Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of us will be doing both!

Reactions: 13
Went to our local supermarket to see what British snack/treats I could find. These were delicious and now I have to go buy more!

also hope to see if my crown worked!
They've changed the wording from crisps!
---
I thought he'd seen the light

Reactions: 16
Harry & Meghan #389 - plates are crashing in LA We dont care. Its Coronation Day

Reactions: 38
I've found my people.
I honestly didn't bring her up, she's more unfavoured than him.
I'm on the Mall, few rows back butI'll get to see the King tomorrow.....go me.
Recruit some new members for us!

Reactions: 23
My mum bought a raffle ticket at Morrison's today to win a Coronation hamper (full of food etc. etc.). The silly cow only went and won it! Bloody hell ... we've got enough nibbles for a month!!!

All round to yours then i think lol

Reactions: 25
Is Maxima here yet?
I've seen pix of some other Royals. Seen Beatrix and grandaughter but not Maxima or Willem-Alexander yet.
Charlene of Monaco always looks scared stiff.
Are they coming, is Beatrix and Grandaughter not the Dutch representation, I doubt they would get four invites

Reactions: 13
He must still be on his worldwide privacy tour

Reactions: 18
just to say wishing everyone a fantastic Coronation day tomorrow eat drink & party on, looking forward to catching up with all your fab posts
God save the King & Queen Camilla

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.