Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gonna be a total witch. But as much as I adore little George, I want to see Charlotte queen. she is dedicated, she is Elisabeth re incarnation! look at her following the ceremony religiously. Such an elegant little lady that will surely become a strong woman. George and Charlotte, can they rule together or something one day? 🥹
She will be a magnificent support to George, I imagine. Like Anne is to Charles.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In years to come old meagain markle is gonna regret not being at the coronation!! Just look at how beautiful william and his family are in all the regalia.
She could have been wearing similar. If only she’d had the foresight to think ahead.

Reactions: 19
Like I said on last thread, still laughing at Anne’s feather blocking Harry’s view 😂🤣
i wonder if there was some pre planning meeting and Anne just suddenly piped up with ‘duck it, I’ll be the candle’ and reached into her Waitrose carrier and produced the hat with the feather

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
It's Charles day, so I'm not surprised the other RF aren't getting much of a look in at the mo

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Sorry.

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion

Harry & Meghan #341 : She saved us having to look at the twit, hooray for Anne's hat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if the bling has been toned down due to cost of living crisis etc.
That and to reflect that it is ordinary people that have been invited rather than the aristocracy. Tbh I don’t see what all the fuss is about; it is a religious ceremony, in time we won’t remember who wore what but what happened, the music etc and Ann’s hat obviously

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.