Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230506-003245.png

Look, Kate wore a white version of the black pre-funeral walkabout dress. Symbolism for joy after previous sorrow? Seems like an intentional decision.

Credit to thehouseofwindsorr on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 63

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Unfortunately I had chemo on Thursday so I haven’t organized a party like I did for the jubilee. I have ordered afternoon tea to be delivered from our local baker. The flags are up, I’m wearing my wedding tiara with my pajamas, and I will enjoy watching with you all.
Much love to everyone on this momentous day ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 63

sweet_tea

What a lovely new thread, all ready for coronation day! Thank you!

Harry & Meghan #340: God Save The King!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

maryfrances

Lovely Tattlers. Am live in Hyde Park. Harry booed when he came on screen, Catherine , William , George and the glimpse of Charlotte massively cheered !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Congrats to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the new thread title.

Coronation fever is taking over the thread and the UK by the looks of it. Yarn bombing of post boxes is the cutest thing ever and there are many pics of yarn bombed post boxes in the old thread along with coronation hampers, bubbly, snacks, and bunting!

The masses remain divided on quiche and Branston pickle has entered the fray now too.

William and Kate caught the Elizabeth tube line to soho where they did a walkabout outside the Dog and Duck, and William pulled a pint of ‘kingmaker’.

Today KCIII, and PPOW did a walkabout in the Mall, then attended the GG and PM reception, then the overseas royal families and heads of state dinner. Kate has been looking resplendent in all her dresses. Lots of vids around the various platforms of the walkabouts.

Hopefully the media is on blackout for the Harkles shenanigans. Rumour has it Haz has arrived in London, but not been sighted.

Bring on tonight! (It’s already Coro day in Aussie Land!!)

And get better soon @ChaoticArtist

Old thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 47

clueless

Chatty Member
I think Harry was doing his wife’s little trick of smiling and laughing at nobody in particular, for the cameras!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread , 🧵 ❤ and Title ❤ 😀 xx
I've alot of catching up to do as I was away on Wednesday and Thursday, was meant to come on last night but ended up with a migraine anyway, I'm going to be reading a lot of the thread 🧵😁 tomorrow, Sunday and later tonight and look forward to catching up 😀.x

I am that excited I've brought myself a King Charles mask 😀😄😄😄.

Resizer_16833299306481.jpg

Hellsbells I look abit scary in that lol 😄😄.

PS not read your messages yet @ChaoticArtist but Get Well Soon! Love from Pom ❤❤❤🤗😘 xx

Back later around my usual 3am time.x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ohhh I'm famous 😀😊❤ xx .

Resizer_16833313198135.jpg

Must remember my Charlie mask 😄 ...

Resizer_16833313145323.jpg

Lol I put it on upside down...that's better 😀 x

Resizer_16833313088681.jpg

Looooool 😄❤ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Starburst_87

I've missed so many threads. Quite honestly, I needed a break. I was sick of the Harkles throwing tantrums, spilling secrets, just being general assholes and yet they get everything they want with seemingly no punishment. I saw this pic on Facebook and it made me think of you gals (and guys). Poor Charles. The jokes about his fingers are a bit mean even if they do make me laugh.

344218577_2063447177319783_3857899855340603780_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Happy Coronation Day 🎉

Love Princess Ann for turning up to the family dinner in her black anorak. Ann forever practical!

• Heart
Reactions: 40