Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that Harry had to stand and watch as 'Willy' went by, resplendent.
Centre stage. Together with his gorgeous wife and family.

Thriving 😁!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Thanks for taking time to do new thread and what a wonderful new title. Back to watching the ceremony with great pride and the odd tear falling. Need a cup of tea but can’t drag myself away from the TV to make one. Where are the servants when you need them? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They look way better than I expected.

The floral whatever looks like a tiara.

I don't understand why they didn't let all the other foreign royals dress up like this.

1683368050280.png

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh god I literally can’t tell where I am in the proceedings, I’m watching on iplayer and think I’m mega delayed!

Haven’t seen a peep of any of the senior royals yet but I AM on my second glass of Prosecco 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh My Gosh, KC it's very close to tears.... I understand... soooo much! (of course i've been coronated many many times already haha).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Charles is exhausted.. Camilla is breathing in gasps. God, seriously save the king!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.