Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving everything about it, all the tradition, and loved the very ancient bible.

I'm not disappointed at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oooh for a second I thought they'd done a magic trick - removed the screens and Charles was elsewhere. I don't need the alcohol after all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll pop the following under a spoiler. Not ruining our thread. God save our new King Charles.

IMG_7210.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Something very touching and humble seeing Charles standing there in front of the alter in a simple plain white top!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just had my first prosecco toasting our new King, whilst wearing my tiara!

God save the king!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I do understand the historical moment and the views they're sharing needs to be focused on the King, however I'd like to see more of the first row and so, you know, it's also for the gossip... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.