Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving Kate and Charlotte’s matching tiaras. Are they new? Apologies is this is answered already, can’t keep up with the thread! Thanks for crown advice. Can’t see it yet 🤞🏻🤞🏻🫅
edit-yay, I have a crown!
they are beautiful.... floral but definitely BLING!

Charlotte looked like a tiny Princess Leia

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m disappointed, all the royal’s including the visiting guests should have been in their finest jewellery and gowns.

Reactions: 23
Is Sparry the only Duke not in a cape/robe thingie? (Sorry .... Not au fait with proper name 🙈)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There were loud statements on that procession.
The pride the King has for the Wales.

Also, the Middletons arriving between "the cousins" and "the siblings" speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’d rather see less of the choir and more of the proceedings tbh.

Reactions: 23
William and family is invested. Harry looks like he could care less.
Taking notes. Their turn next, 10 years and H will be irrelevant. 10 more when the Cambridge children start having families he will be forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
They look way better than I expected.

The floral whatever looks like a tiara.

I don't understand why they didn't let all the other foreign royals dress up like this.

View attachment 2151848
Prince George looks wonderful and traditional Prince William to but Tiara or no tiara Our Princess of Wales gets it perfect every time . Just look at Princess Charlotte with her matching floral tiara let’s not forget the mischief maker Louis behaving himself. A perfect Family.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
It’s a religious ceremony… I think the robes are rather splendid and very ceremonial

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Whenever I hear Justin Welby speakit reminds me of how glad I am that I left the CoE. He’s like the worst sort of overly intense but cheery vicar with awful halitosis. *dodges lightening bolt*
i literally just said to husband what a boring bastard he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.