Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far I’ve had two scones, a bit of quiche, tea sandwiches and some cold savoury rice and peas 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The moment that got me was when William first went up to Charles sat on his throne front of altar and George was in the background shot looking on to his father and Grandfather, and it was like a little triangle of the line of sucession, capturing a moment of history 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 42
With all this old stuff on display, is that why Biden didn’t want to come - in case they packed him away at the end of the service? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
And meanwhile in Cali, Archie is eating a gluten free, vegan cake made by Doria
Hopefully it's sugar free as well.
God forbid the little boy actually has fun on his birthday
Mommy Markle will put some boring flowers on top of it to make it look✨festive✨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She have die
In years to come old meagain markle is gonna regret not being at the coronation!! Just look at how beautiful william and his family are in all the regalia.
Shed have died of jealousy on the spot like the Wicked Queen in Snow White! ⚡☠ #fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The choir and orchestra are fab, need to see that gospel choir again,they were great

Reactions: 16
Mini sausage rolls and mini spring rolls straight out of the oven yum with sour cream & chiv dip

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The moment that got me was when William first went up to Charles sat on his throne front of altar and George was in the background shot looking on to his father and Grandfather, and it was like a little triangle of the line of sucession, capturing a moment of history 🥰
Yeah, loved that too !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.