Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the private jet Harry used is owned by South African born billionaire Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong...who owns the LA Times and San Diego Tribune and is part owner of the ***drum roll** LA Lakers. He's considered the richest man in LA.

I thought the media was evil and his family had done evil deals with them?

This may explain the recent news about South Africa.

This man is genuinely accomplished - why on earth would he associate with these two numpties?
Dr. Patrick Soon-Markled

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I notice Jack is not wearing his glasses.
I hope he has them tomorrow though - all the better to ignore Harry ...😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DM - puff piece on Rachel staying at Montyshit for Aldi's 'low key' party...

"If he shuns all other royal events and is back in the air by 3pm UK time tomorrow, Harry will land in Los Angeles by around 5pm Californian time, meaning he could be back home for the tail-end of the party and putting his two children to bed.

But while rain has been falling in London, Meghan, who declined her invite to the Coronation, could choose to throw the party in the family's manicured gardens for Archie and his friends because the weather is set fair for Saturday in California.

A source told People: 'It's going to be a low-key party at home. They'll have friends around them and Meghan's mom, Doria [Ragland]. Meghan will definitely have support that weekend.'

Lilibet, who turns two in June, will also be at the centre of the party because Archie and his little sister are inseparable. 'They are so sweet together. Archie loves Lili. He's such a sweet boy. When she's not around, he asks, 'Where's Lili?'', the insider said

friends ? 🤷‍♀️

'Lidl will also be at the centre of the party' .... poor Aldi 🙁
He could have had an M&S corgi cake for his birthday. Poor little fellow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When my daughter was about Charlotte's age, she bossed her little brother about so much we called her 'the Thomas police', so when we saw Charlotte telling her brother what to do, me and my Mum both looked at each other and both said together 'the George Police' !!
Love this post! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He was born in Rangoon, but my grandfather then became headmaster of a school in Naini Tal (Himalayan foothills I think?). When he was 18 he came to UK for the first time, armed with a Rolex watch and a Burberry raincoat ("the outfit of a gentleman" Grandfather said). Although he was actually a British citizen and served in the Navy for over 40 years Dad had constant battles over getting a British passport!!
Ah yes Nainital. One of the places my parents visited on their honeymoon 🤭 That is such an interesting story. Love how connections come up!

Coupled with this one, which replaces the Biden grandchild with Olena Zelenska, the plates will be smashing tonight. :ROFLMAO:

Catherine has such a presence, doesn't she?

View attachment 2150653

And get well soon, @ChaoticArtist Sending a hug. ❤
Thank you 🤗

Definitely agree about Catherine. Far from being the "fragrant wallflower" she was accused of being.

oh dear poor you, I hope you feel better soon ♥
Thank you. ♥

Right now I don't have the energy to channel Smegs and milk all the sympathy, but I'll be back 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.