are barely seeing him on camera. The desperation is utterly hilarious and a little bit sad.
It's been great, I don't think he's being distracting at all... it would've been different if TW had come with

Reactions: 11
I’m not religious but the choir and the music is wonderful. Poor old Charlie looks like he needs a hug, a few tears later I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought he could only wear the King Edward crown once, at the Coronation.
the crown weighs 5lbs so I recon he would have practiced with it on but in private well guarded 🤷🏻‍♀️

The crowns] are both very heavy, so the queen practiced for quite some time wearing St. Edward’s Crown, and also the Imperial State Crown because of the weight,” Little explained, adding that the St. Edward’s Crown is only used during coronation ceremonies, so “it’s a once-in-a-reign moment.”
Little also shared that King Charles “has memories” of Queen Elizabeth practicing with the heavy headgear and “wearing the crown at home to get used to having it on her head.” He added that, even though the royals don’t have the crown on their head for that long, they still need to practice.
When asked if he thought King Charles was practicing wearing the crown at home, Little replied, “I’d be amazed if he didn’t.” According to him, there’s even “a mock Abbey set up in Buckingham Palace so that they can rehearse.”
Rehearsing for this huge ceremony isn’t new. Little said that Queen Elizabeth frequently went to Westminster Abbey in the run-up to her coronation for “various rehearsals,” making sure that everything was perfect for the big day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyway, been watching with my mum and we've enjoyed ourselves. It's all just a bit of fun for us.

Reactions: 14
Looking forward to the marching bands, the flypast and balcony pics later !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has already been mentioned (thread moving so quickly!), but I just wanted to give a shout out to Camilla’s beautiful Bruce Oldfield dress. It looks like her monogram and a little dog (Jack Russell?) are embroidered in gold on the bottom of her dress. 😍 I might have to do that to my next formal dress! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow, just seen this photo of Catherine, just stunning ❤

Someone in California is not going to be pleased 🤣

View attachment 2152074
She looks stunning.

Smeg'll be in one of the 16 bathrooms, on the floor, sobbing.

If she'd stuck around, she'd have been given an Order by now and she'd have been there dressed like that. (Well, not quite like that because it's Smeg after all, but you know what I mean). :poop:

Imagine giving this up to do events at a Marriott, or a Hilton with a lower-tier Kennedy and Alec Baldwin. :LOL:

And I'm just about keeping up with the thread, so haven't been able to "like" as much as usual, but am loving all the posts. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.