Harry & Meghan #339 Coronation Countdown - Bling it on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be checking in and reading all the posts but I am already one thread behind so I know it’s going to get worst.

So excited for the coronation.

So happy idiot boy was left out of the family gathering. He is truly on the outer and it feels so good. So far so good as it appears he is getting no special treatment at all. In fact why has he bothered to even show up? Enough of him.

Did you see the people at So Ho for the POW and Princess. It was amazing. So many people. It brought joy to my heart.

Sorry if I have repeated anyone, I feel there will be a lot of that going on as it’s going to be a challenge to keep up. And like I said I am already behind. Better get back to reading.

Happy Coronation day. Enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
That clip of Scobie on the first page yikes he wears more makeup than I did at my own wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 35
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m right there with you, girl. 🥰
On a very personal note, his version of the song “Lady” was sent to me in a text message one night by my Love. I’d never heard Lionel’s version before (only Kenny’s) and when my Bob sent it, I cried tears of happiness. Two weeks later my Love died in a motorcycle accident. To this day I cannot listen to that beautiful song without crying. The words perfectly summed up how I know my Love felt about me, and I him. His sudden passing was, is, and always will be, a profound loss for me…(Writing you this brought on the need for a tissue.)
So sorry about your love. But what a beautiful memory of him sending you that song. I adore Lionel Richie. I have seen him in concert a couple of times. He is great and visits Australia fairly often. I think he likes Australia.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A fun quiz (you don’t have to enter your email to get the result, just click on the get result button)…

Which Royal are you?

I‘m the Princess of Wales! ❤

View attachment 2151208

Insomnia's got me again so I've played along, and I'm Kate Middleton too. Why, why don't they call her the Princess of Wales.

Hey everybody ...

IT'S CORONATION DAY.

💃💃🤸🤸🕺🎶🎵🍹🥳🥳🥳🍸🍾🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A fun quiz (you don’t have to enter your email to get the result, just click on the get result button)…

Which Royal are you?

I‘m the Princess of Wales! ❤

View attachment 2151208
Im King Charles. Was hoping I'd be Prince Louis, but I suppose being the main man isn't all that bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Catching up on the end of the previous and then this, but saw this and thought of several who'd enjoy
(I've had about 3.5 hours sleep so I'm likely to be entertaining...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Catching up on the end of the previous and then this, but saw this and thought of several who'd enjoy
(I've had about 3.5 hours sleep so I'm likely to be entertaining...)

The older fellow with the impressive white beard behind the king also accompanied him during the funeral walkabout. He was the one telling people to put down their phones and enjoy the moment. People actually listened!

Good morning!!!! Happy coronation Day!!! :coronation::coronation::coronation::coronation::coronation:
(Btw... I took the quiz.... But I absolutely refuse to make the outcome public ☹)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Come on girls!!! Wakey wakeyyyyy!!! Up and at em 💪💪💪💪💪💪 We’ve got a CORONATION to prepare 👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's 1am and I'm still awake, let's see if I can manage! Long day today - celebrating the mr's birthday, I spent most of my day making a very nice cake!

happy coronation day! blessings to Charles and Camilla as they make their vows to the nation and God today.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Love the passion and enthusiasm of this thread. It’s going to be a great day 🎉👑

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's raining heavily where I am and still no sign of mini Caledonian I am not happy with him. Is it too early to crack open the coronation haribo that I bought yesterday or the creme eggs I found stashed by the oh last night. He's not back from work yet... Early breakfast? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning Tattlers. I’d set my alarm for early this morning, but was awake before it (as is usual for me/). I currently have coffee and a croissant and I’m watching the troops arrive at Waterloo station on Sky News (listened to Tattlers and have switched over from BBC - Kay Burley better not show her face today).

• Heart
The older fellow with the impressive white beard behind the king also accompanied him during the funeral walkabout. He was the one telling people to put down their phones and enjoy the moment. People actually listened!
He's his Personal Protection Officer. You'll see him about a lot 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.