Harry & Meghan #339 Coronation Countdown - Bling it on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fun quiz (you don’t have to enter your email to get the result, just click on the get result button)…

Which Royal are you?

I‘m the Princess of Wales! ❤

View attachment 2151208
Arghhhhhhh....I'm officially going to spend today having a hard look at myself. Please don't bar me from the VIP party

SmartSelect_20230506_063036_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well it’s Coronation day, just woke but too early to put on TV, Will snooze for another hour

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Morning Tattlers. I’d set my alarm for early this morning, but was awake before it (as is usual for me/). I currently have coffee and a croissant and I’m watching the troops arrive at Waterloo station on Sky News (listened to Tattlers and have switched over from BBC - Kay Burley better not show her face today).
She's a pain in the arse but usually for these events they have her talking to the crowds and she isn't too annoying.

It's worth putting up with her to get their excellent commentator.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely love what newborns get today in York hospital. If I was pregnant I'd be demanding to be induced

SmartSelect_20230506_062046_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Morning Tattlers. I’d set my alarm for early this morning, but was awake before it (as is usual for me/). I currently have coffee and a croissant and I’m watching the troops arrive at Waterloo station on Sky News (listened to Tattlers and have switched over from BBC - Kay Burley better not show her face today).
Waaaaahhhhhhhh

Nothing to watch here for another half hour, just some news clips on sky. I want to see the troops arrive tooooo😭😭😭
---
There is a little tiny box on tv screen that says london live, and rest of screen taken up with news.

Reactions: 11
I, too, am The Princess of Wales. And I didn't cheat, either. Some of us are just naturally regal. Or hoity-toity.
I got 10/10 on The King's quiz on the ABC. I assume my award's in the post.

Largest number of military on the railways since Sir Winston Churchill's funeral:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
God I love this country

I think she underestimated how big the coronation is and the pair of them are having real pain now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is Camilla ok?
Is it true she didnt attend yesterday's lunch or dinner?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Unfortunately I had chemo on Thursday so I haven’t organized a party like I did for the jubilee. I have ordered afternoon tea to be delivered from our local baker. The flags are up, I’m wearing my wedding tiara with my pajamas, and I will enjoy watching with you all.
Much love to everyone on this momentous day ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I knew the BBC would cave.
I knew there would be an intervention.
They are greedy bastards and very stupid.

Their existence as a paid for by licence organisation is on very thin ice.
This recent act of arrogance has deepened the cracks in the ice.
Their relationship with the Royals suffered when the Bashir interview details were discovered. William was furious with them.
They just made that situation worse.
Their days as license funded broadcaster are numbered.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Good morning Tattlers! 🇬🇧👑 Happy Coronation day!! 🇬🇧👑♥

London’s looking dry thus far, fingers crossed that continues! It’s pouring down here!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Spent a couple of hours in the garden, then went to the shops to buy things to make a banoffee pie 😝 just sat down and am counting the minutes (11) til coverage starts here in Oz.

I also got some Branston pickle, so am going to lob it onto a cheese platter with vintage cheddar and aged Red Leicester.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is Camilla ok?
Is it true she didnt attend yesterday's lunch or dinner?
I did read somewhere that she hurt her back and was resting yesterday, I’m sure her nerves are off the radar, wishing her all the best

Reactions: 26
I knew the BBC would cave.
I knew there would be an intervention.
They are greedy bastards and very stupid.

Their existence as a paid for by licence organisation is on very thin ice.
This recent act of arrogance has deepened the cracks in the ice.
Their relationship with the Royals suffered when the Bashir interview details were discovered. William was furious with them.
They just made that situation worse.
Their days as license funded broadcaster are numbered.
What happened?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Andrew Morton on ITV can hardly get his words out. It’s a terrible interview

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.