Harry & Meghan #339 Coronation Countdown - Bling it on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the new thread title.

Coronation fever is taking over the thread and the UK by the looks of it. Yarn bombing of post boxes is the cutest thing ever and there are many pics of yarn bombed post boxes in the old thread along with coronation hampers, bubbly, snacks, and bunting!

The masses remain divided on quiche and Branston pickle has entered the fray now too.

William and Kate caught the Elizabeth tube line to soho where they did a walkabout outside the Dog and Duck, and William pulled a pint of ‘kingmaker’.

Today KCIII, and PPOW did a walkabout in the Mall, then attended the GG and PM reception, then the overseas royal families and heads of state dinner. Kate has been looking resplendent in all her dresses. Lots of vids around the various platforms of the walkabouts.

Hopefully the media is on blackout for the Harkles shenanigans. Rumour has it Haz has arrived in London, but not been sighted.

Bring on tonight! (It’s already Coro day in Aussie Land!!)

And get better soon @ChaoticArtist

Old thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you for the lovely new thread, title and recap, and all the well wishes 🤗♥

I was going to post that yay it's coronation day the second it turned midnight here, but fell asleep 😂 quite excited for today, especially the military band performances and Catherine's look. I'll look for some hair jewellery when I have the strength - will celebrate in style ☺

And since I may or may not stay awake throughout the day, here's my thread title suggestion (in case Sparry does turn up):

Harry & Meghan #340: Scowling Sparry arrived, and the mirror crack'd from side to side

(can leave out 'scowling' if it doesn't fit - it's a given)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
What a lovely new thread, all ready for coronation day! Thank you!

Harry & Meghan #340: God Save The King!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Lionel Ritchie 🥰
I love this man - he was such a big part of the soundtrack of my HS years…3 of the 4 proms I went to had Lionel Richie songs as the themes (the 4th one had Madonna’s “Crazy For You”). I hear a Lionel Richie song and I am instantly 16 years old again!

People don’t realize how powerful and connected Lionel Richie is behind the scenes in Hollywood. I would not be surprised to find out that he is playing a role in the blackballing of the Stoats.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you lollipop_panda for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations DanDanTheIceCreamMan on the title.

It's Coronation day and luckily there are only 20 odd pages of the last thread to catch up.
So excited for the coverage to start.

Hope everyone enjoys the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A fun quiz (you don’t have to enter your email to get the result, just click on the get result button)…

Which Royal are you?

I‘m the Princess of Wales! ❤

I got the Princess of Wales too.

Pretty sure its broken

1683329263427.png

So according to scooby its Archie's 6th birthday

Private Archie ageing exponentially now, I see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20230506-003245.png

Look, Kate wore a white version of the black pre-funeral walkabout dress. Symbolism for joy after previous sorrow? Seems like an intentional decision.

Credit to thehouseofwindsorr on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 63
A fun quiz (you don’t have to enter your email to get the result, just click on the get result button)…

Which Royal are you?

I‘m the Princess of Wales! ❤

View attachment 2151208
I got the same 😂 I want to know which person shops at TK Max, get clothes from mummy and daddy, and like game of thrones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.