Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a bottle of sav Blanc down, no more for me. I wish I could be in the northern hemisphere to continue the celebrations, especially the G&T

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m way behind so forgive me if I repeat but I have to laugh at the feather. Do you think they do this deliberately? First the candle and now the feather.
Notice Prince Louise disappeared half way through. Do not blame him. I thought the service was suppose to be cut down to one hour? Well that was more media crap.
I loved the flower tiara thing on POW and Princess Charlotte. They looked gorgeous.
Didn’t see much of Hasbeen idiot boy. No real close ups. Except him walking in looking smug as usual. Wanted to smash that smug look off his face.
King Charles looked really tired to me. He had to be helped out of his chair at times. Poor man, this must have been so stressful. Probably so happy it’s over with.
Still more to go, balcony etc.
Back to reading to try and catch up. TV on while I read the posts on my iPad. Only way to catch up.
Enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No hope of me keeping up today. Beautiful ceremony. Loving that the ILBW was not allowed to set foot anywhere near it 😆 What a pathetic sorry sight Harry is, cuts a lonely figure of a man. All totally self-inflicted and deserved. No sympathy from me.
He must be green with envy for his brother xx

Reactions: 12
Biden wouldn’t have a clue where he is. He probably thinks he’s there

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Prince Louis was meant to retire some time after being seated, for a break - that was scheduled in. Good plan, he's 5 and this service is two hours

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sounded like Huw just said "fu*king Charles the third".

Or just my blocked hearing from a cold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Prince Louis was meant to retire some time after being seated, for a break - that was scheduled in. Good plan, he's 5 and this service is two hours
I am sure the Sussex squad will say Kate is a bad mum and Archie would have performed the coronation in Latin if asked

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.