Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to agree about the music, it's all been amazing, and the choir.

Reactions: 18
No hope of me keeping up today. Beautiful ceremony. Loving that the ILBW was not allowed to set foot anywhere near it 😆 What a pathetic sorry sight Harry is, cuts a lonely figure of a man. All totally self-inflicted and deserved. No sympathy from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Where is KC? What are they doing back there🧐
I think we're up to this bit:

During the Te Deum Their Majesties move into St Edward’s Chapel behind the High Altar. Here they are vested in the Robes of Estate, and His Majesty exchanges the St Edward’s Crown for the Imperial State Crown

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think the coronation has been lovely. A huge success apart from the weather down south. One I shall remember till I’m very very old. I can’t wait to the next one whenever that may be. I hope tattle is still around then! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
With all this old stuff on display, is that why Biden didn’t want to come - in case they packed him away at the end of the service? 🤣🤣
He is president of a country that fought a war to get rid of the King of England. He quite rightly shouldn't be there in my opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder will he bring the Red Feather back to Cali as a souvenir for Smegz 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The rain has subsided here in South wales, and the sun has appeared. Hope same in London

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.