Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #341 Charles Crowned, Camilla too, Harry hidden by Anne's plume

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am attending King Charles birthday at the palace next month and watching this has made me realise the amount of pressure I’ll be under finding the correct and appropriate outfit and head dress and how to act properly. I’m more Julia roberts in the beginning of pretty woman. Minus the sex work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The RAF Airbus Atlas have just taken off from RAF Brize Norton, so there must be one or two in the RAF Fly-Past 😃😃😎😎🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Catherine looks so lovely ...... I bet Archie's Birthday Cake has been thrown against the wall in anger by now !! :ROFLMAO:
There’s no china left intact by now. Someone in Monteshito will be hosting a party with paper plates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #341 Shame about the weather, but thank god for Anne's feather

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s getting late here in Australia, I hope they leave the abby soon. I am tired

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.