Harry & Meghan #339 Coronation Countdown - Bling it on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this man - he was such a big part of the soundtrack of my HS years…3 of the 4 proms I went to had Lionel Richie songs as the themes (the 4th one had Madonna’s “Crazy For You”). I hear a Lionel Richie song and I am instantly 16 years old again!

People don’t realize how powerful and connected Lionel Richie is behind the scenes in Hollywood. I would not be surprised to find out that he is playing a role in the blackballing of the Stoats.
I’m right there with you, girl. 🥰
On a very personal note, his version of the song “Lady” was sent to me in a text message one night by my Love. I’d never heard Lionel’s version before (only Kenny’s) and when my Bob sent it, I cried tears of happiness. Two weeks later my Love died in a motorcycle accident. To this day I cannot listen to that beautiful song without crying. The words perfectly summed up how I know my Love felt about me, and I him. His sudden passing was, is, and always will be, a profound loss for me…(Writing you this brought on the need for a tissue.)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
New thread , 🧵 ❤ and Title ❤ 😀 xx
I've alot of catching up to do as I was away on Wednesday and Thursday, was meant to come on last night but ended up with a migraine anyway, I'm going to be reading a lot of the thread 🧵😁 tomorrow, Sunday and later tonight and look forward to catching up 😀.x

I am that excited I've brought myself a King Charles mask 😀😄😄😄.

Resizer_16833299306481.jpg

Hellsbells I look abit scary in that lol 😄😄.

PS not read your messages yet @ChaoticArtist but Get Well Soon! Love from Pom ❤❤❤🤗😘 xx

Back later around my usual 3am time.x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m right there with you, girl. 🥰
On a very personal note, his version of the song “Lady” was sent to me in a text message one night by my Love. I’d never heard Lionel’s version before (only Kenny’s) and when my Bob sent it, I cried tears of happiness. Two weeks later my Love died in a motorcycle accident. To this day I cannot listen to that beautiful song without crying. The words perfectly summed up how I know my Love felt about me, and I him. His sudden passing was, is, and always will be, a profound loss for me…(Writing you this brought on the need for a tissue.)

What a beautiful memory. If he sings this on Sunday I will be sobbing with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ohhh I'm famous 😀😊❤ xx .

Resizer_16833313198135.jpg

Must remember my Charlie mask 😄 ...

Resizer_16833313145323.jpg

Lol I put it on upside down...that's better 😀 x

Resizer_16833313088681.jpg

Looooool 😄❤ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just in case Hazno mates decides to catch up with us on here! A personal message for him and the wife.
Now I must go to bed, up early for the big day 😁
Sleep well tattlers see you in the morning!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
A fun quiz (you don’t have to enter your email to get the result, just click on the get result button)…

Which Royal are you?

I‘m the Princess of Wales! ❤

View attachment 2151208
I ended up being :coronation:
---
Aussie national broadcaster, the ABC, has a quiz today: how well do you know the King? (I got a dismal 3/10 😬😆)

I got halfway there 5/10
Hope that doesn't mean half in half out :ROFLMAO:
---

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
from Reddit - according to the Telegraph - Harold not wearing uniform or ceremonial robes. Good. (bet he wears his usual bling though)
Although of course his necklace was broken by his nasty brother 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Found this & wanted to share this smarmy response! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Luckily we are going to be inside. It's raining and squally wind.

Any sign of the Traitor yet.

Oh, and I too am a Princess of Wales.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've missed so many threads. Quite honestly, I needed a break. I was sick of the Harkles throwing tantrums, spilling secrets, just being general assholes and yet they get everything they want with seemingly no punishment. I saw this pic on Facebook and it made me think of you gals (and guys). Poor Charles. The jokes about his fingers are a bit mean even if they do make me laugh.

344218577_2063447177319783_3857899855340603780_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What a lovely new thread, all ready for coronation day! Thank you!

Harry & Meghan #340: God Save The King!
Exactly what I was getting ready to suggest. Except mine was. F$@k Harry and Meghan…God Save The King.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Took this pic off the Poirot Twit page RE Smegs baby shower. Another Twatter’s response to it made me laaauuugh!!! 😆
IMG_4018.jpeg
IMG_4019.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Happy Coronation Day 🎉

Love Princess Ann for turning up to the family dinner in her black anorak. Ann forever practical!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.