Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why didn’t have some carpet at entrance ? All trains trailing off pavement?

Reactions: 13
"Will you within your power, relegate Harry and Meghan to Z list obscurity, never to utter their names again?"
"I will"
Screenshot (29472).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
It's really sad that Princess Catherine and the royal ladies like the Duchess of Edinburgh were not allowed to wear their tiaras on this special occasion. The whole ceremony is very drab too.

I am disappointed.
Ok but don't keep on everyone else is enjoying it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Loving Kate and Charlotte’s matching tiaras. Are they new? Apologies is this is answered already, can’t keep up with the thread! Thanks for crown advice. Can’t see it yet 🤞🏻🤞🏻🫅
edit-yay, I have a crown!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Whenever I hear Justin Welby speakit reminds me of how glad I am that I left the CoE. He’s like the worst sort of overly intense but cheery vicar with awful halitosis. *dodges lightening bolt*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is why I like the monarchy, I genuinely believe they take their roles so seriously and devote their entire lives to it. Unlike our prime ministers 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Welby and his dramatic pauses 🤦 Charles was looking at him like, "Dude if this were a cricket match, you'd have been fined for slow over rate."

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.